reallovesexdolls.com

Meiki Plush

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meiki Plush

Post by Chupacabras »

After years of owing a Meiki plush, i decided to jump over to a full size TPE doll. Does anyone here have experience with both of these types of dolls? If so, what are the pros and cons of each? The Meiki is pretty low maintenance so i'm not really sure what to expect when my RLSD doll arrives. Also, i use a fleshlight for the Meiki if that matters. Thanks!

swivelthumb

Re: Meiki Plush

Post by swivelthumb »

I have an old MP with fleshlight case permanently installed. It's nearly indestructible and will probably last 20 years. I wish I had it as a teenager cause you can bang the hell out it.
Solid dolls are not tough like that. But they are visually satisfying and have a skeleton that can hold poses and move with you. It's not really fair to compare the two.
You'll have to let us know about your experience with the new doll.

INFORMATIONS