reallovesexdolls.com

80cm Monica: First Doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DocFrank
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

80cm Monica: First Doll

Post by DocFrank »

After a very long time of lurking this sit and the RLSD site, I've decided on an 80cm Monica. Probably with short pink hair, though I'm still vacillating on that (long red is my second choice). Later I plan to update her with the optional vampire head that popped up as an option when I was putting a doll in the cart.

I chose the 80cm doll for ease of concealment and movement. I know it's small, and I was concerned about that initially, but larger dolls would be much harder to keep secret.

Has anyone else here purchased an 80cm? I'd love to hear your thoughts and impressions. Especially concerning matters of clothing for such a small doll. Where do you get it? Does it even exist? That's not a make or break issue with me, but it would be nice to know.

I've been very impressed with RLSD; they answered my questions via chat within moments, and even if I found a cheaper Monica somewhere I'd stick with them just because of that.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Any comments welcome! :D

Monstro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 80cm Monica: First Doll

Post by Monstro »

Hi Doc. I didn't purchase an 80 cm but I did purchase from RLSD. I agree with you on their customer service and I am still happy that I chose to do business with them. Best of luck to you.

naughtyidentity

Re: 80cm Monica: First Doll

Post by naughtyidentity »

This is exactly the doll I'm looking at. Don't have any answers for you though.

INFORMATIONS