sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote: Brilliant, really glad you tried that method and like it. I also think they've turned out just as well as auto but you now have more control. I usually take one shot to judge exposure, have a look at it and then increase or decrease exposure values, f-stop or speed, and try again. I use a black background on a lot of mine so I have to underexpose every shot because the camera tries to turn everything to a mid grey tone. You've now reached a point where you might find a tripod very useful, or use something solid you can rest on. Yes, once you've set the focus you can leave it, as long as you don't move too much out of position and if you're on a small f-stop (f-8 - f-16) it won't matter much if you do move.
Great results, those are very nice shots. It's a good thing Emma's patient and always happy to do it, she's a good model. That is a really nice dress/tunic :D and it suits her. She's looking splendid sat there nice and relaxed. Nice posing too, very natural and she certainly knows how to maximise those lovely long legs. I noticed in one shot she's hurt her finger and we hope it's not serious.

Best wishes to you and Emms from myself, Hanna and Katie.

PS. I hadn't noticed the flower, too many distractions. :D
Yes, she does love to show off her sexy legs! :razz: :mrgreen:

Thanks for your tips! It helps. As a matter of fact I made the same conclusion about a tripod yesterday since I noticed that in low light the auto mode would boost the iso quite a bit in order to keep the shutter time down. But this resulted in grainy pictures and in manual I can override that of course. But to get proper exposure one must increase shutter time instead and with handheld cam that would result in lots of motion blur.

So, in fact on my way home from work I bought my self a tripod. :whistle:

Emma was kind enough to check the stability and build quality.
DSC_0726 (2).JPG
DSC_0726 (2).JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
DSC_0727 (2).JPG
DSC_0727 (2).JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
DSC_0728 (2).JPG
DSC_0728 (2).JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2078 times
Approved :thumbs_up:
DSC_0729 (2).JPG
DSC_0729 (2).JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2078 times

I did some shots then with the tripod (will add images in a separate post) and in this setup the separate button for the auto adjust worked even better. Great stuff!
She is a very patient model I can tell you. She even don't mind if I'm in the middle of the session goes to the computer to google something :) But she says she cares about the results too and that this is a learning session for both of us :mrgreen:

And besides, I think getting her new clothes every other day helps with her motivation ;) . She loves new outfits! (am I turning into a shop-aholic? 8O )

And yes, unfortunate she did get a finger poke... Nothing serious though, I put on a bandage until I can fix it so it won't go worse or get dirty so the adhesive won't stick as good. Thanks for asking :)
Emma says it doesn't even hurt. So that's good ;)

Emma shouts from the sofa that I must send her love to you and the girls!
Thanks for stopping by!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

von_Shredhead wrote:Beautiful new pics of Emma! Getting better and better with your camera Sofos! Thanks to you and Mondoon for the photo taking tips! I use some of the same methods and will be experimenting with those techniques I haven't tried yet ... COOL!!

Emma is very versatile ... she's a rockin' pirate and then transforms into a very relaxed, sultry babe! LOVE the tunic too!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Thanks Von!
Yes, she has lots of expressions in her back pocket :)
Plus, she's not only sexy. She knows she's hot. Then it shines even more. Lol!

Yea, I would say the pictures have slightly different characteristics now compared to then ;)
Before
Before
20170401_150651 (2).jpg (482.6 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
Now :)
Now :)
DSC_0730 (2).JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2075 times
Wait, is that the same girl? :)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

So, here are some photos with the new tripod.

I immediately wanted to try taking some pictures in very low light since I wanted to try that a long time but never really gotten any results I liked.

These pictures were taken in a pretty much pitch black room with just one candle as light. It was so dark that I needed to turn the lights on so the camera could focus even though the camera has auto focus support light.

Without the tripod these pictures would have been impossible. I used shutter times up to 30 seconds to get enough exposure!

