betterlovedoll.com

what category

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

what category

Post by BuzzCola »

what category to post ashley pictures do need post in by type or vendor
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: what category

Post by ZZZZ »

Who is "ashley"? Can you post a URL?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It's up to you. You might post in the section of the manufacturer, or the vendor.
If the manufacturer/vendor doesn't have a section of their own, you might post in the Dolls In General section.
And if it's all about great pictures, please post in the Eye Candy section :painting:

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

ok I will post in the Dolls General section ty
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

If I understand this right, vendor/manufacturer and Eye Candy are all open to the public, and Dolls in General is members only.
Is Dolls in General the only good Members Only place to post photos of your own doll? I've always felt a bit odd posting just a photo update when there are so many good Q/A threads in there.
Thanks,
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Most sections on TDF are open for visitors -they can lurk, not post.

A few sections are Members Only, these sections have "Members Only" added to their name.

Dolls In General is meant for posting about dolls of non-listed manufacturers/vendors and posts comparing dolls of different brands, but you can post there about your doll if you prefer to have your post members-only.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I do want to keep the majority of my photos shared only with members, but it really feels selfish bumping my thread over all the more important threads in Dolls in General. I've been waiting on others to bump my thread then unloading a bunch of photos I've saved up.

Would it be possible to have a members only "Come meet my doll" section? I think you'd see all the come-meet-my-doll threads in there migrate, and hopefully post more freely/frequently. I know I would.

Big thanks to the TDF staff, you guys are great.
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Forb wrote: I do want to keep the majority of my photos shared only with members, but it really feels selfish bumping my thread over all the more important threads in Dolls in General.
I usually browse using the "ALL recent posts" link in the upper left corner. If you use that or, "Recent doll posts only" to browse, it hardly matters what forum a post is in - a bump is a bump.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Forb wrote:I do want to keep the majority of my photos shared only with members, but it really feels selfish bumping my thread over all the more important threads in Dolls in General. I've been waiting on others to bump my thread then unloading a bunch of photos I've saved up.
If you don't want to use the manufacturer's or the vendor's forum then Dolls in General is the place for you. I don't see that any other thread in dolls in general is more important than some lovely pictures of your lady. You know how we all love pictures here. :D If you want to bump your own thread then post a photograph or make a reply to someone who has posted there.
Forb wrote:Would it be possible to have a members only "Come meet my doll" section? I think you'd see all the come-meet-my-doll threads in there migrate, and hopefully post more freely/frequently. I know I would.

Big thanks to the TDF staff, you guys are great.
-Forb
I think most of us use the manufacturer's thread for introductions and a continuation. My own Hanna's thread, in the 4Woods forum, is now 50 pages long so I have a complete record of her from the beginning. It's nice to keep all the photos in one place so you may want to consider using a manufacturer's forum for her.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS