It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:20 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: VLOG #6 Sex Robots Good Or Bad?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:01 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I do love my sci fi , and hav read loads of Isaac Asminov books .One book he wrote dealt with the concept of free enterprise for robots , they had robot rights , clinics for malfunctioning robots , , and robots were paid a wage for their services 8O .
With the ever expanding rate of technical advancement , Take flight for an example , what we have achieved in such a short time is incredible . If you apply the same rate of advancement to robotics , they will soon become our equals if not our superiors .
Perhaps This will end human conflict , as it will be WAR WITH THE ROBOTS instead 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories viewtopic.php?f=113&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:47 am 

bob7892 wrote:
I do love my sci fi

Yeah me too. I'm waiting for the day somebody swats a fly, puts it under a microscope and finds the word Google printed on it's robotic upper leg.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:04 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

JustOnePot wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
I do love my sci fi

Yeah me too. I'm waiting for the day somebody swats a fly, puts it under a microscope and finds the word Google printed on it's robotic upper leg.

That would just freak me right out 8O 8O 8O picture this , your hard at it with your doll , and there's a fly buzzing about , you log into YouTube and there is a video of you hard at it 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Miniature spy drones are already out there 8O 8O 8O
Right were did I put that can of EMP spray :D :D :D :D :D :D

So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:13 pm 

bob7892 wrote:
Right were did I put that can of EMP spray

I always keep my EMP spray can on the shelf next to my can of Whoopass. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:19 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

JustOnePot wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Right were did I put that can of EMP spray

I always keep my EMP spray can on the shelf next to my can of Whoopass. :D

Lol , does your can of WHOOPASS work by turning you into He Man , if so where can I get a tin for my bf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 pm 

bob7892 wrote:
does your can of WHOOPASS work by turning you into He Man

:D Yeah more like Battlecat I suppose, but with some Merman side effects.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:50 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

He Man? You mean this guy? :mrgreen:

Nicole - WM140 #56 (May '16)
Vanessa - WM141 #20 (Feb '17)
Yessenia - YL135 Yuki (Apr '17)
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:08 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SynthetikReality95 wrote:

He Man? You mean this guy? :mrgreen:

Yes that's the one , What a hunk !!!! :D , I wouldn't mind a bit of Skeletor either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

JustOnePot wrote:
I'd also like to add that I agree with what you talked about at around 04:30 in the video, that having a doll and projecting a personality onto it isn't much different to what people do with each other anyway. How many times are we surprised when somebody that we thought knew us, says something that shows they think of us in a different way to how we perceive ourselves?

Probably why social media has become so popular, because it gives people the chance to show everyone exactly who they are, or at least to display the persona that they want to be seen to be.

yes, do we really interact with one another anyway or simply adjust to projected personas?

so the question (at this level) becomes is a relationship with an advanced (non-sentient) AI really that different from another human?

We (1) Don't charge hidden extras for certain body options, (2) Import your doll for you, (3) Pay full value customs tax, (4) Quality Assurance Inspect your doll AFTER it's passed through customs, (5) Deliver when you choose

New Dolls In Stock - Used Dolls In Stock

Check Out Our Instagram

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:33 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Dolly Dearest wrote:
SynthetikReality95 wrote:
Bad. Idgaf if you wanna bone one, but robotics wont just stay in that one application. Companies will use them to fill jobs when they get smart enough, because once you get a robot paid off, you dont continue paying like giving a worker a wage. It'll leave the whole working class on the fucking streets, and we will riot.

Less than 20 years ago, I visited a factory with hundreds of workers. They made tools like hammers, saws, screwdrivers etc. At that time, it seemed like a nice job to me. I figured, they do such small and easy movements. Just taking one plastic handle, put a screw to it to attach it to the blade by using a machine and BOOM, you're done. Takes 10 seconds. Repeat process over and over. Doing this as a job, means you don't have to think much about what you're doing. You can think about other stuff while working. Plan your future or whatever. I thought to myself back then, that when I was old enough to have a job, I would try to get one of these jobs...

