reallovesexdolls.com

Waiting

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Waiting

Post by Kentucky Couple »

Looks like all those good sales have put a lil back up on production. We ordered on Nov 7 and she didn’t go into production till the 16th. As of today it says still in production. :cry: :cry:
Anyone else waiting like us?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Waiting

Post by kambui »

Yep. 11/10

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Tis the season... Congratzzz and it is a tough one on the waiting, but in the mean time, you can shop and browse and take in all the information you can get. Trust me, I have been here 2 years and I learn something new every time I come on here. We love pics too! :plaidskirt: Good Luck and can't wait to see your beauty. IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Yep. I'm good with it. Haven't bugged my vendor or anything. Comes when she comes.

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

I wonder if there has been a surge in doll orders since the news of the AI enhanced doll started making rounds. In my case, I had looked at dolls a few years ago but my financial situation was not where it is today. When the news article about the robotic doll started showing up in my feed, it made me take another look at dolls and I realized I could finally make it happen.
That being said, production for mine was relatively quick, but now she's stuck in the shipment stage. The holidays probably have more to do with that.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Kentucky Couple wrote:Looks like all those good sales have put a lil back up on production. We ordered on Nov 7 and she didn’t go into production till the 16th. As of today it says still in production. :cry: :cry:
We are not yet experiencing any production delays.

If it took a week to get your order into production, it's likely there was some other kind of hold up with your order. Either with payment, or changes. The average time for an order to go into production is about 2-3 business days, unless there is some other reason for it.

Once in production, there are a few factors that can delay your order, the most common being purchasing a very popular body style. There are a certain number of molds per body style. If there is a big demand for a particular one, the cue for that style body can be longer than others. We are not yet experiencing production delays because of order volume.

We are going to though I would imagine, as the Black Friday promotion orders are fully into production. We had a record-setting Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotion! Thank you all! =D

Kentucky Couple and Kambui, Feel free to email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com with your order number and I'll personally check on your order for you.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Kentucky Couple wrote:Looks like all those good sales have put a lil back up on production. We ordered on Nov 7 and she didn’t go into production till the 16th. As of today it says still in production. :cry: :cry:
We are not yet experiencing any production delays.

If it took a week to get your order into production, it's likely there was some other kind of hold up with your order. Either with payment, or changes. The average time for an order to go into production is about 2-3 business days, unless there is some other reason for it.

Once in production, there are a few factors that can delay your order, the most common being purchasing a very popular body style. There are a certain number of molds per body style. If there is a big demand for a particular one, the cue for that style body can be longer than others. We are not yet experiencing production delays because of order volume.

We are going to though I would imagine, as the Black Friday promotion orders are fully into production. We had a record-setting Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotion! Thank you all! =D

Kentucky Couple and Kambui, Feel free to email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com with your order number and I'll personally check on your order for you.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
We sent ya a email... any information you can give us would be great.

Thanks,
J & J

identity001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by identity001 »

I literally just got my doll in today. It took about 5 weeks. But let me tell you this, it was damn worth it. I knew these dolls were supposed to have a realistic look and feel, but by no means did I expect it to be like this. It is absolutely astonishing. I am so glad I chose RLSD. I did nearly two weeks of research before deciding to order from them. The doll came in perfect condition, fully functional, as expressed on their web site.

You will NOT regret your wait.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Aldra

Post by Aldra »

I feel your pain man, I ordered my doll late at night on Nov 13 and I just got a shipping confirmation yesterday. when I saw that first pic though all the stress melted away. just be strong, check out the forums and clean the house it helps keep your mind off of it. now I just have to wait for shipping haha but i know it will be worth it. idk what your girl looks like but I'm sure she's beautiful and will be well worth the waiting and stress. here's a pic of m'lady Sophie!
Sophie 5.jpg
Sophie 5.jpg (271.32 KiB) Viewed 2789 times
it'll all work out in the end just relax and don't think about it too much.
Blessed Be

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Aldra wrote:I feel your pain man, I ordered my doll late at night on Nov 13 and I just got a shipping confirmation yesterday. when I saw that first pic though all the stress melted away. just be strong, check out the forums and clean the house it helps keep your mind off of it. now I just have to wait for shipping haha but i know it will be worth it. idk what your girl looks like but I'm sure she's beautiful and will be well worth the waiting and stress. here's a pic of m'lady Sophie!
Sophie 5.jpg
it'll all work out in the end just relax and don't think about it too much.
We placed our order on nov 7

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

A customer service rep told me the airlines were backed up and to expect movement on it this week.

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

My poor Alice is still waiting for a flight. I hope she's okay after being in the box so long.

INFORMATIONS