reallovesexdolls.com

New doll arrived today

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New doll arrived today

Post by identity001 »

My absolutely beautiful 165 cm D cup doll just arrived today. First doll and so much more than I possibly imagined. I will do some photography with her in the coming days but I was wondering if someone could give me some pointers on deep cleaning.

I know there is a page for it somewhere here on this site, I stumbled across it once before about 5 weeks ago but I can't seem to find it now and I don't want to go into action with her without being prepared for the clean up. What do some of you do for deep cleaning? I mean, what do you do for cleaning the deeper inner parts of a doll after use?

GamerDoll

Re: New doll arrived today

Post by GamerDoll »

The thing i do for cleaning is a tampon, but then again i never "cum" in her. There are multiple ways but this is how i do it, probably not the best method but eh. I have a 100cm with fixed vagina.

I mainly use a condom or just pull out on time. I also have a 150cm with removable vagina.
If i do decide to "cum" in her i just take out the removable part, clean that, leave it to dry and put it back in.
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I have a 165 D from RLSD as well, they are one nice body for sure.
I haven't had the time to use mine yet, I guess I'm still in love with my 140 clone... lol!
Anyway, what I use to clean deep is a long pair of hemostats and a small square of sponge.
Warm water in the sponge, insert then remove and keep rinsing the sponge out and repeat until no more "stuff" and it's just water, then dry off the sponge and carefully insert it to sop up as much water as you can.
Then use a good drying method. Aquarium pump comes to mind...
Hope this helps.

FP

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

Thanks these are great ideas. Might transition to the sponge method as described above. Gonna need to stream line this process lol. She is too beautiful to keep my hands off of.

INFORMATIONS