betterlovedoll.com

YELLOW FORUM ADVISORY BANNERS DEFINED

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

YELLOW FORUM ADVISORY BANNERS DEFINED

Post by TDF_Management »

This post is to explain the meaning of the different Yellow banners we use on TDF Forums

This banner is just a precautionary banner placed on forums of vendors who are no longer active, posting in their forums and answering member posts. We place the banner if we feel the forum activity is not up to date enough to give an accurate portrayal of customer satisfaction. This banner is not an indication that we have had complaints from members about non-delivery or sales/support issues with the vendor.

Post have been made in the forum by customers who paid for but did not receive their products. Also it can mean complaints about excessively long delivery times from placement of orders (over a year in some cases) with the customer eventually receiving their dolls.

In most cases buyers have been reluctant to post publicly in the manufacturer/vendor forum about this for fear of retaliation and reducing their chances of receiving their product. In order for scams to work they rely on the fact that the person scammed will not post a public notification of their experience.

In many cases TDF Management receives private messages and emails from unhappy customers.

We recommend customers check the posted delivery times on the vendor site and read any buyer agreement carefully. If applicable, buyers should seek a guarantee that they can cancel their order and receive full refund if the doll is not delivered within the time period stated on the vendor's web site or use payment systems that protect both the buyer and the manufacturer.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: FORUM BANNERS DEFINED

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks for the clarification! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YELLOW FORUM ADVISORY BANNERS DEFINED

Post by haremlover »

This should be good incentive for manufacturers to stay on the ball and demonstrate that they're not going to the wall.

However perhaps the first banner might read "This manufacturer does not appear to have been particularly active recently"

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

It has always been a puzzle to me why certain vendors and manufacturers aren't more active on the forum. Especially when they already have their own section. Granted I'm no businessman and may be missing something here, but if I was in their position I would want to know what my customers were saying about my products and customer service. And not only that, I would use my forum presence as a sounding board to promote my products and services. So I don't get why they would do otherwise. :? But like I said, I'm no business man! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

haremlover wrote:However perhaps the first banner might read "This manufacturer does not appear to have been particularly active recently"Harem

That was my take as well; it seems excessively alarming as currently worded. If you just read what the banner says (that is exactly the same as the more troublesome banner minus the non-delivery line) and never read this post it implies much worse than not being active on the forum. In addition to clarifying the wording on the banner, maybe keeping this one yellow and making the other one red might not be a bad idea. I guess I read this thing so I get it, so it doesn't really matter to me, but it seems a little deceptive to anyone who doesn't read this particular post.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re JackieTreehorn's comment. I agree.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Roger on that :thumbs_up:

This is going to save me alot of typing :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Sounds like a good idea to have the two banners in a different colour... :thumbs_up: But also a good idea to use a banner in the first place.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

jkh0208
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jkh0208 »

I should have read this explanation a little while back. That banner cost a few manufacturers a sale from me.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

jkh0208 wrote:I should have read this explanation a little while back. That banner cost a few manufacturers a sale from me.
Yeah, they're fairly deceptive and unnecessarily alarming- or the one is anyway; gotta read the fine print to understand what they mean. Don't feel bad I'm sure you're not the only one that's been fooled by them. Hopefully they clarify them one day so people who haven't read this thing will better understand what they mean.

INFORMATIONS