sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
SeniorDollLover

Re: Introducing my Sanhui 156 (thick skin) - NSFW pictures

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Man I love those SH faces. Too bad I can't add an SH head to a wm. Great doll, and a lucky man.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thanks nukeno,

Yeah I'm in a really weird spot right now, purchased over 2 months ago and I don't even know if she's in production at the moment. I fear how much longer this is going to take, or if I just lost $2,500 even. This has been a roller coaster of emotions. Somehow I knew this wasn't going to be easy, but wow my luck.

-forb :drinking:
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Forb wrote:I fear how much longer this is going to take, or if I just lost $2,500 even.
Don't worry, I don't think you have lost your "investment"!
I don't know what is going on with Sanhui but George is absolutely trust worthy!
Also, the fact that you are posting the progress of your order and your experiences here on TDF might be some kind of "insurance".

So I hope Sanhui is working extra overtime now, to fulfill your order ASAP - or else... :shakefist:
;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Sorry to hear. I know what it is like to wait.. Although your wait seem overly long and cruel. But I'm pretty sure your investment isn't lost!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

SeniorDollLover wrote:Man I love those SH faces. Too bad I can't add an SH head to a wm. Great doll, and a lucky man.

Sure you can- I made these metric M12 to M10 adapters, and they work fine.

SH head onto -JM or WM (not visa versa)
WM head onto JM

Also, these are sold by someone here on the forum, not mine but from someone else's effort

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Mishka1965 wrote:Sure you can- I made these metric M12 to M10 adapters, and they work fine.

Also, these are sold by someone here on the forum, not mine but from someone else's effort
But as far as I know, you shouldn't mix silicone and TPE.
You can find examples also here on TDF where either the TPE or the silicone disintegrated on contact with the other material.
I don't remeber exactly which one it was but you'll find it...
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Awe man that is crazy luck. :x I hate not knowing what is going on.
If it makes you feel better I had a doll in limbo for almost a month while the shipping company screwed around. :shakefist:
They stored the box incorrectly too and she got damaged. :thumbs_down:
At least you'll be getting a new doll. I mean... you better.
I wonder if they were behind and didn't have your doll ready so they just sent pics of a similar model??? Or they messed up someone elses doll and snatched yours to give away??? Weird.

Yes, I have a WM head that fits on my Sanhui body. I got lucky in that the head sits around the neck (know what I mean?) so it does not touch. But you do have to be careful. If they do touch for too long melty things start to happen. Ddwyerstar suggested that you coat the parts that touch with permatex window sealer (that stuffs great!) to protect them from touching and reacting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

As you all can see Sanhui is recently not active at all at the forums - all I can say is that there was a change in people working there and this is leading to multiple problems (on this and other orders). Unfortunately his order still didn't arrive, but I am doing my best to push them. My last contact was yesterday and I was assured that the doll is send out to our office.

I really hope that Sanhui will resolve in one way or another their internal issues, because they do tend to make good dolls. However for the time being, I won't accept any new orders.

I just saw the thread but I will update you guys once the doll arrives. It's really a shame, because Forb is really a nice client and I am really angry about how things turned out.

For now - respectfully: Sanhui, get your **** together!
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Awesome! This mess is almost over!

I have to say the number one reason I went with George is because a problem like this could arise. If I were trying this purchase on my own I wouldn't even know where to begin to get this corrected.

Thanks George, I'd be screwed without you on my side!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Forb,

your doll arrived. Will do the PQC soon and let you know if everything is okay ;)

George

Latest Dollcast Video:

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

NICE!
Her side of the closet is driving me nuts! lol

Thanks George!
-Forb

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Gorgeous doll! How soft is she? Are you able to squeeze her breasts about half an inch to an inch?
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

@sirachasauce,
I don't have her quite yet. I will have her in about 3 weeks if everything goes well. You bring up a good question though, maybe George from X/S Dolls can answer as she's about to go through his quality inspection.

@George,
I just learned about a gel implant option with this doll? I'm not even sure if that mean breasts or butt, but do you know if I have that or not? I'll take realism over added weight in a heart beat. If for any reason this doll doesn't pass I'd like to go over whatever options are available for the next one. New doll models are confusing...
BTW, take your time, another week's wait while she's with you won't even phase me.

-Forb

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Forb's doll passed the PQC, but not without issues and since Sanhui is completely ignoring the forum lately I will make some points. He also gave me permission to do so in our communication:

- The so called 'textured skin' does not look any different from the normal skin, e.g. the detailed pictures you see on their website have nothing to do with the reality. The only advantage of the textured skin is that she is thicker and can handle more stress. In my 'pen test' the skin of the 145 was left with a big indentation, while with this 156 'textured skin' the silicone took back its original form. This is good news, because the regular skin is really too fragile bt bad news if you were hoping for more detail.

- the breasts are much softer than on the 165 and the 145. The shape is also much more realistic and they don't 'wobble' too artificially as with the 145. I really like the formula they used on the 156. Contrary to the 145, where the hardness of the silicone is very similar, there is a much bigger difference between the breasts and the other parts of the body with the SH 156.

- the skeleton on the feet and wrists must still be improved. Just after a couple of repetitions the right wrist of the 156 became much more loose than the left one. It didn't break, it doesn't loose position but it's just 'looser', yet not exactly loose. Sanhui, you really need to reengineer the wrist-joint - don't get me wrong, it is not as bad as on some Jinsan (TPE) dolls, but it just feels like it is going to fall apart - on all recent Sanhui orders I've had, not just this one.

- the 'Amelia' head has NO TEETH - you should really state this on your website, because currently it is marked as 'with teeth and tongue'. I am sure it is just a small mistake, but please correct this ASAP.

This and other points will be the focus on a video review that I will do shortly on the Sanhui 156/E. Please contact me if you have any questions in case you cannot reach Sanhui.

Cheers,
George
PQC119BG97_12_20170425.jpg
PQC119BG97_12_20170425.jpg (399.73 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
PQC119BG97_70_20170425.jpg
PQC119BG97_70_20170425.jpg (453.62 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
PQC119BG97_76_20170425.jpg
PQC119BG97_76_20170425.jpg (767.22 KiB) Viewed 2538 times

Latest Dollcast Video: