reallovesexdolls.com

LayAway plan was updated?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

LayAway plan was updated?

Post by xeffects »

When I put in my layaway order, the rules were, you made 10% of the initial payment and you had to pay at least $50 or more every month until paid in full.

The new policy on the website is now,

You make 50% of the initial payment and then you have 30 days to pay off the order.

I just want to know if this will affect my order, since it was done on the older policy.

I also believe the new policy kind of defeats the purpose of a layway plan. If I have to pay the other 50% within 30 days I might as well just wait until I have all the money.
The first concept made more sense, make payments as you go until paid in full.

What I recommend you guys do that will work in your favor is, instead of setting up a layaway plan, you setup an invoice where an individual can simply make payments until they reach a certain amount. Reasons to implement this plan 1 - The doll put on layaway may be discontinued or not in stock anywhere and 2 - by not attaching a specific doll to an invoice, an individual can still choose any doll, they just need to pay enough on the invoice to complete that purchase.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: LayAway plan was updated?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hmmmm... that's a VERY interesting idea! Thank you xeffects! I think we will do that!

Your layaway is safe... older layaways are not affected and will remain the same terms as when they were started.

We agree with the current layaway and we are currently working on better terms. We will send a message to current layaways with the 50% terms and update them. It was really just a quick ditch effort to cease new layaways while we came up with a better plan to manage them.

The issue we had with the original layaways was getting people to pay them off. If there was no timeline they just went on forever in a lot of cases. We have probably 300 layaways going at the moment. When it goes on too long it is a problem if doll prices from the factory change and the cost of the doll is higher than when it was put into layaway.

We are open to any suggestions anyone may have!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MannyKin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MannyKin »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hmmmm... that's a VERY interesting idea! Thank you xeffects! I think we will do that!

Your layaway is safe... older layaways are not affected and will remain the same terms as when they were started.

We agree with the current layaway and we are currently working on better terms. We will send a message to current layaways with the 50% terms and update them. It was really just a quick ditch effort to cease new layaways while we came up with a better plan to manage them.

The issue we had with the original layaways was getting people to pay them off. If there was no timeline they just went on forever in a lot of cases. We have probably 300 layaways going at the moment. When it goes on too long it is a problem if doll prices from the factory change and the cost of the doll is higher than when it was put into layaway.

We are open to any suggestions anyone may have!

Kindest Regards, Stacey
I would suggest that the layaway program be for a specific defined period. For example maximum period of time might be 6 months. This might mean requiring a larger down payment and higher monthly payments, but then the doll is paid off sooner and you aren't dealing with layaways that go on forever. Like you said prices change, availability changes, and managing a large number of layaways that are going on forever is not good.

Given the price of these dolls I would hope you would keep a layaway program. I think this makes dolls accessible to more people.

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xeffects »

"When it goes on too long it is a problem if doll prices from the factory change and the cost of the doll is higher than when it was put into layaway. "

Exactly, that is why I believe my idea will work, by not attaching a doll to the invoice ... you completely eliminate this head ache.

Thanks for the reply guys.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We have updated the layaway program to 20% down and 90 days to pay it off.

I'm also looking into MannyKin's idea too!

Stacey, RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS