sanhuiofficial.com

Crazy shipping?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Crazy shipping?

Post by Kotobh88 »

So my Elfie got sent out not too long ago and it's been sitting in the same spot for a week. Anyone else had any issues with crazy wait times?

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Crazy shipping?

Post by dullahan »

Not with a doll specifically but especially if you order from China, the shipments can stand still for well over a week in some outward office of exchange or random courier warehouse. My shipments usually like to hang out in Shenzhen for a long time.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kotobh88 »

Mines been sitting in California for about a week. I figured it was typical with customs I just wanted to double check.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Kotobh88 wrote:Mines been sitting in California for about a week. I figured it was typical with customs I just wanted to double check.
That's not normal and does not happen usually. Contact Coco from Sanhui to see what's going on.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

Kotobh88 wrote:Mines been sitting in California for about a week. I figured it was typical with customs I just wanted to double check.
not normal at all. i had a 165cm delivered recently. less than a day at customs. the most one of my dolls has been at customs is about a day and a half.

Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kotobh88 »

Well i called fedex and they sent me to a customs rep, which was no help at all. They basically said that yes it is in fact in California and they would call as soon as they knew something. Still haven't heard back from them. Contacted Sanhui and they said they're going to try and see what's going on but to keep calling fedex about it? Don't think fedex is gonna be helping at this point. It figures with my luck something like this would happen :(

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Oh no, I hope things work out for you eventually.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

What happened? I'm in the same boat

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

1234ryan wrote:What happened? I'm in the same boat
"In the same boat," meaning that you're awaiting a doll shipped from China that's held up in California? What kind & size doll is it?

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Mine from China to east coast USA took 2 days door to door. Went to alaska but did the customs in another state of usa don't remember which. It stayed there about 1/2 day. Me with traking number was sweating bullets because is 100cm doll, checking every 2 seconds. When i saw it left customs i started celebrating.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I would like to know as well. I should I have a Sanhui 156 doll on the way to California right about now. George will know better.
Terrifying, I hope everything works out for you guys.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

What does the status of the tracking number say? Has the package passed the delivery date yet?

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

I got the 100cm Selena it's been stuck in Oakland Ca for 8 days now same story with FedEx was told customs can hold packages for up to 30 days....hopefully it's just a backup but idk

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

I'm sorry so many of you have had to go through this. :(
Yes, one of my dolls was stuck in California for weeks. Customer service was very little help (it wasn't Fedex). Even with the shipper calling for me and asking questions it was infuriating trying to get any answers. It took a long time to find out customs had it. It was not being updated anywhere that anyone could tell me what was going on. Then suddenly it was updated on the tracking page that customs had it, then shortly after it was released.

The worst thing about it was that while they were screwing around my doll box was thrown in a corner the wrong way up. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Her and the box got damaged.
They don't care about the arrows on the box. This is why packing is so important.
Perfect comedy of errors
Perfect comedy of errors
5081.jpg (17.86 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
***Honestly though, I don't think they could mess up your order worse than they messed up mine. That was a long story short. I think she will start to move soon and you'll be just fine. Really! Things could be worse.

-Try to get the same rep each time if you can and answer when they call. If you need to give them your email address to send you anything make sure they read it back to you. The person I talked to got it wrong 3 times.
-Have your tracking number and other info ready so they don't have any excuse to stop helping you.
-They tend to get lazy around a holiday week (a rep even told me this).
-They might have a problem with the description on the box.

Hope everything is alright. :angel:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

OMG TheIQF++, that is a real horror story. At least it has a happy ending!
Thank you very much for the advice and tips!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS