sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Alexandra »

Hello Emma,

I like you dress and the choker.
You were very brave climbing on the cabinet and lying down with your hair so close to the candles. I would have been afraid my hair wouold caught fire.

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Ah, more lovely photographs of Emms. I love those two portrait shots of before and after make-up. It shows her lovely eyes beautifully. Very nice. I like your different lighting styles too and her poses. The photographs reveal your feelings for her.

Hanna sends her love and a wave to Emms.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Alexandra wrote:Hello Emma,

I like you dress and the choker.
You were very brave climbing on the cabinet and lying down with your hair so close to the candles. I would have been afraid my hair wouold caught fire.

With Love,
Alexa

Thanks sweety!
I was very fond of the dress too. I've had it in the dresser for some time but was afraid to try it on since its black. But it was no problem at all! :mrgreen: . It's an Asos petite size uk 4 so it fitted musch better than dresses usually do. As I'm only 156 cm dresses usually have too long torso sections which make everything sit on the wrong place. But the petite collection is optimized for 160 cm girls so the overall fit is much better! It was still a little wide around the shoulders but a safety pin in the neck fixed that :D

I know, it was a bit scary but we made sure I was really really stable in my pose before placing the candles and then in between every move Sofos first moved away all candles to a separate table to prevent accidents.

Mondoon wrote:Ah, more lovely photographs of Emms. I love those two portrait shots of before and after make-up. It shows her lovely eyes beautifully. Very nice. I like your different lighting styles too and her poses. The photographs reveal your feelings for her.

Thanks. I appreciate it!
looking forward to see more of Hanna as well! I think she's gorgeous!

Love to both of you,
Emma
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Mondoon wrote:...The photographs reveal your feelings for her.

Yes, we can see how much you care about your doll to treat her so well. She wears some great looking dresses. The date-like atmosphere is a great setting! :D

I think your place looks great. I know what it means to have a room that is 95% cluttered with one little clean spot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

TheIQF++ wrote:
Mondoon wrote:...The photographs reveal your feelings for her.

Yes, we can see how much you care about your doll to treat her so well. She wears some great looking dresses. The date-like atmosphere is a great setting! :D

I think your place looks great. I know what it means to have a room that is 95% cluttered with one little clean spot.

Yep, I try my best to take care of her. Like she deserves! :D

Although, you would think that when she spends the entire day at home while I'm at work that she could help with tidying up some. :mrgreen: . But no... :?

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

The pirate queen!

We just entered the "Nautical Nautiness" competition. viewtopic.php?f=119&t=84372&p=1099558#p1099558

My photo editing skills are apparently lacking. It's pretty much the first time I edit anything that's not a quick crop and perhaps light adjustment(simple slider adjustment).

However, its not only Photoshop (or pixlr as I used). Originally we planned this for last week but then I went to some local toy stores and all their pirate stull just looked. Well like it was made for kids... :) So we had to order online and thus. Here we are now.

Let the cosplay begin.

A little blush, the brunette wig and a corsette over a very transparent top makes a good start.
DSC_0287 (2).JPG
DSC_0287 (2).JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
But then, as we all know pirates have braided hair and eye patches :)
DSC_0290 (2).JPG
DSC_0290 (2).JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
Not to mention jewlery and a hat :mrgreen:
DSC_0302 (2).JPG
DSC_0302 (2).JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
Starting to see a pirate yet?

well you need weapons too :mrgreen:
DSC_0367 (2).JPG
DSC_0367 (2).JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
Improvising a green screen...
DSC_0388 (2).JPG
DSC_0388 (2).JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
But, the lace part of the hat turned out to be a nightmare :lol:

Och and also notice in this pic that her pantyhose is torn 8O
Well, I think it added to the realism, what pirate would be able to fight with swords etc. and have non-torn pantyhose? :)

After the "official" picture was taken we continued some more. Here's a few close ups.
DSC_0410 (2).JPG
DSC_0410 (2).JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
DSC_0416 (2).JPG
DSC_0416 (2).JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
DSC_0425 (2).JPG
DSC_0425 (2).JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
DSC_0438 (2).JPG
DSC_0438 (2).JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
DSC_0446 (2).JPG
DSC_0446 (2).JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1721 times

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Well, then we continued... :D
DSC_0447 (2).JPG
DSC_0447 (2).JPG (867.51 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
DSC_0449 (2).JPG
DSC_0449 (2).JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
DSC_0452 (2).JPG
DSC_0452 (2).JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
DSC_0456 (2).JPG
DSC_0456 (2).JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
DSC_0462 (2).JPG
DSC_0462 (2).JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
DSC_0465 (2).JPG
DSC_0465 (2).JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
Then she surprised me and said. You know, there's something else we can do too if you like :wink: :wink:
DSC_0466 (2).JPG
DSC_0466 (2).JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1720 times
Well, that effectively set an end of this photo shoot :razz:
Let us know what ya think!

