sanhuiofficial.com

Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mazumo

Re: Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Post by mazumo »

Aber wrote:Sounds like they should create a modular doll where the skelton and fleshy bits can be
swapped in and out with the skin put on after that.

Can skin be sprayed on or does it have to be done via a mold?
Lately I've been pondering the exact same thing. As the hobby continues to grow, it's becoming increasingly evident that there is a huge variety of tastes out there. If a manufacturer were to engineer a modular doll system, they would have a lot of customers.

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

Xephyr wrote:More faces that look nothing close to the other faces. Different styles, maybe even use different artists.
:thumbs_up:

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:These are the items I have submitted to the production team based on customer requests. The list will be updated when there are changes.

1. Oral Elf Head - Pending
2. 160cm-165cm Doll with small breasts - Pending
3. Inserts - Denied
Sculptors do not want the orifices to look unrealistic.
4. Silicone Torso - Pending
5. Neck Hang Kit - Pending
6. Softer butts, thighs, and hips - Pending
7. New move-able eye design - In progress
The new eyes were originally designed for the existing 160/165 heads. They stopped production after the first prototype because it was decided by management that they wanted the eyes to fit in all the heads. Not just existing heads but heads for the new products coming out.
8. New dolls with huge breasts and butt (team small breasts I apologize in advance) - In progress
9. New Heads - In progress
The heads are designed for the new dolls but will most likely fit other models with no issues.
Kimi,

I'm very interested in the 125cm, but honestly the "Softer butts, thighs, and hips" that you mention in your list is crucial to me personally. Will this "pending" item be implemented in your current doll offering? Can you give any time estimate for implementation?

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

My request is a straight forward modification of the skeleton. I would love to see the joint at the BASE of the neck not only be able to bend from side-to-side, but also for the base of neck to bend forward and back. As it is now, to forward and back movement of the head relies solely on the joint at the base of the HEAD and not the neck. We just need additional joint movement at the base of the NECK to allow head to gracefully bend forward and back to allow beautiful posed where she looking up at you....
emberneck.jpg
emberneck.jpg (134.02 KiB) Viewed 2220 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

agree with ErrorNull re head tilting.

also would love a torso doll with huge breasts

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I agree with ErrorNull on head tilt as well. Sure hope the oral elf head comes along soon......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Newbie »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:These are the items I have submitted to the production team based on customer requests. The list will be updated when there are changes.

Here is a little known fun fact. SANHUI was founded by sculptors and is run by sculptors. We are an art studio before we are a business. The sculptors are pursuing their artistic goals by making their dolls with their ideal image in mind and I suppose the only thing on their minds is big breasts. This is why we are getting so much resistance on the inserts and small breasted dolls. We don't direct the sculptors, they direct us. Unfortunately, one man's dream is another man's nightmare.

1. Oral Elf Head - Pending
3. Inserts - Denied
Sculptors do not want the orifices to look unrealistic.
4. Silicone Torso - Pending
5. Neck Hang Kit - Pending
6. Softer butts, thighs, and hips - Pending
7. New move-able eye design - In progress
The new eyes were originally designed for the existing 160/165 heads. They stopped production after the first prototype because it was decided by management that they wanted the eyes to fit in all the heads. Not just existing heads but heads for the new products coming out.
8. New dolls with huge breasts and butt (team small breasts I apologize in advance) - In progress
9. New Heads - In progress
The heads are designed for the new dolls but will most likely fit other models with no issues.

What about a black doll? Or, a Filipino doll?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Even though everyone seems to be asking for Everything under the sun (myself included) - And asking for options/things that either have never existed, or contradict the desires of others - I hope we get more updates soon

(And also hope that people don't get angry that the thing They wanted didn't get developed/was denied)

themanfrom

Post by themanfrom »

I suggest you be more accurate about the weight. I have a 145 cm doll. The stated weight is 55lbs. I'm fairly certain it's more like 75 lbs.
It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.....Thomas Paine

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Sanhui Doll US wrote: The sculptors are pursuing their artistic goals by making their dolls with their ideal image in mind and I suppose the only thing on their minds is big breasts.
This is what happens when you employ only male artists, lol

Some things are worth doing right, and taking as much time as needed ...

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I found a posting whereby SH does say that their taller dolls could become available with smaller breasts. that is great news.

[quote="Sanhui Doll US"]These are the items I have submitted to the production team based on customer requests. The list will be updated when there are changes.

Here is a little known fun fact. SANHUI was founded by sculptors and is run by sculptors. We are an art studio before we are a business. The sculptors are pursuing their artistic goals by making their dolls with their ideal image in mind and I suppose the only thing on their minds is big breasts. This is why we are getting so much resistance on the inserts and small breasted dolls. We don't direct the sculptors, they direct us. Unfortunately, one man's dream is another man's nightmare.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

That is great news! Now if they would reconsider the inserts that'll be even better, but the smaller breasts news is awesome none the less.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Sanhui -

I COMPLETE Agree with ErrorNull - a natural head tilit is very important!

Most people think that dolls are just boobs and butts and vagina. And while that's important, its actually not the MOST important.

People who buy multiple dolls are not looking for just more boobs and butts. They want to photograph their dolls. They want to dress their dolls. They want to experience a range of poses.

For that you need good durable skeletons that are flexible in the neck. The neck holds the head (the area that conveys the most emotions). Look at a puppy. When it cocks its head, that's really cute.

Can a Sanhui doll do that?

Same goes for female forms:

That would be high on my want list.
I hope you listen.
:-)
MC

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

My request has nothing to do with the doll itself, but with appropriate clothing
What I would like to see offered, are garments that fit for 165+ at a reasonable price :idea:
And I do mean garments for adults.
Especially I would like to buy a (sexy) bra, with matching panties as an option, which is not available on the market
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Make dolls that have sexy legs, not stick-insect legs. Sanhui dolls are great from the crotch up, below that it just looks like they are trying to save on silicone.

Take a look at the legs on the WM 170 or Realdoll 2 Body A or Body E to see how it's done.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS