reallovesexdolls.com

Shipping help

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
wanderer21
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping help

Post by wanderer21 »

Hi. Considering making an order with RLSD, but I want it to be shipped to a carrier location. Is it up to me to find out the location and the address? FedEx only? I don't see a locator on the website.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Shipping help

Post by Meso »

I see no reason why a manufacturer wouldn't accept your local aFedEx store as a proper Ship To address. I'm fortunate enough to work near a FedEx air hub, so during the Doll's transit will get on their site, and have here stopped there for pick up. The reason being is it's more likely the professionals at FedEx will actually keep the box flat (whereas I've picked up dolls at different FedEx stores where they hand trucked the doll box horizontally). Talk about going ballistic! Before signing for her, I bitched them out, threatened to make a formal complaint to FedEx Corporate, and made them open the box for my inspection - and yes, everyone saw it was a doll. My cover story was I worked for a photography studio that used dolls as models for upscale clothing models because they were more cost effective than hiring real models that included agent fees (everyone there understood that).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Others have had dolls shipped to FedEx regional warehouses and picked them up there. Should be no problem. (Most bigger cities have them and they all have a service counter.) It's my understanding you can supply your home address, and once you get tracking number, logon to fedex.com and modify shipment order to be held at location of your choosing.

Unclear what is meant by "carrier location" though. Warehouse is no problem. Having them shipped to a FedEx Office store, I'm less sure about. I don't see why they wouldn't do it if you instructed them to do so, but between warehouse and Office store, I'd go with warehouse if possible - they'd have more room to keep doll horizontal to ground. Office stores are tiny spots in strip malls and may need to lean the doll up against a wall due to their much more limited space.

Meso wrote:My cover story was I worked for a photography studio that used dolls as models for upscale clothing models because they were more cost effective than hiring real models that included agent fees (everyone there understood that).
This is the best cover story I've ever heard. I've seen others post similar claiming photographer role, but your added reasoning behind it is solid. (Still might not work for the torsos or really busty models though.)

wanderer21
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wanderer21 »

Ah, yeah I think you can have it redirected. What do you mean by horizontal to the ground? How should the box be kept? Can the doll be easily damaged in shipping?

jd1911
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jd1911 »

You can have them ship directly to a fedex ship center, but be aware that they ship accessories (premium wigs and other things from texas), but they use usps for that shipment. I had entered a ship center for my ship location since the site said fedex and dhl shipping, so I thought they only used those until I got an email with a usps tracking number. I emailed them real quick and explained that the shipping address I entered is for a fedex center, so they grabbed it before it was picked up, and shipped just the accessories to my work address for me via usps. The doll is still going via fedex to fedex ship center though

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

wanderer21 wrote:Hi. Considering making an order with RLSD, but I want it to be shipped to a carrier location. Is it up to me to find out the location and the address? FedEx only? I don't see a locator on the website.

Yes, you can enter a FedEx office. Just enter it into your ship to address, and be sure to Put it is a FedEx Office.

We don't have a FedEx locator on our website. You will need to find the location nearest you at FedEx.com.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

wanderer21
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wanderer21 »

Thanks. I made my order. Feeling impatient now. I entered my home address though. How do I change the shipping address?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

wanderer21 wrote:What do you mean by horizontal to the ground? How should the box be kept? Can the doll be easily damaged in shipping?
Ideally, dolls should ship laying on their back the entire time. When stood up on end, they are either standing on their feet, which without the standing feet option could cause damage to ankles, or upside-down, which can cause the neck bolt to pierce the end of box, which happened to me and several others before factory got wise and starting more clearly labeling orientation on the box.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

once You get your tracking number just call into your local station that will be doing the delivery. They can hold it there for you to come pick up, or deliver it to any Fedex office location for you to pick up there. We do it all the time!

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Its heavy!

INFORMATIONS