reallovesexdolls.com

One Year with Brie, thanks to RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One Year with Brie, thanks to RLSD

Post by oberyn »

Congrats my first zoe turns 1 on the 26th.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

JunkGuy wrote:Anyway, thanks again RLSD, and I hope to report another year of happiness behind us in 365 days.
I realize I don't post on the RLSD board anymore, but happy to drop in and report year two has been even better than year one. Thanks in large part to my Brie 2.0 model I purchased from RLSD I've had some great photo moments in the last year, some of which I've shared in my Year Two recollection here.

Some great personal moments too, but you won't be getting any photos of that :whistle:

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Congratulations, that's gone quickly! :glou: :glou:
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Congrats to you and Brie on your 2-year anniversary. So happy for you two that your relationship is still going strong. Luna sends her love, too!

INFORMATIONS