sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 118CM Elfie

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
SeniorDollLover

Sanhui 118CM Elfie

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I would really, really like this as my first doll. I saw a thread where folks thought she was not available anymore, but I got her all the way to payment. I stopped because frankly one often has to traipse through a website to get more information, and this one was no different, Sanhui's site that is. I haven't hit the authorize payment button yet, because there isn't much for options, very little in the way of photos, and $1600 is a lot of cash. And I thought I'd get a TPE, and this is a silicone doll, for which I haven't studied much on

I emailed one vendor as well as Sanhui, but it's to early, or late as the case may be, to hear back yet. I'm wondering if anyone (no, I searched for reviews) has this doll, knows anyone who does, or knows any contacts like a sales person I read so much about on different forums here. Cheers, or perhaps bottoms up!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sanhui 118CM Elfie

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi SeniorDollLover,

Thanks for your concerns on Sanhui! You are more than welcome to email us for questions concerning purchase of Sanhui dolls: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com. Customers who ordered 118cm from Sanhui most enjoy her capability of Missionary positioning and inner textured of all her three orifices~ But to keep confidentiality, without their permission, no info. is to release about them. FYI, the following newly-uploaded thread is including wig options:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=82222

As for silicone, you might well be similiar to the very first and most famous doll maker--RealDoll that has never gone on applying TPE as materials for making but Platinum silicone that is applied in field of Health Care, like breast surgery and pacifier, most compatible to human body and capabile of figure shaping. Not to mention price difference between these two types of materials: much higher for Platinum silicone and higher stability too.

Looking forword to your message and we'll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Email:sanhuidollschina.com
http://www.sanhuidolls.com

SeniorDollLover

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hi SeniorDollLover,

Thanks for your concerns on Sanhui! You are more than welcome to email us for questions concerning purchase of Sanhui dolls: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com. Customers who ordered 118cm from Sanhui most enjoy her capability of Missionary positioning and inner textured of all her three orifices~ But to keep confidentiality, without their permission, no info. is to release about them. FYI, the following newly-uploaded thread is including wig options:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=82222

As for silicone, you might well be similiar to the very first and most famous doll maker--RealDoll that has never gone on applying TPE as materials for making but Platinum silicone that is applied in field of Health Care, like breast surgery and pacifier, most compatible to human body and capabile of figure shaping. Not to mention price difference between these two types of materials: much higher for Platinum silicone and higher stability too.

Looking forword to your message and we'll be at your service!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Email:sanhuidollschina.com
http://www.sanhuidolls.com
Thank you. I did email yesterday, but as of yet have not had a reply.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Sanhui is a safe vendor I ordered a 102cm doll from them last year. I've had the doll for 7 months with no problems so far. Very easy to keep clean. The shipping took about 5 days from China to my door. I'm happy with the choice of silicone. The service and quality of the doll were great. I did get my doll during a sale so I saved a bit on the price. If price is holding you back just keep an eye on the sales they have coming up.

SeniorDollLover

Walley wrote:Sanhui is a safe vendor I ordered a 102cm doll from them last year. I've had the doll for 7 months with no problems so far. Very easy to keep clean. The shipping took about 5 days from China to my door. I'm happy with the choice of silicone. The service and quality of the doll were great. I did get my doll during a sale so I saved a bit on the price. If price is holding you back just keep an eye on the sales they have coming up.
Thanks for the mini review of Sanhui. Price isn't the issue, it's more size for storage and disrection and now the customs worry. I just read the fresh post on dolls not shipping through Hong Kong. Does mainland Chinese sellers even need to ship through there?

Oh, and were you able to get anything other than the cardboard shipping as an option, anything other than a few different wigs as clothing or accessory options?

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

i got a message from DHL of a doll head i ordered from dh68 , the customs clearence was complete,it came threw hong kong,its being delivered tuesday the 7th. this should ease the worry a bit.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

I agree not enough info on this doll and even when you email them they've yet to respond. I'd like to see more photos of this doll before i throw my money on it. Sanhui does a superb job on the dolls so i am sure this one will be worth it but i'd still like to know more, maybe they could do a video on the 118 cm like they did for the other dolls.

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

The Elfie is a pretty doll, would be nice to see more images of this one, I agree. Having recently gotten a 156, I wouldn't worry too much about shipping, was pretty solidly packaged. Canada customs did poke around in the box a bit, but they didn't totally unpack her, just got as far as opening the box and the leaflet just under the lid.
As for TPE vs Silicone, from what I understand TPE is a porous material, which does not play well with water and can be susceptible to mold. With care, I'm sure TPE is fine, but I opted for silicone for cleaning and piece of mind. Although it does tend to be a heavier material.

joninin

Post by joninin »

I got the 118 Elfie and can say it's a very well-made doll. As I understand it, it has a scaled-down version of the bigger skeleton. I got it with tan, textured skin and both green and amber/red eyes. Overall, I'm very happy with the doll...very realistic features and surprisingly realistic breast feel/jiggle. All that being said...this is my first doll and I think I want to move to a more life-sized doll. I will likely adopt her and get a Sanhui 145 with face #2.

Here are some photos...
Attachments
IMG_2640.jpg
IMG_2640.jpg (917.07 KiB) Viewed 5538 times
IMG_2618.jpg
IMG_2618.jpg (886.67 KiB) Viewed 5538 times
IMG_2642.jpg
IMG_2642.jpg (1004.02 KiB) Viewed 5538 times
IMG_2647.jpg
IMG_2647.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 5538 times
IMG_2650.jpg
IMG_2650.jpg (9.07 KiB) Viewed 5538 times
IMG_2652.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 5538 times
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thanks for the photos. Great little doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

SeniorDollLover wrote:
Walley wrote:Sanhui is a safe vendor I ordered a 102cm doll from them last year. I've had the doll for 7 months with no problems so far. Very easy to keep clean. The shipping took about 5 days from China to my door. I'm happy with the choice of silicone. The service and quality of the doll were great. I did get my doll during a sale so I saved a bit on the price. If price is holding you back just keep an eye on the sales they have coming up.
Thanks for the mini review of Sanhui. Price isn't the issue, it's more size for storage and disrection and now the customs worry. I just read the fresh post on dolls not shipping through Hong Kong. Does mainland Chinese sellers even need to ship through there?

Oh, and were you able to get anything other than the cardboard shipping as an option, anything other than a few different wigs as clothing or accessory options?
I can second that Sanhui is a quality manufacturer/vendor. I bought a 160 cm from them last year. This was before the new upgrades to textured skin and now movable eyes, but I don't regret the purchase. I had a cheaper 100 cm WM before that, and I had a whole slew of issues dealing with TPE that I'm happy not to deal with anymore. I think they are probably the one of the best values in dolls right now, especially for slicone (and I wouldn't go back to TPE at this point, even as nice as many of them look). This Elfie model even has me considering adding on (even though it would be an extra storage challenge, sure, but less than another full size doll). From what I can surmise, she would make a great first doll (be warned, they can be addicting!). She has a solid skeleton (not bending wires) and the new upgrades they've put into the larger dolls, all in a cute little package. You can ask, but I don't think they have another option besides the cardboard box. That said, mine arrived rather scuffed up but well intact. I still use this box in case I need to hide her away from time to time. She comes very well packed, though (as happens even with more expensive makers such as DS), it is not perfect, and noticed there was some bending of the neck, though this was not a permanent damage. I am considering a DS now as well. I think they reduced their prices (at least in U.S.) in part due to competition from Sanhui. That said, I certainly think they could improve their web site. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common problem with many vendors, lack of clarity. Thankfully TDF is here to fill in some gaps. But you are definitely doing the right thing in doing your research here.

icemann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by icemann »

The sanhui 118 looks amazing good!

joninin

Post by joninin »

I have had three silicone dolls (one DS and two from Sanhui) and am not enthusiastic about trying a TPE doll.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

INFORMATIONS