reallovesexdolls.com

Waiting for Alice

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Waiting for Alice

Post by thraxiusrex »

Greetings, I am yet another new doll owner awaiting the arrival of his first. Since I got the shipping tracking info it became more "real" to me even though I've already got a stash of clothes, make-up and supplies for her in my closet.
She's a 140cm A-cup, head 36, long blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I went with smaller breasts and frame because I have always had more voluptuous (C+) partners in real life including the ex wife.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Waiting for Alice

Post by Anung Un Rama »

thraxiusrex wrote:Greetings, I am yet another new doll owner awaiting the arrival of his first. Since I got the shipping tracking info it became more "real" to me even though I've already got a stash of clothes, make-up and supplies for her in my closet.
She's a 140cm A-cup, head 36, long blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. I went with smaller breasts and frame because I have always had more voluptuous (C+) partners in real life including the ex wife.
:D Welcome thraxiusrex, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

Thanks Anung. I wasn't sure where to start as far as joining the doll community or if I even wanted to, but the closer it gets to Alice's arrival the more I am at peace with my decision. In fact, I "came out" to my roommate last night after a lot of internal debate. He was cool about it and now I feel a lot better now that I dont need to lie about the 70 lb package I am about to receive or if I accidentally leave Alice's clothes in the dryer.
Speaking of the package, I got a tracking number from FedEx on Monday and it has yet to be updated past the Label Created stage. I really hope Alice is on the way and its just a tracking issue as now that all the pieces are in place for her warm welcome. Anyone else have shipping/tracking issues?

i520666everday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by i520666everday »

My beloved Mary shipping process is very smooth even though i am living in Islamic country. I not sure maybe due to her size.

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

She's in town!
Apparently the fedex carrier "attempted" to deliver a couple hours ago while I was asleep, but must have not knocked too hard for neither my roommate nor I too not have heard it. I called BS and phoned the office, now they are going to drop it off at a fedex location just down the road from me. I don't drive so I may have to carry the box on foot. Its only a five minute walk ...

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

I got my roommate help me and now she is home. :D
Unfortunately I only had time to get her out and give her a quick wash before going to work. Luckily I am only receiving a food delivery today so I should be home in a couple hours to finish the initial prep work and get her head on.
I about killed the people at the fedex pickup as the box was standing on end despite the clear instructions otherwise. She had some compression around the ankles but otherwise is in great shape.
I shall take pictures when she is all ready but they wont be as good as the ones most of the doll owners here post as I only have my camera phone and no computer.

jrunestrand
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrunestrand »

IMG_7109.jpg
IMG_7109.jpg (107.91 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
Congratulations! I don't think I'd be up for a five minute walk with my Doll shipment, those boxes are heavy.
Glad to hear you've received your Doll, I too am waiting on delivery. Cleared customs in china yesterday and has begun the FedEx journey home. God Bless those delivery guys, I personally have bought so much shit off the internet this year, I've been getting deliveries non stop since the 1st of the month...
Curious to hear how you like your small breasted doll. I have ordered the 6YE 166A. I have two other dolls of varying height and proportions, so I was able to really understand what I liked and wanted in this doll.

Keep us posted...

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

I actually went with the A cup mainly because all of the women I've been with have been Cs or above. I have found myself fantasizing about getting my hands on aomething a little more petite and perky and was not disappointed. Her body is awesome.

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

Well here she is. Introducing Alice Laura. She looks a bit miffed that I'm taking a pic before I do her hair.

20171212_210551.jpg
20171212_210551.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2478 times

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

1513136922934869052983.jpg
1513136922934869052983.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2471 times

Wilt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wilt »

Congrats! Your Girlfriend is VERY beautiful. Thanks for posting pics. Happy Honeymoon!

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

20171213_032905.jpg
20171213_032905.jpg (699.93 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Bedtime selfie.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Great choice. The 140/A is fantastic. That model spends the most amount of time in my bed.

surelyujest71
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by surelyujest71 »

She's very cute! I just got my own doll(s?) yesterday. I went with pickup at the FedEx Express location. She was an Alibaba order, turned out really great, with a 2 heads with one doll black Friday sale... took a few days extra to get here, after being held up in Japan for a few days. I still wasn't entirely sure about my doll until the unboxing, and then... unbag the heads, set them to the side, unwrap the body, start applying cornstarch powder all over, and to the heads, and... the intimacy of it all just hit me. I realized that I really do like my doll, 2 heads and all. Please meet my Violet and Rose. Violet has the cheapie factory-included lingerie, and Rose is cosplaying a nun.

She/they (2 heads, one doll, it becomes an issue deciding if we have one or 2 on my hands) are 148cm, and while I'd have preferred to order something a little taller, with her weight, I realize she's practically perfect just as she is. 4'10" tall will have to do, for now.

I hope your own cutie Alice makes you happy. She's a pretty sweet pre-xmas present. My Violet/Rose is my xmas to myself.
Attachments
Violet, in her factory included lingerie.  It looks surprisingly nice on her.
Violet, in her factory included lingerie. It looks surprisingly nice on her.
20171212_141737.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2406 times
Rose.  Washed the outfit 5 times in a row before putting it on her for 10 minutes just to be sure there'd not be any dye bleeding issues.
Rose. Washed the outfit 5 times in a row before putting it on her for 10 minutes just to be sure there'd not be any dye bleeding issues.
20171212_232055.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2406 times

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

Welcome to the community Thraxiusrex and Alice. Sounds like you both had some fun getting here.
As for FedEx, the one's I've had to deal with are soft footed and don't knock till their on their way out of the building. Makes me glad it was DHL that got my first doll to me. The closest drop off point for me is a Walgreens that's about fifteen minutes walk from my apartment. I would likely have called for a Taxi.
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

INFORMATIONS