reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD Chastity and Lamia

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: RLSD Chastity and Lamia

Post by Samuel_78 »

HELLO SEXY BEAST
HELLO SEXY BEAST
20171019_183916[1].jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
Time for a little fashion show, Mainly Sexy Glasses and the four wigs I have.
Note to self, Buy a baroness costume for Chastity.
Note to self, Buy a baroness costume for Chastity.
20171019_184347[1].jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
Also a Velma Dinkly costume
Also a Velma Dinkly costume
20171019_184920[1].jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
I may make this one my Avatar
I may make this one my Avatar
20171019_185320[1].jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
Second to last, the Stevie wig
Second to last, the Stevie wig
20171019_185803[1].jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
Honest I first tried to order the little white dress and matching shoes back in July when RLSD trimmed down their clothing to the few items they currently have. Instead I settled for a the WM Doll wig #10, the Maroon Outfit and was left with a ten dollar credit. But for some reason the message that said I had the credit would shove my wish list into these tiny, tiny boxes on the far right side of the screen. So I got the Stevie wig to get ride of that bloody message. Would you believe it was shipped about a month before my first order?
Last one I have to post because I told my first girl friend if I ever left her it was for Carrie Fisher or Barbara Eden. Both Star Wars and I Dream of Jeannie came back into fashion (sort of). When I was in Middle School Nick at Night was re-airing this sitcom and I ended up watching it a great deal. Also when I was in High School Crazy George Lucas released the updated Star Wars trilogy. If I hadn't been hot for Slave Leia before then, my brother re-watching it when ever he could didn't help. Thank god when Pokemon came on to give us a break.
I Dream of Jeannie in a harem outfit
I Dream of Jeannie in a harem outfit
20171019_190013[1].jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2561 times
I plan on changing those large coins for smaller ones. But first I need a shower.
Tomorrow I get to give Chastity her honeymoon treatment. The last Items I needed I was going to pick up today. Save for the microfiber towels, I have no idea where to get those.

Oh one more thing, As I was just putting Chastity on the shelf with her wigs I wondered about that TPE smell every one talks about. Me I didn't smell any thing repulsive about her.
In fact I found myself leaning in to kiss her really, I mean her skin is so soft and those lips are just so lovely. Now I really need a shower. And I better make it a cold one.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Small update after her first day treatment.
God I love the feel of her skin under my hands as I'm oiling her. Yeah I'm going to love doing this to Chastity.
I also registered her for a Doll account. So look forward to her speaking her mind about my bad habits.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

You can get microfiber towels lots of places. I actually get mine from Harbor Freight Tools. They're dirt cheap and they actually give away packs of four every so often with one of their coupons.

If needed, you can also get some cheap doll maintenance tools there too, like forceps and needle-nose pliers, should you eventually come to need them.

Also, the best Blizzard is M&Ms.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Thanks JunkGuy.
I ended up hitting Walgreens on my way to work for tampons and found micro fiber towles in with the car supplies. Also found a microfiber sponge that seems to work well on her skin.

My Step brother would disagree with both of us. He's a junkie who's addicted to the Oreo Cookie blizzard. But only when the flurry machine at McD's is down.
Who are my Doll's?

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

loving the stand !!!
Image Image

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Chastity would say she can't wait to get a body to replace that Sexy stand.
20171102_124944[1].jpg
20171102_124944[1].jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2480 times
She's making me sleep on the couch till it comes in.

Little more of Chastity's back story.
She has two sisters, Heaven Joo Knight age 29, and Scarlett Ocean Knite age 22.
Both would use #33 head and have brown hair and eyes. Maybe they will come to live with her at a later date. I have some ideas which body they would use but I'm not 100% on which they have. Yet.
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Oh my.
I am glade I waited to get Chastity's body before now. I took a look today at RLSD and saw they now have the new skeleton with shrugging shoulders for $75. I was tempted to try it if they had the option after seeing a few other users post about it. But I'm also hesitant after reading about how some people had issues with the super soft TPE skin.

Side note's
If I posted this in the dolls alive forums under Chastity's account asking her if I should order the new skeleton or not. She'd shrug her shoulders.
Lamia will arrive (maybe) some time after that, Early 2018 or 19. I'm thinking of getting her with the 165cm YL 5ft5 D-cup body, head #118, and Stevie Wig.
What can I say, the Stevie Doll they have is attractive. I just prefer to see girls a little taller and much less busty.
Who are my Doll's?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

So its now 135 days since Chastity came to live with me.
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Now call me crazy but I do apply something of a personally to her. Something along the lines of 80% my last girl friend, 15% my high school crush, 5% fantasy girl. This is where she got glasses, love of gaming, reading, sense of style and her temper. YES the sleeping on the couch joke Chastity uses is from the real world.

It also our first Super Bowl Sunday. I wish I had her body so she could be dressed like a cheer leader for the event.
I also got invited out to a few parties but I'm currently home with the flu. A good reason to sit around doing nothing with this lovely doll.

Speaking of bodies.
I've kind of changed my mind since my last post. On which body I want for Chass, and which body for her rival Lamia.

Lamia will still get a WM 165cm D-cup.
165_2__58068.1456359762.600.659.png
165_2__58068.1456359762.600.659.png (382.57 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
Chass will be getting a YL 170cm D-cup.
What can I say, I like the look of the booty that comes with this body.
This is a few months away since I am only able to set aside between $200 and $400 a month.

Now when I first got her, I wanted to do testing on Chass. This was at first just to learn how to maintain a Doll skin. But then I also go for modding games, and Modding is a easy. For Dolls its going to mainly be what changes you can make to the face.
Things like her eyes, eye lashes, eye brows, teeth and mouth.
20180110_150609.jpg
20180110_150609.jpg (296.87 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
For now I can add things like a tint to her skin. I did this by mixing in some make up when I do her spa days, which is what I did last month. Something I am planning on keeping, but I will be testing a different skin tone for this month for her spa day. the one I like more will be her default.
Who are my Doll's?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

hangman2020 wrote:loving the stand !!!
You can get one here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/head-stand/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS