reallovesexdolls.com

Interested in being on a talk show?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Interested in being on a talk show?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hey gang!

Something pretty exciting going on!

In our continued efforts to normalize the sex doll industry for a mainstream audience, RLSD is going to have one of our dolls featured on a popular daytime talk show.

The show is looking to tell the full story about the love doll experience in order to have people understand why they go beyond a physical connection and can be true companionship. If you want to tell people what having an RLSD love doll is really about and are interested in appearing on the show either by flying to NYC or via Skype then we want to hear from you!

Please send an email with your name, TDF handle, phone number, email, a clear picture of yourself and an explanation of your story and why you would be a good fit for the segment to: Randi@rlsdlp.com

The show shoots next week, so we need to hear from you pretty quick!

Thanks everyone! Again, please email Randi, the Marketing Director for RLSD with the above info, please do not post any personal information here.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

LDF
Ex-Member

Re: Interested in being on a talk show?

Post by LDF »

Which talk show?

Be sure to have a good long talk with the producer(s) so they understand where the segment should and shouldn't go.

Might I suggest you also bring, or have via skype, etc., that sex therapist, Rhiannon Beauregard, whose show you recently appeared on.

It's good to have someone in your corner to help steer the conversation back on track.

Good luck.

LDF.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

This sounds like a good idea. I am looking forward to seeing the show... and please tell me it isn't the Jerry Springer talkshow? :haha4:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Dolly Dearest wrote:This sounds like a good idea. I am looking forward to seeing the show... and please tell me it isn't the Jerry Springer talkshow? :haha4:

Not even close!

We can't say yet, but it's a very respectable show and we feel really good about it.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

LDF wrote:Which talk show?

Be sure to have a good long talk with the producer(s) so they understand where the segment should and shouldn't go.

Might I suggest you also bring, or have via skype, etc., that sex therapist, Rhiannon Beauregard, whose show you recently appeared on.

It's good to have someone in your corner to help steer the conversation back on track.

Good luck.

LDF.
Extremely good idea! We are passing that info along to both parties to see if we can facilitate that!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

This could be really cool. Cant wait to see it.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Did it air yet? :roll:

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Uh...

Stacey.

What happened with RLSD and the talk show?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We filmed the past Monday at the the show studio in NYC.

Our doll "Blair" is featured in the segment. They gave us some clothing for her to wear to "age" her as they felt she looked a little too young. So she is a bit more maturely dressed but it's all good.

Until we get the air date, we are not allowed to say the name of the show, but as soon as we are able we'll let you all know.

We shared several of the requests we got from you guys to be on the show with the producers, but when called... everyone backed out from being on camera. =/

So they used some quotes from them instead.

It wasn't totally positive as they have to create controversy to make good TV... But it was pretty good and in the end, the host said his mind has been changed about sex dolls.

All in all, it was a pretty cool experience.

Did anyone see our doll on the season finale of Broad City on Comedy Central, this past Wednesday?! She played alongside Denis O'Hare and looked AMAZING!!

We'll keep doing everything we can to get love dolls accepted by mainstream society. We feel we've done some good stuff so far, with our education outreach and sexual health work and we'll keep at!!

Stay tuned for a short by ELO Films featuring some custom designed dolls we did for them, it will be appearing at Film Festivals next year! http://www.elofilms.com/babs/

Kindest regards, Stacey

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

I just logged in to search for a topic mentioning it, I just finished watching the season finale of Broad City and was so proud that doll ownership was (somewhat) normalized on a mainstream show! Definitely recommend it to everyone in this forum. Very funny show in general.
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I can't believe I missed this post. I live in New York. If I knew you were in New York, I would've been interested. The only problem is I don't have a Real Love Sex Doll, but I do have four RealDolls, and before that, I went through twenty mannequins, from 1986 - 2016.

INFORMATIONS