betterlovedoll.com

Allowance for posting in sell area

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
daniel85

Allowance for posting in sell area

Post by daniel85 »

Hi,

if understood correctly i have to do 5 posts somewhere else to post in the sell area right?

Actually i dont want to spam stupidly in some other Threads, so could you set me free to just put one TPE doll in the sell area please :)?

Thanks

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Allowance for posting in sell area

Post by DarkOne »

the buy/sell area is for members of the forum to sell dolls. Its not craigslist.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

daniel85

Post by daniel85 »

I dont understand...i want to sell a doll

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The Doll Forum exists by and for members posting about dolls.
The For Sale section is just something extra for our members, TDF is not a buy&sell site like ebay and such.

Therefore we only allow members who are past the newbie status to post a for sale ad.
And there's also a practical reason as newbies can't attach pictures and can't send PMs, both are handy when posting a for sale ad.

WhyMe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WhyMe »

I can understand that. Five verified posts makes it easier to weed out bots and folks looking for an auction site like eBay and to know if they follow forum etiquette.

It's a small problem for long time lurkers like me though, not all the post needed to get to 5 will be informative. I've ordered a couple of dolls the last year and one of them need to go due to storage issues. Brand new/still in production, so pictures aren't really needed.

INFORMATIONS