sanhuiofficial.com

the 125cm doll from Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Liz_xxx

Re: the 125cm doll from Sanhui

Post by Liz_xxx »

Dear Sanhui

Since you are back on the forum please could you bring us any news on the 125 ?

Will she ever get a proper hinged skeleton rather than goose neck ?

Are the new 102 , 125 and 145 going to get the textured skin ?

Thank you for your time and efforts

Liz xxx

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I don't care what anyone says. I love her cute little body. Don't change her before I have a chance to buy her. She has been on my list for over a year now! Welcome back to TDF. I look forward to more sexy pictures of your girls!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

This is a really pretty small doll.

ogre-stogie1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ogre-stogie1 »

hugemistake wrote:Does anyone here on TDF own this 125 cm doll? I'd like to see photos and review from an actual owner
Ditto! this doll is a good size for me, full featured, silicone, under $2000, and with boobs that arn't too ginormous. that's a tough combo to find from small dolls. a review would be lovely.

INFORMATIONS