Fast forward many years, until the day I was finally ready to start working. This sort of factory jobs where they produce tools and shit, they don't even exist in this country anymore. All those hundreds of workers are now replaced by robots and like 5 guys programming those robots. So the company will save millions, since they only have to pay those 5 guys instead of hundreds of people. It basically killed off an entire line of work. But were there any riots in the streets? No. These people just had to find a different job. So they are now spread out in different jobs, or they are still unemployed. It's not going to be like everyone loses their jobs over night. It slowly creeps up on us, little by little. And as long as we can find different jobs, nobody will protest this. So "robots take over our jobs", this has already started to happen. It's been like this for many years. Ever since the first dishwasher that replaced the 5 guys who used to do the dishes by hand, which are now down to 1 guy who keeps filling the dishwasher.

So what I'm saying is, there won't be this huge revolution where everyone loses their jobs and starts to protest or riot. Because this will happen gradually over many years, as it has been happening for a while now. People don't complain much when things change slowly. Kind of like the frog in the boiling pot experiment. Put him in boiling water and he jumps out. Put him in cold water and slowly heat it up and he'll just sit there until it boils him to death. People will just have to find different jobs. So the next line of "work" which is threatened by (sex) robots now, are the hookers... they may actually have to learn how to read and get real jobs for the first time in their lives. Huh? 8)

coupled with all the sub-conscious media advertising and films which are gradually telling us that robots are our friends

We (1) Don't charge hidden extras for certain body options, (2) Import your doll for you, (3) Pay full value customs tax, (4) Quality Assurance Inspect your doll AFTER it's passed through customs, (5) Deliver when you choose

Check Out Our Instagram

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

bob7892 wrote:
I do love my sci fi , and hav read loads of Isaac Asminov books .One book he wrote dealt with the concept of free enterprise for robots , they had robot rights , clinics for malfunctioning robots , , and robots were paid a wage for their services 8O .
With the ever expanding rate of technical advancement , Take flight for an example , what we have achieved in such a short time is incredible . If you apply the same rate of advancement to robotics , they will soon become our equals if not our superiors .
Perhaps This will end human conflict , as it will be WAR WITH THE ROBOTS instead 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

yes, I've read a lot of scifi also - which perhaps makes it easier for us to accept the coming robot advancements and perhaps even welcome it

I remember some of the older Iain Banks stuff where the ships were huge AI's and they tended to the needs of the people on the ships - people were free to live out their lives, ambitions and desires without the need to constantly toil for money - such a romantic notion

Check Out Our Instagram

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 am 

I certainly wouldn't mind it, and it's inevitable anyway as interactive robots will be a thing sooner or later, and naturally we'd like to bang them, because why not. Sex is a lot about personal needs, to feel good and a relief of stress. It doesn't have to do anything with love or reproduction. That stuff can still be achieved on the side.

But even if it would affect the overall rate of reproduction, that's probably a good thing in the long run due to over-population and earths decreasing natural resources and all that stuff we mostly just see in movies today. It is a real upcoming issue and most countries don't give a shit about it yet. It will happen eventually, and maybe then sex-bots are part of the solution to keep us from ruining our future.

Personally I'm just very interested in androids and robotic companions. I don't really feel the need for human dramatic relationships, or family-life for that matter, but are more interested in technology and art. I work very odd hours and have a lot of free time, which is all very hard to sync up with regular peoples lives. So a doll is great to have around, even if she can't speak or move yet. Very ideal to my lifestyle.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:58 am 

I think more robot in our life is a good thing. They can be help us to do some boring thing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 am 

Well.... Say Sex Robots eventually become so advanced that they do attempt to take over such as in (Bladerunner). There is one Consolation that they have to take into Consideration, and that is We were Loving their Ancestors, this should be enough to Spare us from eventual Doom.... :eeek:

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:48 am 

A sex robot with intelligence might eventually notice that since we keep putting our penises in their vaginas, it would make logical sense for them to cut our dicks off so we can keep it inside them all the time; thus saving our effort.

AIM Send private message  

Page 2 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next