reallovesexdolls.com

Shoe size

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Imnotreallyhere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shoe size

Post by Imnotreallyhere »

Anyone here know what the shoe size is for the 168 E cup doll is or is this pretty much doll specific for WM dolls?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shoe size

Post by JunkGuy »

Hmm. Curious why this info isn't on the website. Most of the dolls have it.

I'd be willing to bet its the same as the 165, which are sizes 5 (USA/AUS), 3 (UK), and 36 (EUR). These sizes are a tad loose with bare feet on the 165K, and a better fit with socks, so they likely fit just as well or perfectly when bare on a 168's feet.

Imnotreallyhere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Imnotreallyhere »

Yeah I saw they had it info for other dolls but didn't see it on this one which is the one I preferred. Mine finally shipped and I'd like to have shoes here for her when she arrives

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

If I were you I'd go with the sizes I suggest. The toes on dolls and the TPE in the width could easily accommodate one size smaller than needed, should you get her and then find out one size larger would have been better. Stick with one pair until you get her though. Like all clothes, you don't want to get too much of one size and then find out they make a poor fit. Fortunately shoes are a little more forgiving on dolls than other clothes.

You could also ask in the WM Dolls forum for a wider audience.

INFORMATIONS