reallovesexdolls.com

Second Doll--She's here!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Second Doll--She's here!

Post by Master_T »

And OMG the box was HEAVY!

And burst open at one end... could that have been a problem?

Yeah, maybe. While she was packed nicely, down at her feet most of the supporting foam seems to have been placed around her ankles. The feet rested on just a bit of foam. I know for a fact--since I saw the driver doing this--that the box was not always shipped via the "this end up" instructions on the box, and had been placed on the end, making the feet support the weight of the doll.

The toes at this moment want to stick straight up. They're not pretty. There is also a crease in both feet where the toes have bent. That will probably come out with baby oil massages, but I'm wondering about the toe bend.

There are a couple small flaws on the doll, as well, a little flappy bit on one of her butt cheeks that I'm not too happy about, but other than that, she's looking good, and will be a welcome addition to my doll family. I've taken "unboxing" pictures, but I want to go through Jeff from Booty Call's "newlywed guide" for the first day, removing production powders and such, before getting her dressed up and taking pictures of her for real.

I plan to make a "timeline" for this doll much like scooter_ca does with Daria, and will post the unboxing photos in there, BUT I'd like the first pictures I post of her to be put together and dressed nicely for an introduction, as opposed to nuts and bolts.

Oh hell, why not? Here's some pictures of the box:
box001.jpg
box001.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 1539 times
That's the end where the feet were.
box002.jpg
box002.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 1538 times

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Second Doll--She's here!

Post by Master_T »

Here's the feet:
Foottrouble001a.jpg
Foottrouble001a.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1537 times
Foottrouble002.jpg
Foottrouble002.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1537 times
Foottrouble003.jpg
Foottrouble003.jpg (3.76 MiB) Viewed 1537 times
Foottrouble004.jpg
Foottrouble004.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 1536 times
Here's the big scuff (and some weird cracking too) on her butt:
ButtScuff001.jpg
ButtScuff001.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1537 times

Imnotreallyhere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Imnotreallyhere »

Yeah the boxes are heavy. I'm actually sore today from moving the doll around yesterday. Need to start lifting some weights

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

Haha, yeah they are heavy. I'm told the toes can be retrained, and I'm pretty certain all the wrinkles will come out with baby oil and massage, but I'm a bit concerned about the scuff/extra TPE flaw on the butt. You can see a dimple next to the main one in the picture, it's where I removed a much smaller imperfection like the big one in the pic. I'm afraid to remove the big one for obvious reasons. I've contacted RLSD, they're already looking into it for me.... though they're telling me to not do anything with the doll, when i had planned on cleaning it off and getting her ready for her first photoshoots. Dang it.

Her heads look pretty, though!

INFORMATIONS