reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie here, how was your experience with rlsd?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie here, how was your experience with rlsd?

Post by Yknott1 »

Just made my very first purchase and it was with rlsd, but I'm having problems. I read reviews that says they're great, but I am a little nervous still. I'd like to hear about your experience from people who have done business with them. Thank you

xeffects
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie here, how was your experience with rlsd?

Post by xeffects »

You are in good hands, they updated an order of mine with no hassle. I'm still paying it off, so I don't know what the ultimate end game will be but I suspect it will be good.

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

Thanks xeffects, that's reassuring. As of now I have paid them 2x the cost of the doll, and I'm getting a little impatient as my order is still "payment verification requested" even though the money has been taken from account over 10 days ago...and I sent them an additional cashier's check which is still sitting in their P.O. box, I know cuz I sent it certified with tracking.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Yknott1!

RLSD is a solid vendor with a proven track record here at TDF. I have only heard positive things about them.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

I don't know it's just my luck I guess... I got an email response yesterday and the rlsd employee said she would talk to her manager and get back to me. I still haven't heard anything. Just checked the tracking # and my check is still just sitting there as well. I'm trying to be patient but this is getting a little ridiculous. Does anyone know who to contact to get some results at rlsd?

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

Ok, I just sent them a message stating that I'm running out of patience since they have had payment in full since July 21, and a second payment since July 28, and I still haven't got an update or more importantly, one of my payments credited back. In case your wondering why I sent to payments it's because their security service flagged my credit card for some reason, so they wanted a cashiers check which I provided. Anyways, I asked them to either proceed with my order and credit one of the payments back, or just refund all my money and I'll go elsewhere. There are plenty of great vendors here. I hope they make this right, they have some beautiful ladies there, I really don't want to start all over again..

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

Update, RLSD has assured me that my order is already under way and that they have refunded the extra payment as well. They were actually very friendly and professional. I am looking forward to posting some pics when she gets here!

Imnotreallyhere
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Imnotreallyhere »

They must be really busy. I made my order almost 4 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. They said it was in QC so hopefully soon.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Imnotreallyhere

There were a lot of Summer sales recently, so it is possible that they got backed up with orders.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i have ordered through them and they are great. one thing i liked is that they have people do the quality check at the manufacturer in china so if it isnt up to standard it doesn't leave the warehouse. you get a little check list with her going through the varying things showing that they have met their standards

this saves you getting it and finding something wrong and then having to deal with that. as a first time buyer that aspect was a must have. also they reimburse a to a certain value any import tax you may have to pay

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I had no issues when I purchased something from them, but there prices are higher than almost any other vendor.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

stacy718 wrote:I had no issues when I purchased something from them, but there prices are higher than almost any other vendor.
That is not true.

Even though we also give more with each order than any other vendor our prices are very competitive and almost always lower than any other proven/reputable vendor.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... o-be-true/

We are actually quite diligent about maintaining competitive pricing. The only reputable vendor prices we can not beat are OR dolls, because they make any vendor pay more for their dolls. But that's just 5 styles of the many styles of dolls sell.

Also, we will price match any reputable vendor! Our website states:
What about price? Can you guarantee the lowest price?

Real Love Sex Dolls® guarantees a fair competitive price on all of our sex dolls. If you see a cheaper price elsewhere feel free to ask us if we can price match it... If we can, we will. If we can't, we'll tell you why.

Be aware that a significantly cheaper price is a red flag that it's a counterfeit fake copy of an authentic love doll. Counterfeit doll sellers are rampant on the internet using doll photos stolen from an authentic manufacturers website. These counterfeit dolls are made with inferior materials and production methods resulting in poor quality dolls that don't feel nice and will quickly fall apart. Even worse, it may be a bait-and-switch for a blow-up or semi-blow-up doll "coated" in TPE, or potentially a scam to simply steal your money with no doll at all. Trust us, you don't wanna be that guy.

Real Love Sex Dolls is real, we care, we enjoy what we do and we're 100% honest. That's where you want to spend your hard earned money.
Above and beyond our competitive (and often lower) pricing we offer a free Closet Bar Suspension Kit with every doll order (the only hanging kit approved by WM Dolls), often sales and additional free gifts too! Like our current Summer sale, which gives 15% off our already lower prices AND a free perfume and premium renewal powder (not just talc or cornstarch)! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

AND - You get our personal and amazing customer service team to help you with anything you need.
AND - Our Rest-easy Guarantee! https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... guarantee/
AND - Stacey gets detailed spot photos of every single order and quality checks them. She sends them back for changes if needed and only approves them to ship once they are perfect. Nothing ships from the factory without her personal approval.

You won't get that level of service and commitment ANYWHERE else!

So while our prices ARE definitely competitive and most often lower... that's only the beginning! Real Love Sex Dolls goes above and beyond for our customers time and time again. :D

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Imnotreallyhere wrote:They must be really busy. I made my order almost 4 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. They said it was in QC so hopefully soon.
Some dolls take longer than others because there are only so many molds per body style. So if there is a lot of orders for a particular body style, the factory can only make so many at a time.

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

stacy718 wrote:I had no issues when I purchased something from them, but there prices are higher than almost any other vendor.
Wasn't when I ordered my WM165K doll last year. I still have my notes and see RLSD was offering $2299 with free CBS kit and free doggyball, another was offering $2300 without these extras, and another at $2500. A fourth offered the doll I wanted but I couldn't see on their website how much they'd charge me for the options I desired and I never had it priced by them. Now perhaps any of these three could have beaten RLSD's advertised price if I'd asked, but none of the three were advertising their normal price as such.

EDIT:
And just out of curiousity, I checked these sites again. RLSD still offers the WM165K at $2299, the first competitor at $2299 ($1 cheaper now, but still no extras), second at $2399 (better but still higher), and the last competitor now charges a cheaper base price but tacks on a hefty shipping charge for a grand total of $2265, which is only slightly better and arguably a wash against the CBS kit. The fourth also does not allow all the customization options like areola size and color so if particular customization options matter to you the $35 cheaper price means little.

Maybe you can find a particular doll, at a particular vendor at noticeably better price, or the base doll without customization is exactly what you want, but from what I can see with the WM 165K model, RLSD was, and still is highly competitive price-wise.

MrJohnBlack
Ex-Member

Post by MrJohnBlack »

Congrats!!!! on your purchase!!!
~Dadadadadada dadadadadad Bat Woman!!!~ JBlack

INFORMATIONS