sanhuiofficial.com

Meet Kincliu - SH165+ Addeline - DOLLAVIDALOCA

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Kincliu - SH165+ Addeline - DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi everyone from TDF in this section of the forum.

So this is really late due to several things. I bought 3 dolls last December in one cashout. One would be this Sanhui 165+ offered by Beautiful-Doll as flawed, one is Dollhouse 168 Faye, and the other one is forbidden here in TDF so I can't post anything about her and I think I should STFU now about that.

Anyways, this review will be separated in two reviews. BTW Sanhui 165+ is probably one of the most perfect doll I currently have. Knowing that I said "perfect" mean there's a lot of positives vs negatives about this review.

First part, I will make the doll review here at Sanhui thread because as a doll collector, I think it's only ethical to give the manufacturer a positive credit for their dolls and review about experience so that in the future they improve more and more. We are all aiming for a realistic companion, admit it and we want her to be a good as the real one so in able to get what they miss or needed, this review on the manufacturer thread is very important. Just like reviews that comes with long photostreams, I'll keep this thread active with photos as well.

Second part, I will make a service review at Beautiful-Dolls on how Joy assisted me and her offers. I think it would be unfair if I only give Sanhui a stars into this while Joy did all the marketing she indeed did to help me finally get her. I was at first undecided but she convinced me to get her and I think I fallen in love with her as well. Without her, I won't look back at how this Sanhui was ever made in the first place.

My reviews are honest, unbiased, and based on experience. I won't sugarcoat any manufacturer, vendors, etc. for their product if my experience differs. This review is solely for others who are looking to get dolls for their own and if everyone is honest, we can understand each other and we can also help the community including the manufacturer themselves to improve. I wish more detailed reviews comes out.

I'm a doll collector so my reviews will be based off my hobby and expertise with defining my dolls. I might be a critique but that's how to help others improve on things I found interesting.

As usual and to those few who knew me here in TDF, I intend to do a Timeline review with a long stream of photos. Please bare in mind, my reviews will be bad for slow computers. I'm sorry for that. Anyways, let's get on to the review now hehehe.

WARNING!! THIS IS A VERY LONG REVIEW TIME LINE WITH LOTS OF PICTURES. PREPARE TO SCROLL DOWN FURTHER!!

Timeline:: Nov. 11, 2016 (1:48AM) BD: Slightly flawed Sanhui 165cm for sale

I was active at Beautiful-Dolls forum for posting pictures and other stuffs. I usually looking for offer and hopefully buy my 165cm TPE WM for my Canary until Beautiful-Dolls posted an offer about a Flawed Sanhui 165.

ImageImage

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=78037

I was shocked at first because I've only known that Silicone dolls usually ramp up to 4k+ like the 4woods, etc. so I looks fishy so I think it's Typo but it is a platinum medical grade silicone. Since she has flaws, she get discount from her original price which I still think a steal for being a silicone.

I was curious whether or not this is a doll for me. I wanted her to be able to use WM heads until I learn about a thread posted by TheIQF++ about his Licia and how he uses a WM head for the Sanhui 165. I was at first about to get it only just because of the compatibility but she isn't. He uses a sort of Mod to get the WM compatible and also how TPE has bad reaction with silicone nearby.

I was really turn off by it and I was nearing to passing out the offer so I search for more pics of Sanhui 165 with Elva (now Addeline) which is really rare. I don't get how Sanhui has less photos of their product or am I missing something. Their official photos only show a couple of shots. Not very good for someone like me who is really undecided. I kinda wanted a pack of gallery officially by the manufacturer to see dolls for show but I guess it's on your own search for it in able to actually see the picture.

This is when I go deeper into the same thread about Licia of TheIQF++ only to see lots more pictures of Elva. I wasn't convince I even went my way to view videos of X/S dolls to only see how cute Elva face is and how petite a body goes and her movement super fluid.

Timeline:: Nov. 17, 2016 (6:29AM) Purchasing!
After an exchange response with Joy and also other members of TDF convinces me to get her, I finally decided to get her right away. I talked to Joy about buying her and she happily helped me out with the payment.

The downside about it though is there's a delay in shipment due to them sending her to a different shipping partner in the next city or so she says. She promised to send me photos of her before shipment.

Timeline:: Nov. 21, 2016 (7:51AM) Photos before Shipment by BD!
I told Joy that I wanted to see her with the black wig I asked her. I also asked if her eyes could also be black which looks like it on the photos.

I was really hyped about her and also excited since she's delayed for almost a week and since BD ships their dolls at a high speed rate, I don't mind anymore. I should expect her before Thanksgiving and knowing it's Int. Priority, I should get her around 2-3 days.

Timeline:: Nov. 28, 2016 (4:55PM) Extreme Delay!!!
A delay for a day or two, I understand. I delay for 3 to 4, is also understandable since it's Thanksgiving, but to be stucked at Label creation for almost a week now, something is not right. I contacted Joy 4 days of delay for updates but she only responds that the delay is due to Thanksgiving. So after almost week, just a few days when the last I contacted her, I contacted her again and she exclaimed that she can't do anything about it since it's stuck in shipment.

I was really a bit confused by what she meant by stuck since it's label creation was like that for almost a week now. It means the Fedex didn't even bother checking nor scanning the box for almost a week and the shipping track is obviously way off the supposed tracking which starts with 8. The last time I bought a doll from Joy, the tracking no. starts at 6 and since the tracking no. given is each number of shipment sequence, it means since it's 8 that for the last few weeks, there 2 trillion international shipment to add that to become 8 in the tracking so I know it's way off because that's too impossible.

I kinda felt I'm bothering Joy a lot already but I never gotten so much delayed like this in shipment for almost 2 weeks now to date I made an inquiry for purchase.

What I think Joy should have done is checked with the Fedex if there's a scanning error or it's missed scan because a delay for labeling doesn't take a week. Usually it can take 2-3 days but a week stuck in Label Created, something is way-off.

Timeline:: Dec. 2, 2016 (9:15AM) FEDEX Inquiry
If no one wants to ask questions, we'll never know what happen to my supposed package. I did an investigation with Fedex about the tracking that is located in China with my shipping address and how it is stuck for a week now. Something is definitely not right so I thought maybe the package was stolen before being scanned? Anything can happen in between a week of no scans so I'm worried sickly. So I contacted Fedex at Dec. 1 and gotten a response at Dec. 2 saying they will do an internal investigation of it however I need to start alerting the shipper to do the investigation first before they do.

This is when I have to contact Joy again after 5 days of not contacting her due to me bothering her a lot.

It seems that she have to send her again. It only means two things, she wasn't scanned or there's a scan error and she was left there for a week without updates. Of course I got both worried and impatient, I've been waiting for about two weeks just for the shipment and that's not the bad part about it, she hasn't been shipped at all. So I think one can resolve this issue if there's an update to the shipping provided because I know it's busy and I know an error can occur.

Timeline:: Dec. 5, 2016 (10:11AM) Kincliu Arrived!!!

Finally, after all the trouble of waiting, she finally arrived safe and sound. *whew* how does it feel being abandoned at the warehouse for a week Kincliu?

The Fedex guy can't lift the box and about to unload her from the truck pushing the box out. I was like "WTF noooo, it was a glass mannequin." Whew** I've seen reviews of Sanhui damage out of the box. I believe I will be one of them if this guy continue to push it like that. I have my Dolly ready to carry the doll.

Here she is!! After two weeks of delay, I'm finally gonna see for my eyes how tall this 165cm is and how heavy she is.

That arrows on the paper, I guess that means you open it that way.

The smell of opening new stuffs out of the box. She has a very different smell than any TPE I opened. Was Silicone always smell like Choco-Caramel? That's how I smell it. Almost like a chocolate smell.

I saw many unboxing of her with that colorful cushion. She didn't come with it. I really needed it too during winter. I guess this is one of the downside for buying a flawed doll? Anyways, I have more dolls to come so cushion won't be a problem. Let's skip that now, I'm excited to see her head.

OMG!! She looks cuter in person!! The Addeline head is usually the textured version of Elva with pores on the skin. She's definitely life like I swear. The makeup is well done. I was so dumb for ignoring Sanhui designs she was so perfect against any of the WM. Her makeup stands up for extra realism and I love it so bad. Please keep up with this kind of makeup art.

If you wonder you bought a bootleg, here you go. Though, I'd say, there are bootleg manufacturers out there that sells TPE version of Sanhui that can replicate this easy. If there's a unique way, it has to be embedded with the design but of course to the part where it won't bother the doll. Excellent choice for putting landmarks.

She was quite heavy on the box but I feel she's lighter than my WM dolls. Her petite body maybe has magic. She's 37kg and I think I can carry her easy unlike some of WM but maybe I have my coffee that day. Either way, even her body is well crafted with textured. Awesome. I wish all manufacturers put time and effort doing this things to their dolls. Most of the dolls like TPE comes out plain skin tone. You basically have to do your own make up for realism. Sanhui take it to the next level.

I checked out for her flaws... that small lump is her flaws??? Wow, to be able to be labled flaws for a small misdetailed, Sanhui always aim for perfection. Even at small flaws, it's not even noticable because her head will cover it.

