sanhuiofficial.com

Adeline in Remake-up

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Adeline in Remake-up

Post by mexdl »

great work on the make-up and beautiful lady.

regards.

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

MannyCan wrote:Wow thanks! If I am patient and careful - do you think I can remove ALL of the eye make-up? Do you think that is possible?
It is only intentionally done to peel silicone paint by friction. This is an extreme example, the silicone paint which is beginning to peel off can rub with a finger and peel off.

The way to use melamine sponge has long been a common way around me. I've been away from the doll hobby for several years until quite recently, but even now that way still does not change. Most lip make-ups can be removed in a similar way, but it may be a time-consuming work.
In the case of thick silicone that is painted thickly with a brush directly, get done faster with tweezers the way you peel off a sticker or peel off dead skin from a sunburn. When the silicone layer of the skin is likely to be peeled off together, we will stop peeling off. In that case, pinch it and cut off only paint layer with a cheliform type small nail clipper or a micro precision nipper.

If it fails you can not fix it. It is possible in theory but it is better to stop at a certain point. Don't do too much.

Good luck :)

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

Hi mexdl

Thank you! That's very nice of you to say :D

INFORMATIONS