reallovesexdolls.com

Finally got my order for my first doll placed

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

Finally got my order for my first doll placed

Post by swann »

My bank/credit card was very resistant to the idea of me owning a doll, as I tried paying three ways without success. But I finally I called them and made them understand that it was me placing the order.

I ordered the 85cm torso doll with the 40 inch hips. Head #156, pink skin.

After all the browsing I decided the torso doll was the most expedient choice considering my mobile lifestyle. I also ordered a 40 inch oversized duffle bag so she can stow away with me when traveling. :P And to have a place to hide her at home. I also ordered a cable lock that can fit through zippers to secure her in the bag. It certainly isn't a super-secure safe or anything. Just enough to keep people from poking around... No pun intended, though maybe appropriate. I'm gonna be living in a place that often has children in the house, and kids tend to get into everything.

swann

Re: Finally got my order for my first doll placed

Post by swann »

I should add that it was kind of lucky in a way. When putting in the order the last time I noticed that the enhanced mouth was an add-on that qualified for the buy one get one free deal. So I got a second insert for free with that add-on.

It occurs to me that if a person ordered two heads and wanted enhanced mouth, then the second enhanced mouth would be free. Good time to order.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I think its a good idea to have a second insert. Turning them inside out for cleaning is quite stressful on them. My first one came apart rather suddenly. I could see the end cap just starting to split away from the cylinder part and I got only one or two more uses out of it before it completely tore apart. Fortunately I already had a spare at the time, but having to wait a few weeks for a replacement after your only one tears could be quite frustrating.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, swann! Looking forward to seeing your girl.

It would be great to see an expanded variety of torsos available, as many others have shared similar comments to yours. Definitely an opportunity for smart companies to embrace.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

swann

Post by swann »

Yea, I did a lot of reading and one guy mentioned having two inserts was good because you can put them in a rotation and have one dry out completely without having to go without using the doll. Sounded logical, since mold could be a concern for tpe.

I worry a little that legs might be nice to have. But again, they just don't seem practical. Also nice to limit the cost of my first doll, since I don't know how into it I'm going to be. The torso is reasonably priced at $1050 before the 20% discount for black friday. I still went over $1000 easy though since I got the dust bags, enhanced mouth, and extra insert. If I'm going to be hiding it, the bags should be useful in storing it and keeping it nice to touch.

This particular torso has a 21 inch waist and a 40 inch hip measurement. With that kind of difference you'd think they be able to make some legs with garter belt and straps that could be secured to the doll. I don't imagine it would ever be a standing doll with no skeletal connection between legs and hips, but it would be a nice modular upgrade regardless.

My first thought was to get one doll for all seasons. But in the end I got the big-hips torso with the idea that I can get a slender doll later. It should add variety in both being slender and having legs. I might be getting ahead of myself though.

swann

Post by swann »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LY ... UTF8&psc=1

Got the duffel bag. 42 inches long and 18 inches wide. Only $23! I was a little worried it might not be wide enough, but looking at it in person and draping it over myself I see it is going to be PLENTY big. This thing is a steal considering I was looking at storage solutions for full-size dolls on other sites and they are many hundreds of dollars. Plus moving those secure storage containers would be a chore even when empty.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y2 ... UTF8&psc=1

And a two pack of cable locks made for securing luggage.

INFORMATIONS