betterlovedoll.com

cant share picture???

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
aafree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

cant share picture???

Post by aafree »

Trying to share a picure and get the message below everytime on all picture's what can i do???

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 3600 pixels wide and 3600 pixels high. The submitted image is 5312 pixels wide and 2988 pixels high.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: cant share picture???

Post by jiayi »

Hi aafree,
You need to use a image program to reduce the size to 3600p or less. Not sure what you experience is in that area and whether you are using a Mac or Windows machine. Either system comes with a basic image editor. Google "reduce image size" and you should find some instruction and hopefully a free progam that can do it. I use Photoshop, but that's a pricey way to go.
Regards,
Jiayi

aafree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: cant share picture???

Post by aafree »

thanks i figured out i could resize the image in an email so i went that route thanks for the info i appreciate you taking your time

INFORMATIONS