reallovesexdolls.com

Head 149 Make-up Magic

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

Head 149 Make-up Magic

Post by swann »

I was debating getting head 149. I was wondering if anyone could explain to me how the same head seems to have different emotions in these pictures. I thought maybe it was in the eyebrows, but some pictures of the brunette have the eyebrows obscured. I think it must be in the eyes... maybe with the amount of make-up being much less below the eye for the brunette? And maybe the little bit of make-up extending out from the eye pointing towards the ears.

The brunette is stirring, perhaps emotionally overflowing. The darker haired version seems confident and controlled. Same head, distinctly different presentation. Very subtle differences from make-up. Just wondering if any experts out there have anything illuminating to further or better explain it.
Attachments
compare.png
compare.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 833 times

INFORMATIONS