reallovesexdolls.com

New better quality photos and cosmetics

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

New better quality photos and cosmetics

Post by Dragon Universe »

Hi I learned how to better take edit my photos so I don't end up with a grainy mess. So I took a photo of Andromeda I like how it came out. Plus I was able to utilize the improved portrait mode in the new iOS for my iPhone. That said I am wanting to get some nice lipstick for her and something to darken her brows with. I just want to make sure I get something that smells nice and isn't toxic to her TPE skin or to me. Any suggestions?
Attachments
Andromeda 1.png
Andromeda 1.png (24.02 MiB) Viewed 1516 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New better quality photos and cosmetics

Post by JunkGuy »

Just about all lipsticks would be safe. They wouldn't sell it to women to put on their lips if it wasn't. I mean, you can't eat a tube of it or you will get sick, but it shouldn't harm you to kiss it. It may contain certain chemicals some people are allergic to though.

Eyebrows are another matter. You can get replacements made of either real or synthetic hair, but easiest method is to just draw new ones like the factory had originally done for you. When needed (every few months) I use a brown Sharpie pen on Brie as her base color, and go over that with a light brown eyebrow pen which gives them a little bit texture and a color more appropriate for blonde hair. Darker hair may need black and/or dark brown colors. Sharpies are alcohol-based ink, so rather toxic, but eyebrows aren't usually an area kissed or suckled on heavily, so it should be ok for most people. Sharpies are also very fast drying, so there's hardly any smell during application and none afterwards (the TPE has stronger aroma than dried Sharpie.) If you go this route, test on your spare TPE block or insert first - as a mistake could be disasterous because the ink will stain the TPE for several weeks (a quick application of baby oil can fix it before it fully dries though.) Ultra Fine tip Sharpies will also give greater control and let you draw little hairs for added realism though I only have a fine tip and haven't tried an ultra fine yet (but will next time)

Dragon Universe

Re: New better quality photos and cosmetics

Post by Dragon Universe »

JunkGuy wrote:Just about all lipsticks would be safe. They wouldn't sell it to women to put on their lips if it wasn't. I mean, you can't eat a tube of it or you will get sick, but it shouldn't harm you to kiss it. It may contain certain chemicals some people are allergic to though.

Eyebrows are another matter. You can get replacements made of either real or synthetic hair, but easiest method is to just draw new ones like the factory had originally done for you. When needed (every few months) I use a brown Sharpie pen on Brie as her base color, and go over that with a light brown eyebrow pen which gives them a little bit texture and a color more appropriate for blonde hair. Darker hair may need black and/or dark brown colors. Sharpies are alcohol-based ink, so rather toxic, but eyebrows aren't usually an area kissed or suckled on heavily, so it should be ok for most people. Sharpies are also very fast drying, so there's hardly any smell during application and none afterwards (the TPE has stronger aroma than dried Sharpie.) If you go this route, test on your spare TPE block or insert first - as a mistake could be disasterous because the ink will stain the TPE for several weeks (a quick application of baby oil can fix it before it fully dries though.) Ultra Fine tip Sharpies will also give greater control and let you draw little hairs for added realism though I only have a fine tip and haven't tried an ultra fine yet (but will next time)
Thanks for the advice, there is a local cosmetic store i may go try.

INFORMATIONS