reallovesexdolls.com

Black Friday Sale! Now through Cyber Monday!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Black Friday Sale! Now through Cyber Monday!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

blackFriday2017-final2.png
blackFriday2017-final2.png (1 MiB) Viewed 896 times
Black Friday Thru Cyber Monday Sale!

20% off ALL DOLLS + 20% off ALL HEADS + 20% off ALL STORAGE ITEMS

PLUS... BOGO! Buy One Get One Free on selected Accessories!

Never before have we offered such a spectacular sale! With buy one get one free, stock up on your favorite accessories or get some you've been wanting to try! Mix and Match and get one accessory free for every accessory you buy!

How about every doll we sell 20% OFF! That includes legs, torsos, male dolls, mini-dolls... you name it, ALL are an additional 20% OFF sale prices!

Not in the market for a new doll? Then update the one you have with a new head or two, also at an amazing 20% OFF!

All Storage Gear is also 20% OFF for a very limited time! Just in time to hide your beloved from friends and family, or keep her safe while you are traveling during the holidays! Closet Bar Suspension Kits, Museum archival quality dust bags, Industrial Hanging Racks and Head stands are on sale with our Black Friday Sales Event, running through Cyber Monday!

All of us here at Real Love Sex Dolls wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS