betterlovedoll.com

Name of Doll vendor and model (clip inside)

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Name of Doll vendor and model (clip inside)

Post by MoviePilot »

Hey guys,

could you please help me with this one. I want to know the vendor and model of the doll shown in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhsyUzSSd5E

At their site (avsexytoy) it's listed at the WM Doll 155 but I'm not sure about this. Especially if you look at the waist. Not as thin as WM 155.

Those breasts... totally awesome ;)

Thanks in advance for your help
Blues

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Name of Doll vendor and model (clip inside)

Post by haremlover »

This video from that site is one of the dolls from that site and they are all from a company to be deprecated - JY. Not only is this because the company stole moulds from WM but because, as the video confirms, they are bad quality. I've recently been helping someone dealing with a new factory in China and interviewing their first two samples, which were of a material like this - I advised rejecting them - and we gave away the first sample and "sold" the second merely for the cost of shipping. They weren't worth more than that.

What has happened is that some employees at various stages have left WM and thought they could set up on their own or work with other artists. The TPE technology is a closely guarded secret and WM has improved their material no end over the past year.

The TPE coming from other companies is at best the knowledge that the employees left with 18 months ago, before the WM TPE was improved.

If you look carefully at that video when he lifts her legs in the air, you'll see there's no shape to the bum. She's flat. She's lain on her back and been compressed by her weight like this one -
DSCN1398.JPG
DSCN1398.JPG (437.84 KiB) Viewed 2900 times

Genuine WM / OR / YL dolls are not like that.

It's worth every penny and every cent, even double, to get the genuine WM / OR / YL doll.

Actually I wouldn't advise anyone to buy from anyone making a video like that. Pinching her, pulling her nipples, bending her fingers the wrong way - these people are inhuman. They couldn't care less what they do to a doll and they can't care less what they do to you provided they get your money.

Dolls to look at - WM155
DSCN1410s.jpg
DSCN1410s.jpg (133.33 KiB) Viewed 2900 times

and OR156 G or H cup
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8&start=30

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Hello Harem,

thank you for that really informative and helpful reply. After reading couple of threads about the JY dolls, especially their quality...
But on the other hand, compared to all the "good" manufacturers - why are they able to sculp the perfect body? I mean, perfect breasts/waist/hip ratio. Even if their weight is slightly heavier. Just look at this doll:

Maybe some time we get this kind of shaping from WM, OR or YL as well.
Until now I will focus on the dolls you mentioned.
Yeah, this awesome piece of art WM-155... just a dream. If she just had slightly bigger waist and hips - like DH-155. But this model on the other side only comes with heads that I'm personally not that much into.

So currently I'm struggling which either WM-155 or DH-155. Really hard decision :roll:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

From what I've seen OR might have what you look for

Best wishes

Harem

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

BluesmanI wrote:So currently I'm struggling which either WM-155 or DH-155. Really hard decision :roll:
DSC03125.JPG
DSC03125.JPG (507.97 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
Rin wants to say "Hi" and likes to mention that she is a DH158 from Doll House 168 :-)

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

@Harem: Thank you for the reply, but I was already looking at the OR dolls. Especially regarding the breasts they just can't match the blonde doll I posted images of. And you are totally right, regarding WM-155 - look below ;)

@DollStudio: Hello back :) Like I said, I already had a look on those. Also nice dolls but regarding heads, even though DH meanwhile offers the Megan head it's just not the perfect doll I'm looking for.

Looking at the Doll Matrix I totally fell in love with this one:

It's WM-155 of user "bertiethedog".

@DollStudio: One more question, for some dolls you offer a PQC (personal quality control) in your shop, e.g. for OR dolls. Is there a reason why it's not an option for WM-155? If I was able to select a PQC to definitely retrieve the quality of let's say bertiethedog or also Harems you for sure would be #1 choice of reseller I picked to buy it ;)

Harems is just perfect. Concerns are especially regarding the standing option which should look like this:
and not like this:

Also the general molding line on the body side which seems to be perfect again for Harems little lady:

Thanks again for all of your help. As you can see, a damn hard decision to make ;)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A friend has an OR156 G cup and before long we're looking forward to getting together for some photos, and clearly Nefertiti and she will have to have their superboob portraits taken together.

One only has to touch Nefertiti's frontal assets for them to wobble and they have an amazingly invigorating effect.

The reason why the WM155 might be forgiven for having a thin waist is that in bed she's a stunner. She's capable of being moved when you're on your side from your side to on top. When on top, her frontal assets dangling above you are irresistable and, if you get really inspired, her thin waist is clearly fashion
for function accommodating your legs on either side.

She's a true dancer
DSCF4581.JPG
DSCF4581.JPG (285.22 KiB) Viewed 2842 times
and no other doll dances like her nor in bed.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

@Harem: May I ask you from which reseller you got Nefertiti?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I ordered directly from WM but Sandro in Germany and George at XS take particular pride in checking dolls that pass through their hands. RLSD in the USA I believe to be meticulous, as well as Graeme at LDUK. It's worth looking at local vendors and talking to them and asking them about their quality checking.

All the better to find a vendor within driving distance if you don't trust a carrier to look after your lady.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

BluesmanI wrote:@DollStudio: One more question, for some dolls you offer a PQC (personal quality control) in your shop, e.g. for OR dolls. Is there a reason why it's not an option for WM-155?
Yes, actually there is a reason ;-) The (unknown) owner of the WM-155 sculpt does, for whatever reason, not allow the 155 cm body and the no. 46 head to be shipped within mainland China. Since George performs the PQC (which is his abbreviation for Personal Quality Check) in mainland China, he simply can not get this (and certain other) models for a PQC.

Adapted to familiar workflows from Western factories, the PQC is basically a step called end control, which would normally be done in the factory. When a product is delivered from the factory to our office, we do a incoming goods inspection; that allows us to assess if the factory shipped exactly what was ordered, if there are any visual issues, and if shipping damages have occurred.

These two steps combined create a feedback loop that allows to identify where issues arise, and take measures to prevent them. If one step in this quality management chain is omitted, it is impossible to guarantee a certain quality level. That's why we have started to label the possible quality levels; it can be either standard quality (what comes out of the factory as-is; can be either first or second choice; second choice dolls can have manufacturing flaws like dents or scratches); or it can be verified first choice (but then a PQC is required).

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

We're starting to need an index of WM heads. Nefertiti is not #26 She's forty-something.

Is there an index of WM heads somewhere? I saw a reference in the past day or so to a number exceeding 100

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

haremlover wrote:We're starting to need an index of WM heads. Nefertiti is not #26 She's forty-something.

Is there an index of WM heads somewhere? I saw a reference in the past day or so to a number exceeding 100
She is 46, of course. Corrected above. But she definitely looks a lot younger ;-)

An index of heads, brands, and manufacturers is here:

http://en.dollstudio.org/heads/by/manufacturer

Can be filtered by manufacturer (e.g. Jinsan) and supplier/brand (e.g. Jellynew). Lists all internal numbers we know and states "restricted" for all heads which are exclusive for a particular OEM brand. Standard disclaimer applies: Subject to technical modifications; no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of this information; needs to be translated into English.

Sandro

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Perfect. Again big thanks for that info, Harem. I now know who to contact for further steps ;)

Maybe one last question. If you lay down Nefertiti on her back, what distance do you get between her back side and nipple tip?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

BluesmanI wrote:distance do you get between her back side and nipple tip?
Distance between nipple _tip_ and front hole is 14 inches

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

I more of meant the thickness of her chest part. Regarding storing issues ;)

INFORMATIONS