sanhuiofficial.com

My 145 smaller breasted gal ( Opal ) is on the way!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
erothnar

My 145 smaller breasted gal ( Opal ) is on the way!

Post by erothnar »

Well all, i have been lurking here in the forums for the last month or so asking so many questions, you guys have all be sooo very helpful and i've learned a lot. Kimi at sanhui has been exceedingly friendly and helpful, lol not only that i think i asked him so many questions and measurements they added the size comparison and measurement chart to there website such great information its a shame that other vendors aren't so forthcoming with all this information on there sites.

This is my first doll, i had a sweet chelsea love clone flat back doll before which was really great, but im exited to have something much nicer now

So yea the sanhui dolls are really a great buy, really nice dolls made of silicone which i so prefer over tpe, i never did like the fleshlight, too soft, texture too mushy, and the durability of silicone and it being more resistant to mold and staining just makes it perfect for me. Then we have the size, 145 i think is the sweet spot, large enough to be realistic but not so large or heavy that storage and weight are a concern. i think the 145 will be great for missionary while kissing, ive heard some owners can do this with dolls as small as 120mm, but i think the 145 will be more natural. I also think that the 145 will be great on top in sitting position but i will give a full review and pictorial and videos once i receive her.

Then we have the face or heads, wow such a hard choice sanhui really makes it hard choosing a face they are all so good, you dont know how many times i switched from face 1 to 2 and back again, on this i noticed one thing, alot of pictures dont have powdered faces, so they look glossy, which really changes the realism of the doll. So i plan to powder my face lightly with a very soft brush to remove the glossy look. But ya the sanhui faces are really beautiful and the make up they do on them at the factory is superb.

Then we have the service, i honestly have never had such dedicated and friendly prepurchase support for a product i was interested in. Not only that but i really looked at issues doll owners have had because there is always going to be the exception. I noticed right away kimi at sanhui on these forums resolving issues with there dolls, including up to sending out replacment units. between the great service ive gotten before ive spent a dime and the history of good service when customers have had issues, i just cant imagine buying a doll anywhere else.

So my gal is being prepared, kimi said she will ship within 24 hours, i expect a video of her before shipment which is a nice service to make sure communication and expectations are good before the long transit from china. When i do get her i expect to post a lot of pics on here and some videos too.

Thanks again for everyone whos been very welcoming here and answering all my questions, this is a great community and im glad to be a part of it!

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 145 smaller breasted gal is on the way!

Post by neesa333 »

Great choice! I myself am saving for a 145. Hopefully the US outlet will have them available in late September.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

neesa333 wrote:Great choice! I myself am saving for a 145. Hopefully the US outlet will have them available in late September.
Haha, of course we will.
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
neesa333 wrote:Great choice! I myself am saving for a 145. Hopefully the US outlet will have them available in late September.
Haha, of course we will.
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Great Kimi! :glou:

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Congratulations erothnar, I think that you made a great choice.

I'm glad that Sanhui offers the smaller breasted version of this doll now. I never cared for the smaller dolls with the huge breasts, because they always looked odd or out of proportion to me, sort of like the lobster claw effect at play.

Enjoy,

Sam

erothnar

Re: My 145 smaller breasted gal ( Opal ) is on the way!

Post by erothnar »

wow isnt she lovely!

Her name is opal and shes coming to america!
Attachments
^A5A2639C769C306A6C0EF1B7DE3EE906790EF420D5ED2B3C8D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^A5A2639C769C306A6C0EF1B7DE3EE906790EF420D5ED2B3C8D^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (70.5 KiB) Viewed 7456 times

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

She's lovely and I really like her name!

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

erothnar wrote:wow isnt she lovely!

Her name is opal and shes coming to america!
That's a song dude!
Love her, she looks adorable with the smaller breasts. :glou:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Great looking doll

I made a thread about a 145 cm C-cup and I'm hoping someone can find me the right one. I've seen a few but none of the faces has struck me yet.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Great job, she is very pretty.
You pulled the trigger at just the right time to enjoy a new development in breast size. :thumbs_up:
Her smaller breast are adorable! :D
Hoping to see this on the bigger dolls too. :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

TheIQF++ wrote:Great job, she is very pretty.
You pulled the trigger at just the right time to enjoy a new development in breast size. :thumbs_up:
Her smaller breast are adorable! :D
Hoping to see this on the bigger dolls too. :wink:
Hey there,

I will try to talk to the engineers to see if I can make this happen, but one thing I am sure is that we're making a doll around 160cm with really big breasts, they have been working on the models for months just trying make her a big rock to the market, and the managers also told me that after this one, we'll start working on making more heads for the dolls. It will be super cool!!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Erothnar!

You are going to be in for a treat, she will be fantastic!
I got mine a few weeks back, and she's soooooo good! :D :wink:

Cheers,
Up2

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Congratulations erothnar !!! This new version of the 145 is really beautiful :thumbs_up:
:glou:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:Her smaller breast are adorable! :D
Hoping to see this on the bigger dolls too.
Hey there,

I will try to talk to the engineers to see if I can make this happen, but one thing I am sure is that we're making a doll around 160cm with really big breasts, they have been working on the models for months just trying make her a big rock to the market...
I find it interesting that people in this, and a couple other threads, were asking about smaller breasts dolls and instead you're making a doll with bigger ones.
Weird, but interesting nonetheless...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

lol i think their customer base is split, bigger is better or smaller is better, i think there just trying to take care of both sides

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congratulations !!
It is good to see new things happening !
I like the sound of a bigger breasted 160!!
Looking forward to new faces!

I hope the skeleton stays tighter!!!
Dl

INFORMATIONS