No flaws here either but man, look at that boobs. She got the biggest boobs ever. I think it's G-cup lol I don't know much about cups hahaha

Look at these details guys! This is the doll I think deserves more credit. The TPE dolls isn't as close as this. I kinda wish now Sanhui makes more head like WM then the competition is on since the major selling point for WM dolls is their head availability. The body is easy to hybrid anywhere with the use of mod but the head isn't hard to find the right size.

Details everywhere. I can go on and on with it but every nooks and crannies of this doll, she's almost textured like they did take their time making her.

Dolls with this type of design and detail, I'd say she cost around $6k... she can even match the orient industry in terms of details. How many textured palm have you ever seen like this?

I'm an artist and also studied women anatomy. So far, Sanhui got the perfect placement for the Vagina. It's detailed and on the right spot. TPE dolls are sometimes higher or lower or way-off. This is really a huge plus especially for people who use them for play.

This is her anus. On the reviews they have everywhere here in TDF, she usually have a plug in there to be removed. It seems this one didn't come with it. Not like I care much about that unlike the cushion but really look, even the anus has details on it. The only thing you will notice her away from reality is that line sort of from the mold, IDK what it's called...

This is the most perfect body for any doll collectors to have. Everywhere I look for something to complain, doesn't exist for the design, the movement of the body is not too tight, not to shallow, just as right.

She will be really good with the bikini only that if there's a bra that will fit her.

Putting her head is just like any other TPE brand. Some downside I see away from realism is that the skin at the bottom of the head connecting through the neck.

Her mouth will constantly keep opening because she has tongue inside her and a teeth only if you don't lock the head properly. I find at first she opens her mouth a lot that I twisted it more to the point she close it.

The eyes feels generic. I really should give it a shot what TheIQF++ told me about the custom eyes for more realism like.

Sometimes at different angle, her face looks like no. 2 (Miyuki)

This is Kincliu with Yunya. One of the doll I bought along with Kincliu while I was waiting for the huge delay.

Behhhhhh~~~ :P

::SEX FUNCTION::
For those of you who known me for sometime with my reviews, I don't use my dolls for play. I did it once with my first TPE to see how it feels but after than I've seen her got a tear, I got discourage. Since this is my first Silicone, I kinda wanna try what the silicone play would be like for the sake of this review.

I hated it to be one sided review because not many of you will buy this doll for photography and modeling but most will buy a doll for sex play so this review will not benefit those people who look for sex play to get a doll so I did try her out and use two layers of condom for extra protection.

ORAL
After my first Oral test with TPE using WM21 head and since most TPE dolls has similar design, the bulging eyes during oral is a big let down for TPE. Each time you give them an oral, their eyes bulges out or deformed. There's an occassional chance you might tear the mouth of the TPE so how is it for the Silicone? Well, I must say, I gave them too much doubt.

Oral with Addeline head is really marvelous. Kinda wish the head is loose for oral to work even more properly but so, her eyes doesn't bulge, you can feel her teeth (and tongue if you don't remove it there.) If you heated up the mouth part before oral, you can feel the sensation like it's the real thing. It's really wonderful experience. For Oral, I'll give this doll 9/10 only because her head locks at certain parts so moving her head kinda a must for oral to function properly. Who know if I ever try it again on more Silicone dolls but I will never do it on TPE unless I can afford to buy heads each time I tore their mouths.

VAGINAL
The way her Vagina is position properly to the right place makes it easier to reach her properly like what you would for a woman. My experience with vaginal with her is fantastic. I really wanted more after that and it makes you long for her. This is unbiased and base on what I feel. It's so soft inside the you can feel her deep within. Warm it up and it will be a real good pleasure. Her Vaginal experience for me receive a 10/10. I only did 3 positions like Doggystyle, cowgirl, and missionary. I don't know the rest but I didn't review this for those position but only for vaginal sensation.

ANAL
I rarely try this due to it usually smaller than the mouth and vagina but to test it out, I have to force it on her. Anal was great and just like vaginal, you can feel her deep inside only that at times it feels so difficult to penetrate her anally. Well Anal alone is not my favorite sex position so I won't know much but due to my experience having her hard at entry, I'd say you have to kinda push your way in unlike the soft vaginal that welcomes you inside her. For Anal, it get 9/10

A total of 9/10 for Sex

VERDICT
Grading:: (+) Positive / (-) Negative / (=) In between PosNeg

::Service::
(I can't grade the service because I didn't buy directly to Sanhui.)

