reallovesexdolls.com

Labor Day equals Spa Day for Claire.........and labor for me

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Arokh

Labor Day equals Spa Day for Claire.........and labor for me

Post by Arokh »

Well, lucky me that this Labor Day, the rest of the household would be out of the house for the entirety of the daylight hours. So, bright and early this morning, I got up and got to work. My plans for the day was to complete this task list:

• Give Claire and myself a shower
• Shampoo, dry, & brush her hair
• Do the laundry for Claire’s clothes, my clothes, and any towels used for the shower
• Give Claire the full spa treatment of oil & powder
• Oh, and mow the lawn

So, taking into account all the wonderful advice I’ve received on the subject of showering a non-standing doll (you guys know who you are, so thanks and kudos!), I placed a towel on the shower floor, placed the shower seat on it (for less weight concentration at the feet), then placed a small hand towel on the top of the seat (since I didn’t want anything too rough in contact with Claire’s booty). Also, wrapped a plastic bag on the top of her neck, then tied it down with a rubber band to secure it in place (as I’m sure a lot of you know, getting water down the neck is a big NO-NO).

After getting Claire out of bad, undressed, & on to the shower seat, we began our water and suds ritual. I used my usual Axe stuff for myself (making sure to not get any on her), and some Dove body wash stuff for her. The shower itself was nothing really noting, as nothing happened during the course of the event. I repeat; NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENED! I’m serious. We didn’t do anything of note during out shower time. Promise.

Though, I will say that I wish my shower was a little larger. Barely enough room for one person to maneuver in that thing, much less two. Even if they were to do something during a shower. Which we totally weren’t!

Shower concluded, I got out, dried myself, then set up a few towels on my bed for Claire to lay down on. Got her out of the bathroom, onto the collection of towels, then hand dried her off. Dabbing, not rubbing, with her specific white fiber towel. Gave her a few minutes to air dry after the active drying, so I figured, this would be a great time to sort and start the laundry.

Got all the clothes together, then separated into three groups: Darks, lights, & towels. Also had a delicates wash bag handy for Claire’s more delicate items, both darks and lights. So, I decided to do the dark load first, as it had the most stuff. My plan at this point was to get the lights next, and the towels last (as Claire’s oil treatment may be finished by then).

Returned to my baby girl, and started to oil her up. With her laying on her back, I began to apply the baby oil to her front first. Many of you already are very much aware of how much (in lack of a better word) fun it is to oil up your girl. So, this, as usual, was a pleasure. Oiling done on the front, I set 2 hours on the timer, and went off to pass the time. That means lawn mowing.

I’ll say right now, that I thought I was an idiot at this point, since getting my lawn mowed is no easy task. I swear the side yards get more slopped every time I go out there. So, since it’s always such a task to get done, I was worried that I would need another shower after the fact. Lucky for me, the day was pretty cool, and the majority of the yard was shrouded in shade. Thanks trees.

Mowing done, clean the mower and left it to sun dry on the back deck then came back in the house. Checked the laundry, which was yet to finish. Checked Claire, who was yet ready to flip over. So…, lunch time.

I’ll spare you the continued step by step sequence of events from this point forward. Just two little screw ups on my end. First off: when the dark load of laundry was ready to go into the dryer and the light load was ready to go into the wash, I noticed that there were delicates in both loads; and I have only one delicates wash bag. Oops. So, change of plans: while the dark load is in the dryer, the towels will be in the wash (with the exception of the towels under Claire for her spa treatments). Then once the dark load was completely done, I could load the dryer with the towels, and use the delicates bag for the lights load.

Second screw up during the day (and as I’m writing this, still ongoing), once I flipped Claire over to oil her back, I got a little carried away, and applied too much baby oil to her. So, now she’s taking FOREVER to absorb it all. Every time I go into my room to check on her, she’s still slightly sticky to the touch. Can’t powder her up until she’s dry, so all I can do is wait.

Everything else on the task list was done without issue. With some multitasking and good time management, you can get a lot done. So, I’m done.

Take care everyone, and I hope you all enjoyed your own Labor Day.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Labor Day equals Spa Day for Claire.........and labor fo

Post by stones »

I am sure she appreciated the attention and hard work, and I hope she showed you later!

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

I'm sure she will. Especially since the wash contained a new, hot little number for her to wear later. But as for right now, she's still awaiting the powder treatment. Note to self: take it easy on the oil. :?
Claire's Photo Album

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

That's a good Labor day.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Thought I'd give everyone an update.

Man, I must have gone even crazier with the baby oil than I even thought. Took all night, and the majority of the next day before I could start the powder part of Claire's (Extended) Spa Day. In the end though, it was all worth the effort. She was all clean, oiled, powder, and looked like a million bucks. Especially while wearing that new item I got for her, :twisted:

Thought I'd give everyone a brief glimpse as to the results of all my recent Labor Day labor.

Enjoy
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 2343 times
(Please forgive the post-sex hair. :roll: )
Claire's Photo Album

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Arokh wrote:
:haha4:
Dolls have something other than "post-sex" hair?
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

ClaireBear
Doll
Doll

Post by ClaireBear »

scooter_ca wrote:
Arokh wrote:
:haha4:
Dolls have something other than "post-sex" hair?
Oh, Scooter. You naughty boy. :razz:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Thats full day for sure. Im glad you had a 'happy ending'. lol

INFORMATIONS