/Sofos and Emma

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Well shiver me timbers, it's Queen Emma, the most feared pirate on the high seas.
Ahoy there pretty pirate, can I interest you in some pieces of eight? :lol:

Great outfit Sofos, love all the accessories too. Emma's looking extremely alluring dressed like that.

I'll set sail for your place straight away me hearties.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Haha, thanks.

Yea, Emma can be quite the tease :D :razz:
You're always welcome, Emma says she'll grant you and Hanna free passage in her waters at any time :lol:

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Great stuff, what a lovely pirate.
Awesome work on the outfit and thanks for all the "making of" pictures.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Wow. I love those pics and the outfit.
Sofos wrote: Och and also notice in this pic that her pantyhose is torn 8O
Well, I think it added to the realism, what pirate would be able to fight with swords etc. and have non-torn pantyhose? :)
That's what I thought also, but then Julie said "if you're really good with the sword, no-one can touch you."

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi Sofos, i was searching for such a wig like forever. You say it is a 'laced front wig'.
Can you tell me where you bought it?
I want to find a similar wig for Lena, but my problem is i don't know how they are called here in Germany :?

BTW: i love the pictures of Emma. Great work! She's beautiful.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

mi6c wrote:Great stuff, what a lovely pirate.
Awesome work on the outfit and thanks for all the "making of" pictures.

All the best.
Ty man! We had a really fun time together :)
Alexandra wrote:Wow. I love those pics and the outfit.
Sofos wrote: Och and also notice in this pic that her pantyhose is torn 8O
That's what I thought also, but then Julie said "if you're really good with the sword, no-one can touch you."

With Love,
Alexa
Haha, I told Emma and she said Well, perhaps Julie hasn't met a worthy adversary yet! :wink:
Emma sends her love!

hansdampf21 wrote:Hi Sofos, i was searching for such a wig like forever. You say it is a 'laced front wig'.
Can you tell me where you bought it?
I want to find a similar wig for Lena, but my problem is i don't know how they are called here in Germany :?

BTW: i love the pictures of Emma. Great work! She's beautiful.
Sure, I got it off ebay. This is the exact one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170798827171?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Emma got 3 wigs and they come from the same ebay seller.

Although, I will not buy from them again or highly recommend them as there are some flaws not so visible on the sellers description/photos.

1. The hair in the lace part is of good quality but the rest of the hair is much lower quality and gets very matt and tangles easily.
2.There is no part at all in the top of the head. A part can be created in the lace section but that is only ~2cm wide. So looking from the top the wig isn't that realistic.
3. It sheds quite a bit of hair when combed through...

Prices are ok though, but be aware of the above.

Emma has been nagging me about getting her a laced front wig with a monofilament cap (each hair is individually attached). Like this (click for bigger pictures):

Now, that is a realistic piece! But the prices are crazy. The pictures are from an almost $300 wig 8O Emma might have to put her wish list on hold for a while :roll:

There are also wigs with a wider monofilament area that gives you the option to change where you part the hair.

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Thanks everyone!

It was so much fun but boy am I glad to be out of that corset so I can breath again :lol:
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Sofos, would you kindly allow me another question about the front lace type wigs.
Could it be, that the front lace actually includes a bit of overlapping material that may interfere with the skin tone?
I have found a nice blond wig, you can see a slightly darker color spot at the forehead at this picture:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Human-Hair-Blend ... SwKrhVe2NB

They tell that the lace should be trimmed to one's needs and that it should be applied with bonding glue or 'lace front tape' and then finished off with foundation and cosmetic powder.
Seems this can be bit of an issue. How did you handle this? i can't actually see the lace transition at the pictures of your Emma.

Thanks.

INFORMATIONS