sanhuiofficial.com

92cm Miki Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 92cm Miki Review

Post by Lika »

Great Review on this lovely Doll
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Tutan68
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tutan68 »

Hi everyone.
I am a bit curious about both 92 cm and 102 cm.... but the 92 comes with anime option (Haruka).
Can this face (Haruka) be ordered to fit in the 102 cm doll Ms Coco/ The Sanhui Team?

Also I have more question.
#1 In a review by George XS D he mention that the vagina is very nicely done in the 140 doll, my question is...Is it the same same likely vagina in both 92 and/or 102 doll ??

#2 Is it same skeleton principle in all of SANHUI dolls???

I have an Abyss boytoy doll Juli at this moment to play around with. ( thinking of selling her?)

j1mmyjamma
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by j1mmyjamma »

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the welcoming responses. I've just gotten back from a 2 month long vacation in Europe, and will be taking Miki out tonight for another photoshoot. I'll post the pics in this thread tomorrow morning.

j1mmyjamma
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by j1mmyjamma »

I've placed this doll in the For Sale section, and will be adding 40 pictures there once the post has been approved. I'm selling her because she has only been taken out of the box twice, and I think someone else would benefit more by taking care of her.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I hemmed and hawed and kept looking, almost bought her, but I kept coming back to the fact I have more then I can handle now. I was happy and sad that she was sold so fast, but it took the decision out of my hands!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS