reallovesexdolls.com

Stick on scars?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stick on scars?

Post by 000bh1333 »

Hey

So I was watching videos of how love dolls are made and I noticed they glue on some parts and I was wondering if it's possible to order stick on scars ? I know it probably sounds weird.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stick on scars?

Post by Nord »

Are we talking about TPE- or silicone-dolls here? Some people use regular fake tattoos on their dolls, although I'm not sure how recommended it is on TPE-dolls. As far as I know there are no permanent solutions for this though. Some vendors might offer tattoos but they will likely disappear quickly as with all makeup.

If you want to be safer then you can paint it yourself with regular makeup. Scars in particular are not very hard, and there are plenty of tutorials on youtube (just don't use their products, just watch their techniques on how to paint it and with which colors).

Scars give personality, and are needed for some cosplays or other specific characteristics one might strive for with their doll. Nothing wrong with that :D But don't worry, these fragile dolls usually receive a number of scars with time anyway.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Try painting them on with BodyColor by missatleur! They apply as a film on TPE so you can actually give the scar some dimension and it won’t fade or wash off very easily!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Nord wrote:Are we talking about TPE- or silicone-dolls here? Some people use regular fake tattoos on their dolls, although I'm not sure how recommended it is on TPE-dolls. As far as I know there are no permanent solutions for this though. Some vendors might offer tattoos but they will likely disappear quickly as with all makeup.

If you want to be safer then you can paint it yourself with regular makeup. Scars in particular are not very hard, and there are plenty of tutorials on youtube (just don't use their products, just watch their techniques on how to paint it and with which colors).

Scars give personality, and are needed for some cosplays or other specific characteristics one might strive for with their doll. Nothing wrong with that :D But don't worry, these fragile dolls usually receive a number of scars with time anyway.

I'm talking about TPE dolls. I was thinking maybe put hot glue down on a paper and peel it and use the glue they put on the public hair and put it on the dried glue and on the doll? As a scar. Yes you're right . When mine comes I really hope it does not break easily. I've seen a lot of posts where people's dolls are broken. :,(

I have a toy that is made of the same material the dolls are made of and it got cuts easily and picked up so much lint :s

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Adventurer wrote:Try painting them on with BodyColor by missatleur! They apply as a film on TPE so you can actually give the scar some dimension and it won’t fade or wash off very easily!

That's a good idea, the only thing is I waned it to have the actual texture feeling and paint won't have that feeling :/

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Actually bodycolor can be used to create texture. I do it all the time to create bumps and ridges in lips and nipples. A little practice and you could make a very very convincing scar.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

000bh1333
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 000bh1333 »

Adventurer wrote:Actually bodycolor can be used to create texture. I do it all the time to create bumps and ridges in lips and nipples. A little practice and you could make a very very convincing scar.

Thank you, I will look it up :)

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Not weird at all, I actually am very attracted to nipple scars from Brest augmentation, again probably odd to some, but you aren’t alone!

INFORMATIONS