reallovesexdolls.com

140cm D-cup sex doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Ruick411
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

140cm D-cup sex doll

Post by Ruick411 »

Greetings all, first post to the forum. I am looking into getting a doll at RLSD and I think I've settled on the one that I want but looking to see if anyone has photos of the 140cm D cup body. With their promotion I will be looking at the heads 36 and 56 if anyone has photos of either of these two heads. There seems to be variation in appeal to color and was looking for a tan body.

I tried doing a search but appreciatively most are described by their partners name. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 140cm D-cup sex doll

Post by Nord »

That's a classic from WM Dolls, check their section here for a lot more pictures, maybe start with the "WM140 lovers PICS" thread ;)

As for heads, the 36 is also a very popular choice that's been around for years, you'll find plenty of it in above mentioned section and thread. The 56, not quite as much, but it's around here too. Sorry I don't have any more specific links to share right now. More and more people manage to put great new makeup on their dolls nowadays too, so it's not always easy to recognize specific heads as they can look completely different.

Also keep in mind that skin color can variate depending on which generation the doll is and which store it was ordered from, and then of course overall lighting and filters on peoples images. So it can be a bit confusing.

Personally I have the 140 D-cup as well, but in "natural" skin-color with heads 39 and 53, which are supposed to be the same but with eyes open and closed. If you have any other questions about the doll I might be able to help.

EDIT: By the way, there are more pictures of specific heads on RLSD's heads-only section. here's 56, and here's 36, all in different skincolors :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Here is my WM 140cm with head number 36, tan skin, and MF eyes!
Check out my thread for a LOT MORE of Elise!
Attachments
WhiteDress1a.JPG
WhiteDress1a.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 2092 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Pretty Doll and a nice dress! :D white always best on tan bodies! :whistle:

INFORMATIONS