Good things come in small packages - a review of 110cm Suki

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
sanskrit

Good things come in small packages - a review of 110cm Suki

Post by sanskrit »

It is said that good things come in small packages... and this doll is definitely a good thing!

At only 110cm tall, she looks like a young Asian angel, available anytime for your beck and call. Her skin is as soft as fresh dough - much softer than some of the other TPE options available. Proportions and scale are perfect, and you get the sense that she looks and feels like an adult, but much shorter. The details on the face, hands, feet, and breasts are incredible. In fact, her breasts jiggle very well - it is almost hypnotic!

The pictures on the Sili Doll website don't lie: you really get a doll that looks as nice as that.

The Suki I received was tan color, and I decided to also purchase a TPE head with closed eyes (from a seller on TDF, made by another vendor). The bolt is the same, so both the Sili Doll head and this other one fits just fine.

Check out Suki relaxing below.
suki1.jpg
Shipment was very quick: less than 7 days from Asia!

Weight is excellent for this doll. She feels solid, but not too heavy that you can't handle her, especially when it comes time to clean her.

Flexibility is impressive. Her joints work very well, and there is no squeaking to be heard. Every limb moves as you would expect it. Also surprisingly, she has finger wires, so you can pose her as you wish. I felt that the joints were better than WM's, to give you a comparison.

At the price point offered by Sili Doll, Suki is hard to ignore. She really offers a lot of value for the price.

Huge thanks to Mig at Sili Doll for answering emails quickly, and helping out on post-sales questions too.

I would recommend Sili Doll to anyone looking for quality TPE dolls at a great price.

Here's a final look at Suki.
suki2.jpg

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Good things come in small packages - a review of 110cm S

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Very pretty! How are the joints better than WM, do you think? More smooth when moving, or what?

sanskrit

Post by sanskrit »

I felt like the joints were less likely to go loose, and were easier to move. Also her joints wont twist in the wrong direction (something I saw on a WM 100 before).

borgmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by borgmatrix »

I have had my suki since mid dec and the joints on mine are still good and stiff and she is still in excellent shape considering the nearly daily playtime she gets. I like the joints the way they are so she isn't flopping all over the place. she is in the early process of getting a makeover now and pics will be coming soon-enjoy your new girl

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Your review makes Suki sound very desirable.

INFORMATIONS