::Appearance::
9/10

+ Textured Skin
+ Detailed Makeup
+ Detailed Designs for body parts
+ Detailed Face design
+ Detailed Mouth interior designs
+ Very life-like overall
= Very oversized boobs
= Slight skin lumps
- Generic Eyes

::Impression::
9.5/10

+ Flexible joints
+ Easy Movement
+ Removable tongue
+ Standing Feet without Screws
+ Correct placement of Vagina
+ Correct Anatomy
+ Bit lighter
= Firm Skin
= No Cushion Blanket Soft
- No Doll kits?
- Weird Eye Movement

::Experience::
10/10

+ Undamaged
+ Photo-perfect
+ Model
+ Companion
+ Sex Partner

Score Total: 28.5/30 (95%/100%) or (9.5/10)

:FINAL VERDICT:
9.5/10

SEXY APPROVAL!!!

::Note to Sanhui::
I kinda wish you guys have more official photos of your dolls instead of shying it away. I barely seen them and this is why I have so many doubts. I shall thanks TheIQF++ and her Licia's Photostream because without it, I won't even consider the offer. I overlooked Sanhui before and now because of the perfect doll Addeline, I will be coming to get a new set of faces from Sanhui. I kinda wishes for more future heads from them. Please take lots of official photos for customers like I do but since who know what, I'll post more pictures here so others who like me before can look at Addeline face is and how cute she is.

This is a must get doll with a Sexy Approval. If you're a one doll man, she would be the one doll army for your sexual needs.

More pictures of her coming in here.

Thanks for reading!!!

RJ

My reviews are honest, unbiased, and based on experience. I won't sugarcoat any manufacturer, vendors, etc. for their product if my experience differs. This review is solely for others who are looking to get dolls for their own and if everyone is honest, we can understand each other and we can also help the community including the manufacturer themselves to improve. I wish more detailed reviews comes out.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Kincliu - SH165+ Addeline - DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by Hollywu »

She's gorgeous! Thank you for such a thorough review.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I really like your review. It is comprehensive and the number of photos adds to it.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Thank you so much for the pics and the review, you rock! :multi:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I LOVE that FACE!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

She looks lovely, you have taken some of the best headshots of a Sanhui doll I've seen so far! :thumbs_up:
I didn't know that this head could have that look! Now I'm having an even tougher time deciding which body/head combination I want...
Thank you for this detailed review! My next doll will be a Sanhui for sure! :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Good work on the very detailed review. :thumbs_up: It really helps to cover so many topics.

Don't feel too bad about a 1 week delay. I've had to wait almost a whole month with many delays. Sometimes it seems like nothing happens unless you call and stay on them. It is the most discouraging thing when I consider a new doll. I hate this process so much. :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: I would be very grateful if there were more vendors in the US.

I especially thank you for the close up of the skin detail on the hand. It has been hard to even see a difference in many photos. Now I can see that the skin detail adds so much realism. I love it. I have a new face with the new detail but it would be great to have it on the whole body! :razz:
Thank you for mentioning my review of Licia from last year too! We are glad it helped. I'm really glad I took a chance on her. She is not perfect but no doll that I've seen is either. There are some unique things Sanhui got right that no one else has. I am still waiting for smaller boobs on a 165 though. Will we ever get it? Although... You make her breasts look so good in this outfit:
Good job dressing her. She looks very thoughtful and very happy to be in your care.

Congratulations. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Very nice and detailed review.
The effort and time you put into it are admirable.
I myself am not inclined to talk about my sex life, but like to read about.
The latter probably has to do with the way I was raised.
Therefore, thanks again to have the guts to report this.
:glou:
From personal experience I know that you are going to love this doll.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

dondipa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dondipa »

Thanks a lot for this perfect review of the doll it's very clear you made a great effort on covering everything.
About 2 weeks ago i ordered the 165+ with the Severine face so when it is in i will also try and post some pics in my own thread.
As i had been a bit in doubt before buying her a thread like this would have made life a lot easier for me as after reading this any doubts i had would have vanished like snow from the sun.
Love seeing so many pictures of her as she is so damn beautiful and after reading your thread and that of Lasteros and also Virgin_doll have made absolutely convinced i made the right choice.
Thanks to all of you for taking the effort as it really makes a difference in my opinion.
Offcourse don't stop with making photo's as it is a joy to watch whilst waiting for my own precious :) .

Regards,

Dondipa

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

FYI, the big notice in Chinese on top of the box says, "Please don't erect the box; it will break." They should have had this important notice in English, too.

lasteros

Post by lasteros »

What a review, thank you! How did you add soo many photos like that?!

And yea Sanhui, more official pictures for the website! She was worth the price.

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Thanks for the thorough review, it helps a lot. I agree that Sanhui needs more official photos of their dolls.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

akadiki
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by akadiki »

Thank you for your detailed review. It would be great~ help to me.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great review RJ! Beautiful doll!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS