reallovesexdolls.com

Pulled the trigger!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pulled the trigger!

Post by Snav »

I’m new to the forum, and first of all, a big thank you to all of the amazing information you all have provided me. I have been going back and forth for 3 years if I should make this epic jump into love doll ownership. The battle in my head was easily the hardest to overcome, but I always had a yearning for the companionship this genre could provide me! I remember the first day RLSD released the Zoe doll..... my jaw dropped, finally a real woman’s body has been created!!! And by saying that I mean no disrespect to the other wonderful dolls, Zoe just struck a chord with me. At the time finances could not justify the leap, but she was still calling me. On a whim during Black Friday weekend I logged on... my desire was there still, my life and job were doing great, and now the price was right! So... I pulled the trigger and Zoe is finally at last on the way. I honestly could never prepare for the emotions I have been going through this week, it really is crazy. I feel like I’m about to meet an old friend for the first time..... if that makes any sense lol. Anyways I’m rambling, but my 141cm f cup Zoe will hopefully be in my embrace soon. And again, you guys/gals on this forum are an enormous help even if you don’t know it!

And oh..... pics to come ; )

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Pulled the trigger!

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum, Snav. :thumbs_up: Congrats on your Zoe, and good luck with a safe quiet delivery.

Here's our welcome page, which you might find useful: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 21#p865521

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Quick question, how discrete is the packaging?? Ironically I am a delivery driver for one of the companies that delivers these dolls....

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Snav wrote:Quick question, how discrete is the packaging?? Ironically I am a delivery driver for one of the companies that delivers these dolls....

Well speaking for us, fedex was very descrete. No markings or mention of the doll on the packaging.
WELCOME AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE ARRIVAL of your new lovely lady. Good luck and any questions you have, as you know, someone will answer. :glou: :plaidskirt: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Well that’s good to know, and even so I really don’t care lol. It would be awkward but this is something I really want!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Snav wrote:Well that’s good to know, and even so I really don’t care lol. It would be awkward but this is something I really want!
ok well you asked. I was just supplying the best answer I knew. :thumbs_up: :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi Snav,
Congrats on your first doll Zoe & welcome to the show :)
Great to see such huge enthusiasm even before this doll enters your home. Sounds like a good choice for you
Do you choose head #82?
I can even remember, when I saw Zoe the first time. Reading that she has an enhanced skeleton with new/better wrist and finger design and that really amazing thighs made the deal for me.
In combination with the beautiful & exclusive head#61 she's my sweet little latina.
Serena4__92541.1471639416.600.659 (1).png
Serena4__92541.1471639416.600.659 (1).png (464.41 KiB) Viewed 2380 times
Did you choose the standing option?
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

I know the feeling Snav, I am now at the final stages of waiting after having 2 months of making payments and a few weeks of production. Got the tracking number Monday and it has yet to update past Label Created. The suspense is killing me a bit. Since you are a delivery driver do you have any insight as to how that works. Alice was originally estimated to come on this coming Monday. I feel like a tiger in a cage pacing back and forth. Every notification on my phone causes me to pounce and when its not a shipping update I get salty about it.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Yea I went with head #82. I will be buying another head within the next 6 months though also, so many awesome options lol.

As far as the shipping process, it could be that the package got held up in customs since these are coming from overseas. It could be due to a commercial invoice issue or any number of things. But all this being said shipping could be very different from japan... hope you get her soon!

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Also dollinger, I did go with the standing option, I felt it would make her much more versatile. Any thoughts on the care kit? I ordered it also, wasn’t too sure what it included, but figured it would have some things needed to get started at least.

I got notification that she is in production!

swann

Post by swann »

The 141 F cup was on my short list when deciding on my first doll ordered last weekend, even though I went with something else. So I'm in the same place, just waiting.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Good to see you've finally taken that last, doozy of a step, Snav. Sounds like you've already got some good information coming your way too. Wish you all the best, and welcome to the life.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Thanks arokh! Yea lots of things to consider, just bought more cloths for my lady right now also! I should have a few outfits squared away before she arrives, I’ll stop now to make sure sizes work out, I’m pretty confident with my choices though

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Got more cloths for her in the mail today. And I also got my care kit and her wig! The excitement continues to build, I will have a nice arrangement of cloths for her, thigh high socks, booty shorts, yoga pants, and a cute onesie outfit I found.

INFORMATIONS