sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Post by Forb »

@George, Thanks for checking. You said they feel soft, which sounds great to me. I'm just trying to gather facts for other potential customers.

@De Motte, Thanks! I did not ask for gel implants. Sofos said he did with his 156, so we'll have to wait for him to comment. CONGRATS on your 158 purchase! You might be the first here on TDF to have that body. What face did you get??
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Yea I think her body look pretty much like mine. I just assumed the breasts were gel filled since they were so much softer than the rest of the body and I've read someone else saying it was standard with gel filled boobs from Sanhui. I did not specify gel breasts when ordering because I didn't know you could. Also at that time I didn't even know air filled breasts existed...

But this is my first doll and I have 0 reference so if George says your doll has air filled breasts then mine probably has too.

Only difference I see is in the vagina. Yours is looking like I expect. In mine I have a smaller inner opening too. I think I read in some thread someone mentioning a virgin option. Not something I specified and would happily have skipped since it was pretty difficult to enter and has teared already. Although penetration is now more convenient.

Too bad with Sanhui that they simply can't list all options and what is standard on the web. It's so much guessing going on.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

@Sofos, Interesting. Thanks for the information. Sorry to hear about the tear :( And yes, this has been really confusing due to the lack of information provided by Sanhui. I'm almost positive there isn't a 'thick skin' option, rather those are the measurements of the 158. Why they grouped these two dolls together AND THEN called one of them an 'option' if beyond me... :roll:

EDIT: Here is a screenshot from Sanhui's 156/158 page:
page.jpg
page.jpg (131.96 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
And the link to the page: https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

Forb
My 158 with No.1 Adeline and full options pack with standing version.
I took a video of giggling boobs now. It's your thread, but I'll upload it if you'd like.Will you be helpful?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

YES Please! Thanks De Motte. Any help with these two body styles is much appreciated! Can you measure the bust for us?

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

my158 bust:80cm Lower chest:60cm waist:54.5cm butt:80cm
I ordered Coco the softest version that Sanhui can make.
video:http://fast-uploader.com/file/7048865213493/

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

De Motte wrote:Forb
My 158 with No.1 Adeline and full options pack with standing version.
I took a video of giggling boobs now. It's your thread, but I'll upload it if you'd like.Will you be helpful?

What now? There's a standing version too?
That is something I would even have payed extra for...

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Yea, about the thick skin... I think also it is the 158. But not sure. Very confusing.

The tear isn't that bad. The inner ring is very thin so I might try and cut it away.

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

sorry,that link is wrong. Here it is.

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

Hi Sofos
They just finished testing and adjustment of standing version.
I have been waiting for it for a month and a half. But after actually seeing my doll, I had a question about that structure so I am waiting for Coco's reply.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

@De Motte, Wow those are very bouncy! I would guess they're air filled thick skin like George described. Thanks for taking the measurements, interesting that your bust is right in the middle of the 156/158, and your waist is a hair above the 156 at almost 2.5cm thinner than the 158 listed stats.

I didn't know there was a standing option either. So is it just some exposed bolts on the base of the foot to protect the silicone?

De Motte
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by De Motte »

Forb
The measurements may be within the margin of error. I did not mention, but I did not want to put more than necessary gel into her breast, so I asked Coco whether I could reduce it. Like a balloon, it will become hard if it inflates greatly. So, my 158 may be a little bit of gel. I do not know whether it is right though.

Regarding the standing version, I got a reply from Coco yesterday. I heard from Coco that the standing version has 3 pods but in fact the pods are not found at the bottom of the feet.
Coco's reply is as follows.
"Standing feet are developed with a working plan without visible metal pods so not to ruin the complete bottom of feet ;) Especially, staying away from pervasiveness of water drips! As long as you wear socks for her and put on flat-bottom shoes, the lovely is capable of standing for photoshooting better within 2-3 hrs~ After photoshooting, remove socks and shoes to check if any indent occurs~ If any, apply massage the same way suggested in the last email~"

Actually my 158 had a large dent at the right shoulder while traveling to me. I massaged that part and the dent restored immediately. It's not perfect but it gets less visible. I did not know this. Dented by pressure, massage immediately.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Hi De Motte

Regarding the standing version.
Can You get all information, obtained from Sanhui, email to me or post here please :?:
I did not know this option was already in production and am here waiting to purchase an 2nd doll with this option.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Virgin_Doll wrote:Hi De Motte

Regarding the standing version.
Can You get all information, obtained from Sanhui, email to me or post here please :?:
It is still under development, just like the now .. I think 3rd generation of the textured skin. I'll ask Steven if its possible to get development bodies already and will post answers in this thread. I really hope Sanhui will soon hire someone to take care of their forum ;)
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

INFORMATIONS