reallovesexdolls.com

White versus Fair

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
swann

White versus Fair

Post by swann »

Between white skin and fair skin, is one more consistent from batch to batch than the other? I'm only planning on getting one head with my first doll, and wondering if one or the other will be more likely to match a future order.

Opinions on the tones? Is white only good for the pale japanese doll look, or does it work with others too?

swann

Re: White versus Fair

Post by swann »

Also wondering the same with the pink skin. Has a nice healthy look to it.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I've heard that white is very pale. I know of another vendor who tries to talk people out of the white option because its too far to the pale side. Practically albino. (Though this same vendor concurred it would look awesome with a small body, elf ears head, and Von Rubber's vampire teeth set if someone was into succubi.)

Fair is still reasonably pale though. Like a northern or eastern European ancestry, or East Asian (Chinese & Japanese) ancestry though pink could also be used for them. "Normal" Caucasian skin (if there is such a thing) might be better suited to Medium. By the way, my Brie is what would now be considered Fair skintone so you can review my photos if you like. The whites are so rare that I don't know anyone off the top of my head with one, so you'll have to search the forum for owners with photos.

Skin tones from same factory should be a reasonably close match. Possibly noticeable up close or right at the neck line, but maybe invisible to cameras. Its the matching between different factories that is often difficult. I don't have any experience with either though. Maybe someone with a lot of heads (like LJ69) can say how well they match up when ordered at different times, but even he doesn't have white to my knowledge. He can only answer on Fair and Tan I think.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

think about what fashion style you are going for. i have fair skin and it looks amazing when contrasted with darker colours or a bright kimono with a black wig. but that is where i find it has its limitations. if your a goth or vampire themed person that go the whitest skin, and learn to work around the probability of staining.or even if you love a true redhead come to think of it that would also be ideal with some freckles

but if thats not your thing that get the normal or pink(depending who you buy through) as thats more versatile and looks better in a variety of ways. hope this helps

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kentucky Couple »

We came close to ordering ours in white but we figured it would be too white and now it looks like we made the right choice.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Welcome to our community Swann. Hope you find the doll that suits your needs.

It is only my estimate but I think that this is the approx % of what people order regarding skin tone (Western people ie NON-Asian clients)

approx 30% get the NATURAL skin tone
approx 60% get the TAN skin tone
the remaining 10% is split between PALE and BLACK

Now this does NOT mean that TAN is the best option just means that TAN seems to appeal to the majority of people. If you look at the Vendors websites about 8/10 of their promotional photo shoots are with TAN skin tone girls.

It all really depends what you are looking for - if you want a Dark Queen/Gothic (or fantasy ELF) type of look then the PALE skin tone might be the best choice. If you want an afro-american or african girl then obviously BLACK (or COCOA or Dark Tan) would be most suitable.

Most people's tastes seem to fall somewhere in-between these two extremes, hence why the vast majority of dolls ordered are either TAN or NATURAL.

I know that some companies offer more than these basic skin tone options but you get the general idea.

In some ways I really regret getting NATURAL instead of TAN - some of the TAN promo photos look amazing. I see my number 1 wish list doll in TAN and I go crazy as I have to keep all of the same skin tones in order to mix and match faces.

But is saying that, If you walked down the street and looked at 100 girls, I bet you that there would be FAR MORE white/natural skin color girls than TANNED beach models so in reality the NATURAL skin tone is the best choice if you are trying to get the most natural and 'authentic' (ie realistic) look for your girl.

If you have your heart set on a specific 'type' of girl ie super hot TANNED beach babe then great, but if you are wanting the skin type that most suits the more 'Caucasian' look then NATURAL is much closer to what most 'real-life' women look like.

After saying that I am strongly considering getting some BLACK and some TANNED dolls (but then I cannot mix and match them with my current NATURAL tone bodies- AARRGHH!)

I have 17 faces - all made in what is commonly known as "Natural" skin tone.

These were ordered in 5 different times ie with 5 different doll bodies.

My WM140D OR156G and WM165K and WM torso with arms all match fairly well even though they were made between Nov2015 and May 2017 ie 18months. The OR162i body (and faces) are slightly lighter/paler than the first 4 bodies so there is some noticeable difference if you look hard enough but without looking too closely they all match reasonably well.

If you buy dolls/faces from any of the Jinsan range (ie ORdolls, YLdolls and WMdolls) then you probably have a better chance of getting a decent skin tone matching as these three brands are all made at the same factory.

If you buy a JY or 6YE dolls (and any other brand that is NOT made by Jinsan) ie ASdolls, Dolls4Ever etc then the chance of a skin tone mismatch increases.

From my experience Swann, I would strongly advise to get multiple faces with your doll order. This ensures that you will get a 100% skin tone match and this also has three other benefits.

1- instant different girlfriend to photograph and play with which adds variety.
2- more chance of getting a better value 'package deal' by purchasing more products together in one package, rather than paying full price for them at a later time.
3- your 'cost per girlfriend' decreases dramatically

For example lets say that 1 doll with face costs $1800. So for 1 girlfriend you are paying $1800
If you get 1 extra face at $400 then for $2200 you now have 2 girlfriend at the rate of $1100 per girl
If you get 2 extra faces (recommended) at $400 each you are now paying $2600 - $866 per girl

The only reason that I would recommend getting only 1 face would be if you are wanting the doll to be your 'wife' or permanent life partner and are looking to form a close bond with your lady as per a relationship with a real-life organic lady.

If you are just wanting a sexy plaything then 100% get multiple faces with your doll body - so many benefits for such little extra cost.

To give one final example - I now have 17faces x 5 bodies = 85 different girlfriends (doll/face combinations) Lets say it has cost approx $15,000 - meaning a cost per girlfriend of about $176. Vastly better value than 1 doll/face for $1800 or more. (This is based on all bodies/faces being the same skin tone ie all TAN all Natural etc.)

For all newbies I would try to plan ahead - ie "how many dolls am I likely to buy over the next 3-5 years" then study the skin tones closely and decide whether you prefer TAN or NATURAL (or PALE or BLACK) and get all of your future dolls/faces in the same skin tone.

An endless variation in playmates.....available 24/7 -every man's fantasy......

swann

Post by swann »

Yes, tan skin really brings out detail and contours. Which is especially helpful when looking at 2d images on a screen. I've read in the past that bodybuilders tan before competitions so that their muscles are more distinct, since the winner is determined solely by appearance.

I'm actually thinking I might get the pink skin, even though it isn't a common choice. It is a color, so should help bring out detail. But is also very feminine and light looking. I see it is used in some of the light toned asian dolls and looks nice there. Also saw pink used for a red-head and was most appropriate.

I found another tone thread with this picture which was helpful.
Attachments
RLSD_white-fair-pink-medium-tan.png
RLSD_white-fair-pink-medium-tan.png (424.83 KiB) Viewed 4777 times

swann

Post by swann »

I'd like to get more than one head, but it is probably wise to just start with one and see how it goes. Especially since I don't have a lot of space and have a mobile lifestyle.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

the pink skin does also look good that, is another skin tone i have. and the picture also shows what i said. the lightest coloured doll was the only one to be given a black wig.

i will be getting a tanned doll for my next so that will give me white,pink and tanned skin tones

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I bought two "tan" WM dolls within 4 months of each other. They are night and day. The first one was nice, but the second one was very dark. When I asked about this, they basically said there is no coloring standard. I was disappointed and I am going to sell my very dark doll.

I learned "medium" (darker than natural but lighter than tan) was a hidden option and I made a color reference picture of my expectation for a 3rd doll. That doll turned out perfect. Note: this is different than pink.

White is vampire/ghost white. It is not recommended. If you want a pale girl, natural/fair is plenty pale. I have one fair doll and she is cute. My preference continues to be medium.

I would get factory pictures from the vendor before they ship. Then you can use those to show customer service with the next order to try to match that shade. But my biggest suggestion is to make your order for all parts at once because then they will be the same color.

ax4tl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ax4tl »

I asked for fair and it was great. I believe white would be too pale.

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

yeah i was wondering about the same thing as well

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Check the first link on my signature, Katyuska is pale white :) then the docked link is Italia, she is fair :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

All My dolls are white skin tone. But I like the fair skin look. I don't think it is limited to a Japanese look.

I also thought I would want extra heads to have variety but found that I became to like one combination of the doll enough to the point that I didn't want to take her head off. No way, Why would I do that to her! :lol: Then my extra heads sit there unused.

My white skin tone ladies.
Bikini 17.JPG
Bikini 17.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 3481 times
K 28.JPG
K 28.JPG (4.83 MiB) Viewed 3481 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS