reallovesexdolls.com

Received my first doll today

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
lovedoll1

Received my first doll today

Post by lovedoll1 »

Got my first doll from RLSD today. When I unpacked her I noticed a few compressions marks on both feet will they come out I also saw a hole in her right upper arm by her shoulder can that be fixed. I contacted RLSD and also sent photos. She is the 140cm A cup. I attached photos for you long time doll owners for your help. Thanks any info would be helpful.
Attachments
Right foot any way that will come out
Right foot any way that will come out
image.jpeg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3187 times
140cm A cup
140cm A cup
image.jpeg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 3187 times
Hole in right arm  by shoulder
Hole in right arm by shoulder
image.jpeg (847.23 KiB) Viewed 3187 times

QL57812

Re: Received my first doll today

Post by QL57812 »

Wow, bummer. I'm a newbie at this, but have heard that compressions "heal." But those are really bad ones and irregular. Hopefully, someone with experience with that big a compression can chime in. You might also want to carefully check to see if the foot skeleton is ok, maybe best after the compression heals some and pulls away from the skeleton.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

do the baby oil rub down and wipe like 3 times in first days. massage the areas where compression occurred with the baby oil. Most of the time they work their way out. Kianna still has indents by her eye but i decided not to complain as they look like she had a childhood injury there. Kinda gives her more character ; )

Best of luck

-DD27

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

My doll had some compression marks to begin with, but they have disappeared. They weren't that severe though.

The hole could be patched with TPE glue, but I wouldn't mess with any of that until RLSD has a chance to resolve it. It takes awhile, but they take good care of their customers.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

definitely contact rlsd before attempting anything.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Haven't seen compression that bad before. And on top of ankles instead of the back, too - were the feet bent backwards when you took her out of the box? Have you tested thier range of movement to ensure there is no breakage? If all is well except for the TPE compression, run a clean towel under the hottest water you can, wring out excess water, then wrap around her ankles overnight. Hot, moist air is the best thing you can do to relax TPE.

Wait for RLSD to weigh in before attempting fix on the shoulder. Picture is a little grainy so its tough to tell the exact amount of damage, but from what I can see, it doesn't look too severe, just a puncture wound. I think it better to try the hot spoon trick for repair than TPE glue unless the wound is deep (in which case, glue deep, then hot spoon on surface)

jlc767
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jlc767 »

Yikes.

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

Thank you everyone also to David and Stacey from RLSD for your quick response back

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

JunkGuy wrote:Haven't seen compression that bad before. And on top of ankles instead of the back, too - were the feet bent backwards when you took her out of the box? Have you tested thier range of movement to ensure there is no breakage? If all is well except for the TPE compression, run a clean towel under the hottest water you can, wring out excess water, then wrap around her ankles overnight. Hot, moist air is the best thing you can do to relax TPE.

Wait for RLSD to weigh in before attempting fix on the shoulder. Picture is a little grainy so its tough to tell the exact amount of damage, but from what I can see, it doesn't look too severe, just a puncture wound. I think it better to try the hot spoon trick for repair than TPE glue unless the wound is deep (in which case, glue deep, then hot spoon on surface)
Hey JunkGuy, could you point me to a thread about the Hot Spoon method. I can guess what it's about, but I couldn't find a thread detailing it.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Thanks again for providing link. (Second time you've done this I think)
Too bad there's not an upvote/downvote on this particular forum, or I'd give you an upvote for the assists.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I just happened to have saw it first. And to have those bookmarked for later reading.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

lovedoll1 wrote:Thank you everyone also to David and Stacey from RLSD for your quick response back
So what was the resolution of your problem?

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

mark81 wrote:
lovedoll1 wrote:Thank you everyone also to David and Stacey from RLSD for your quick response back
So what was the resolution of your problem?
The compression marks had a warm cloth on her ankle and came back. The puncture hole repaired with the hot spoon. Tried tpe glue that made it worse.

thanks everyone for your help

INFORMATIONS