This was just me experimenting some with the edge cases :)
DSC_0732 (2).JPG
DSC_0732 (2).JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
Added in the flash to try and bring out some detail.
DSC_0737 (2).JPG
DSC_0737 (2).JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
DSC_0738 (2).JPG
DSC_0738 (2).JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
WOW. Magical :)
(enlarge image so you see her eyes!)
DSC_0741 (2).JPG
DSC_0741 (2).JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
DSC_0742 (2).JPG
DSC_0742 (2).JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
with some more flash. But it got too bright I think.
DSC_0743.JPG
DSC_0743.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2067 times
Very happy with the picture quality. ISO 200 so despite the dark setting not much distortion and no motion blur despite 30s shutter in the ones where Emma is holding the candle ! :)

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Wow, two sets of great shots in the same day. You'll need a rest now. Those of Emms inspecting that very nice new tripod are lovely.
Yes, is this the same girl?....Um... Yeah, it's the photographer that's different. :D
That final set in the candlelight are really superb. I did enlarge them to see those lovely eyes, couldn't resist. Very nice. What a difference a tripod makes.
I do particularly like the darker ones but the ones where you added some flash are still lovely, great set, and the Wow magical shot really is magical. That shot is beautiful.
Emms the patient is certainly mastering this modelling business, she looks quite at home doing it. It must be in her genes.
Love the dress but I am biased because I'm rather fond of a nice pair of legs. "Ouch, yes Hanna, of course you've got lovely legs"
I'd better go now, I'm getting 'the look'

Best wishes to you and Emms from me, Hanna and Katie
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Sofos wrote: Wait, is that the same girl? :)
Haha, silly you :wink:

But if it wasn't for all the new clothes that I still hasn't tried on I feel we should go back and redo some outfits :D

And yes, you are turning into a shop aholic :lol:
Although I don't complain either :wink: :whistle:

Thanks for everyones attention
:mrgreen:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Mondoon wrote:Wow, two sets of great shots in the same day. You'll need a rest now. Those of Emms inspecting that very nice new tripod are lovely.
Yes, is this the same girl?....Um... Yeah, it's the photographer that's different. :D
That final set in the candlelight are really superb. I did enlarge them to see those lovely eyes, couldn't resist. Very nice. What a difference a tripod makes.
I do particularly like the darker ones but the ones where you added some flash are still lovely, great set, and the Wow magical shot really is magical. That shot is beautiful.
Emms the patient is certainly mastering this modelling business, she looks quite at home doing it. It must be in her genes.
Love the dress but I am biased because I'm rather fond of a nice pair of legs. "Ouch, yes Hanna, of course you've got lovely legs"
I'd better go now, I'm getting 'the look'

Best wishes to you and Emms from me, Hanna and Katie

Thanks, yes the candle light photos turned out great. So happy with them! :)
I agree that the darker ones worked best.

We did some more pictures today but I will not post until tomorrow. It's getting too late now. But you will she she's getting really comfortable with the camera :)

Hehe, yes go take care of your beautiful Hanna now :)

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Emma! I think I'm going to have to read the destructions for my Hollows' Nikon again, Hee Hee! He's a typical bloke and does things first before reading anything! That sounds like a cool way to take photos! With a longer shutter time did you get a numb bum sitting there?

What about the number of pixels? Did Mr Sofos set them first so they could be posted straight on to TDF or were they adjusted afterwards?

Anyway, lovely photos of you as usual girlfriend!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

And besides, I think getting her new clothes every other day helps with her motivation ;) . She loves new outfits! (am I turning into a shop-aholic? 8O )
For me this has long been the case, I'm a so-called lost case.
Every week I'm looking for new clothes in my 2nd hand shop. :oops:
I keep repeating it ... your choice of clothing is exquisite Sofos :thumbs_up:

Those photos with a longer shutter speed inspire me to try this too.
The effect has been very successful :thumbs_up:
Only I have to learn to do it with my current camera.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Ashaki wrote:Hi Emma! I think I'm going to have to read the destructions for my Hollows' Nikon again, Hee Hee! He's a typical bloke and does things first before reading anything! That sounds like a cool way to take photos! With a longer shutter time did you get a numb bum sitting there?

What about the number of pixels? Did Mr Sofos set them first so they could be posted straight on to TDF or were they adjusted afterwards?

Anyway, lovely photos of you as usual girlfriend!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

Hi Ashaki!
Haha. sounds like Sofos. Browsing the menus for 5 minutes and then "ok lets go".

I can tell you we are still discovering new features of the D3300 which is only entry level... Just now we have found the "histogram" feature that helps to determine if the photo got proper exposure!

Well, not so numb, but you have to be really still and even hold your breath the entire exposure time because any moment at all will result it blur. So it's really hard work ;)

We shoot in jpeg mode with highest quality that the camera allow. So they need to be resized before posting. Typically we open in paint and select 60% of original size. Quick and easy. Most pictures are also cropped a little.

I know Sofos is considering switching to raw mode but hasn't done so yet.

Hugs!
/Emma

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Virgin_Doll wrote:
For me this has long been the case, I'm a so-called lost case.
Every week I'm looking for new clothes in my 2nd hand shop. :oops:
I keep repeating it ... your choice of clothing is exquisite Sofos :thumbs_up:

Those photos with a longer shutter speed inspire me to try this too.
The effect has been very successful :thumbs_up:
Only I have to learn to do it with my current camera.

Haha, glad I'm not the only one with this affliction :whistle:

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you got inspired to try some new things too :D

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Ok, so here are some photos we took some day ago. Emma is really enjoying the camera time!

Her dress got stuck in the pantyhose while getting ready... :whistle:
Hey! I'm not ready yet!
DSC_0751 (2).JPG
DSC_0751 (2).JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
I know, I'm sorry Emma!

Well, now she's respectable again!
DSC_0756 (2).JPG
DSC_0756 (2).JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
Trying different poses 8)
DSC_0759 (2).JPG
DSC_0759 (2).JPG (689.61 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
DSC_0766 (2).JPG
DSC_0766 (2).JPG (915.26 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
And playing with my light wakeup alarm :)
DSC_0782 (2).JPG
DSC_0782 (2).JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
Hmm, that chair should come in handy :mrgreen:
DSC_0791 (2).JPG
DSC_0791 (2).JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
DSC_0795 (2).JPG
DSC_0795 (2).JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
DSC_0807 (2).JPG
DSC_0807 (2).JPG (902.76 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
What!, wait Emma. That looks dangerous!! 8O
DSC_0812 (2).JPG
DSC_0812 (2).JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
Haha, you're so cute when you're worried ;)
DSC_0813 (3).JPG
DSC_0813 (3).JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1951 times
Hope you enjoyed!

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

I posted this in the art thread in the eye candy forum but wanted to add it here as well for completeness. Sofos did a pencil drawing of me as I did some erotic modelling :wink:

I think it turned out pretty great :mrgreen:

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Ooooooh! I love that pencil drawing Emma! I'll have to see if my Hollows can do something like that.....but he said I'm as thin as a pencil anyway the other day and got a smack for it! Hee Hee!

That dress suits you really well and is very pretty by the way!

My Hollows says he takes so many photos he was fed up with having to resize everything from his D3300 so he set it to JPEG fine and then set the image size pixels on the camera to small (I had to show him that!) which is 2992x2000! It's at the bottom of the menu where there's a little notepad thingy. Now he can just choose the photos and load them straight up on TDF!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Ashaki wrote:Ooooooh! I love that pencil drawing Emma! I'll have to see if my Hollows can do something like that.....but he said I'm as thin as a pencil anyway the other day and got a smack for it! Hee Hee!

That dress suits you really well and is very pretty by the way!

My Hollows says he takes so many photos he was fed up with having to resize everything from his D3300 so he set it to JPEG fine and then set the image size pixels on the camera to small (I had to show him that!) which is 2992x2000! It's at the bottom of the menu where there's a little notepad thingy. Now he can just choose the photos and load them straight up on TDF!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

I really like the dress too. Except the dressing/undressing part. It was too narrow around the head end no stretch so I had to have my head removed 8O to get it on and off. It's such a weird feeling and neither Sofos or I enjoyed that part... :|

Yes, I can see that stuff makes it easier to post :)
Sofos mentioned something about going to raw format and then make a script to import, convert and resize everything in batch mode using imagemagick as soon as he plugs in the camera without even opening the folder and copy anything manually. I don't know about these things but Sofos makes a living writing computer software so I guess he can fix it, if he gets the time ;)

Cya!
Love, Emma

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Well, certainly getting some practice in with the new set-up. Another set of lovely photographs of the very photogenic Emms.
I really like the low light one again, playing with the alarm, very nicely lit and of course she's got a glint in her eye. :wink:
I also really like the portrait, 0795, very nice. The use of props, the chair, is a nice idea too, I'll have to think about that one.
Lovely set of a very pretty lady. :thumbs_up:

Best wishes and waves from myself, Hanna and Katie from the sofa.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS