reallovesexdolls.com

We just ordered our 1st

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: We just ordered our 1st

Post by Kentucky Couple »

We submitted a change to the 153a! Hopefully we can get her instead of the 140a which nothing will fit m

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stars69 wrote:Cool another couple! I just did a post....we are trying to decide on things as well. Nice to see another couple having fun, I'm going to follow yas! Hopefully we make a decision today so we can purchase asap:-) Cheers!
We couldn’t pass up on the sale that is going right now! Great price plus the extra head n stuff. It’s definitely the time to buy.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

they let us change body!! Now we do not have worry about stuff fitting her. Also shoes size will be the same as wife.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Great news yay!
We went with the 156cm (5ft1) B-cup with 159 and 188 head. Super excited, just ordered a couple of hours ago. It's gonna be a long few weeks methinks! I also decided on this body because we may be able to share clothing. Too funny!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stars69 wrote:Great news yay!
We went with the 156cm (5ft1) B-cup with 159 and 188 head. Super excited, just ordered a couple of hours ago. It's gonna be a long few weeks methinks! I also decided on this body because we may be able to share clothing. Too funny!
Congratulations! We are now thinking about getting a 2nd one if the 1st is as amazing as we think she will be.
We spoke with Victoria today and she said there is a lil back long from the holiday break in china. It could be up to 6-7 weeks. :cry: But we know the wait will be worth it.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Kentucky Couple wrote:
Stars69 wrote:Great news yay!
Congratulations! We are now thinking about getting a 2nd one if the 1st is as amazing as we think she will be.
We spoke with Victoria today and she said there is a lil back long from the holiday break in china. It could be up to 6-7 weeks. :cry: But we know the wait will be worth it.

Ack no way! Worth it....but a bit of torture regardless. Oh no! Haha! Lets hope it's sooner than expected:-)

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Well the wife decided that she still wanted a 140a so she ordered one last night. So we now have two beautiful girls coming! 2 girls 4 heads! We are going to have some incredible crazy fun doing photo/video shoots and we can’t wait to share with everyone here!!
We also plan on doing full unboxing YouTube video reviews for both when we receive them!

As of today here’s what we have coming.
Doll #1. 140cm (4ft7) A-cup Sex Doll
(Skin Color: Fair, Head: #36, Eye Color: Blue Eyes, Hairstyle: 10, Vagina: Fixed, Areola Size: 3cm, Areola Color: Skin tone, Labia Color: Skin tone, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Natural, Foot Style: Regular Foot FREE HEAD: #87, FREE HEAD EYES: Green Eyes, FREE HEAD HAIR: 11

Doll #2. 153cm (5ft) A-cup Sex Doll
(Skin Color: Fair, Head: #133, Eye Color: Blue Eyes, Hairstyle: 9, Vagina: Fixed, Areola Size: 3cm, Areola Color: Pink, Labia Color: Pink, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Natural, Foot Style: Stand Up Foot FREE HEAD: #141, FREE HEAD EYES: Green Eyes, FREE HEAD HAIR: 6

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Holy shit, two dolls! That's fun:-) Keep us posted! I'm curious about what you think of the stand up foot vs the regular:)

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stars69 wrote:Holy shit, two dolls! That's fun:-) Keep us posted! I'm curious about what you think of the stand up foot vs the regular:)
This sale plus the free stuff was way too good of a deal to pass up. We definitely plan on doing side by side comparisons of both dolls.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

This is great for you guys!!!! I'm so, so happy to see happy marriages on the forum.... and also very happy to see more women interested and on top of that, Kentucky folk as well! Those dolls will be great to have and will be a lot of fun. Now that you have them ordered, it's down to business to get all good and ready for their arrival. There's some supplies you will want to look into such as wig caps, soaps, oils, compatible lubes, combs, brushes and the clothes!!!! I sometimes hang out in the chat section at night, so feel free to poke at me anytime there or a pm if you wish.

Welcome to the forum!!!!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

violette_22 wrote:This is great for you guys!!!! I'm so, so happy to see happy marriages on the forum.... and also very happy to see more women interested and on top of that, Kentucky folk as well! Those dolls will be great to have and will be a lot of fun. Now that you have them ordered, it's down to business to get all good and ready for their arrival. There's some supplies you will want to look into such as wig caps, soaps, oils, compatible lubes, combs, brushes and the clothes!!!! I sometimes hang out in the chat section at night, so feel free to poke at me anytime there or a pm if you wish.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome.. we got a premium care kit coming and we to have any recommendations on soaps, oil and compatible lubes.
Wife loves to wear wigs so we have caps and combs/brushes/wash.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I would suggest using unscented and dye-free dish soap for a the initial wash or two. I've never had a tpe doll myself, but as I understand... they stink a bit when new and the residue on them isn't pleasant if it gets on your skin. A friend of mine was so happy when he got his girl he planted a big kiss on her and burned his lips a bit. You will want to air them out, give them a few washes before anything fun. Mineral oil is suggested and I would say avoid any food type oils since they have nutrients microbes will really enjoy. You can purchase plain mineral oil at Wal-Mart. Without oil, the material will dry out and crack. I use it on my hens, and I think I found it in the tummy ache section of the health and beauty area. Keep in mind that tpe material is porous. Compatible lubes would be anything that's mineral oil based, like most massage oils or water based lubes like KY jelly. I am uncertain about silicone lube. I've never used it with a doll, or toy but I don't care for that one myself, personally, has a funny taste. You may also want to have extra tampons to put up in the cavities of the mouth, anus and vagina after use to dry them well. Others have had a hard time drying these cavities and actually had mold grow in there....... some use an aquarium pump but I would guess that takes some time. To make the skin feel smooth, and avoid it being sticky, most recommend either corn starch or baby powder. I have been told cheap shaving cream works wonders for removing stains and marks.

Most owners put their dolls out on a bed on towels, one owner hangs his girls in a shower or garage, depending on weather. I plan on giving my Real Doll guy a shower of sorts using a shower stool. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I think I'm the only owner on the forum with a taller doll. Most owners are taller than their dolls. He's pretty heavy. I will tell you how that goes when I take the time to do it.

You will also want to know how to get a repair kit for the tpe material. Accidents happen. Also, just beware of how the skeleton is set up. One couple broke their doll's spine during a romp. I believe they had her repaired but it's necessarily to cut them open to do so. When you bend a finger, hold the entire finger so the wires don't poke through. When you move a joint, hold both sides of the joint to keep the joint from breaking. That's all I have off the top of my head.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

violette_22 wrote:This is great for you guys!!!! I'm so, so happy to see happy marriages on the forum.... and also very happy to see more women interested and on top of that, Kentucky folk as well! Those dolls will be great to have and will be a lot of fun. Now that you have them ordered, it's down to business to get all good and ready for their arrival. There's some supplies you will want to look into such as wig caps, soaps, oils, compatible lubes, combs, brushes and the clothes!!!! I sometimes hang out in the chat section at night, so feel free to poke at me anytime there or a pm if you wish.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Great advice on what to get in preparation:-)

I wonder, is there a thread for couples who have or who are getting a doll? I took a quick look, couldn't find any. Would be pretty interesting!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stars69 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I wonder, is there a thread for couples who have or who are getting a doll? I took a quick look, couldn't find any. Would be pretty interesting!
We made group on fetlife for couples and females that own dolls.

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Kentucky Couple wrote:
Stars69 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!!!!

We made group on fetlife for couples and females that own dolls.
Oh neat! I'm trying to find that now....

INFORMATIONS