sanhuiofficial.com

dose anyone have the 65cm doll?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
shadow66

dose anyone have the 65cm doll?

Post by shadow66 »

hi, i'm new to the forum as a member, I have a 65cm sanhui doll, that I named nikki, and was wondering if anyone has one as well? I've read some threads on clothing and need a little help there. me and nikki have been together now for around 7 months now. anyone who has one of the 65's I would like know how they hold up over time. ( she's my main girl 8)

thismeanswar
Former Member

Re: dose anyone have the 65cm doll?

Post by thismeanswar »

have not seen much about these small dolls on here

you should look for clothes made for 1/3-scale BJD (ball jointed dolls) some of that stuff should fit her

please show some pics of your Nikki!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

thismeanswar wrote:
you should look for clothes made for 1/3-scale BJD (ball jointed dolls) some of that stuff should fit her
Yeah definitely 1/3 scale BJD doll clothes should fit - those dolls are 60-65 cm tall. You can find lots of clothes that size online just search for 1/3 bjd clothes or something like that.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Tomoe wrote:
thismeanswar wrote:
Yeah definitely 1/3 scale BJD doll clothes should fit - those dolls are 60-65 cm tall. You can find lots of clothes that size online just search for 1/3 bjd clothes or something like that.
Agreed. Tomoe and thismeanswar are right on. Go for 1/3 or 65cm BJD doll clothes. For underwear 1/4 clothes MIGHT fit too, but 1/3 is safer. Also look for clothes for 'Seamless Figure Doll' - there are some Asian silicone non-sex dolls that are darn near identical to the 65cm love dolls in measurements. Here are some places I've had good luck. Some of them can be pricey, but a lot of the vendors' promo pix are actually wearing BJD clothes.

- Alice Collections: http://www.acbjd.com
- Blue Blood Doll (they're REALLY pricey, though): http://www.blueblooddoll.com
- Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... 3&_sacat=0
- Athemis: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1500849
- - Yeah, it's Aliexpress, but this shop is definitely legit. They specialize in 65cm-and-larger love doll clothes and they do good work.
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=bjd+clothes

Good luck! And please post some pix of your girl - there are not many 65cm owners on the forum. I've got a Sanhui 65 on the way, so I'd love to see yours.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

thanks guys! I've been a lurker for a number of years, but now i'm a member. if my response is late it is because I don't have the 'net at home (I live off-grid, 20 mi from here) so I ask you be patient with me. as far as pics, I think I have to wait until I can post pics.

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I have seen the one on aliexpress, I just needed to here that they were legit, that's all. they have nice things there! and I want to get her some thing nice, maby some shoes too! she'd love that! :D I also have a 100cm doll as well, but I can find stuff for her a lot more easy. you know, it's weird, I've have a bigger doll, and some air girls, but I just adore her. and we've kinda gotten close over the last few months. i'll see when I can post a few of her, I guess I have to wait for a while until I've gotten 5 post I think?

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

shadow66 wrote:I have seen the one on aliexpress, I just needed to here that they were legit, that's all. they have nice things there! and I want to get her some thing nice, maby some shoes too! she'd love that! :D
Shoes are hard. If her feet are 7cm, she can probably wear many of the 1/3 and 65cm BJD shoes. I'm hoping they are 7cm, cause if not there arent many other options.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I think my biggest problem is that she is a little more chesty :wink: than most ball joint dolls, but I will continue to look. some outfits for those ball joint dolls make ya cross eyed! 8) I think that my nikki, has a great body for such a small doll. like I've said, I own a 100cm doll as well, and she's cute, but I adore nikki. ( don't tell alexis I said that or i'll be in for it! lol!) alexis is my 100cm. :oops:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I hope I can find shoes to fit her, it would be a nice touch. nice pumps and a basic black dress. :D

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

I hope this works
Attachments
IMAG0184.JPG
IMAG0184.JPG (349.49 KiB) Viewed 7933 times

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

here's another!
Attachments
nikki17.jpg
nikki17.jpg (689.77 KiB) Viewed 7931 times

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Wow! Great photos. She's hot. What face did you get? I got #4 with mine. That looks like maybe #2?

The outfits rock too. Where did you get them? My new SanHui 65 just arrived today, but I haven't upacked her yet and she doesn't have anything to wear because the outfit I ordered hasn't shown up yet.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

small_doll_fan wrote:Wow! Great photos. She's hot. What face did you get? I got #4 with mine. That looks like maybe #2?

The outfits rock too. Where did you get them? My new SanHui 65 just arrived today, but I haven't upacked her yet and she doesn't have anything to wear because the outfit I ordered hasn't shown up yet.
the outfit is one I made , i'm not that good, but I got lucky on this. thanks for the complements! :D

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

i'm not sure what number the head is, but I love it. the detail in the face is unreal! I just adore my nikki! :oops:

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

shadow66 wrote: the outfit is one I made , i'm not that good, but I got lucky on this. thanks for the complements! :D
Very nice job. I'm (very slowly and painfully) teaching myself to make clothes for that very reason - the 65cm dolls' measurements don't exactly match most of the BJDs, so unless you get custom outfits, the fit is not guaranteed. And BJD outfits are really pricey!

On shoes, I have some good news. The SanHui 65cm feet are 7cm long. I measured mine with a fabric measuring tape and then sent the measurements to a BJD vendor on Aliexpress with whom I've had dealings. The vendor came back and said that with those measurements, the 1/3 BJD shoes SHOULD fit. So I took the plunge and ordered these shoes in white for my little Linnet: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Classic ... 94626.html

The order is in process, so it'll be a while before they actually get here. But I will post the fit results either here in this thread or in my 'Introducing Linnet' thread once they arrive.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:

INFORMATIONS