reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie here, how was your experience with rlsd?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Ahab2000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Newbie here, how was your experience with rlsd?

Post by Ahab2000 »

Based on my experience I wouldn't worry about RLSD, based on my experience the only concern I would have would be on how well the shippers handle the box. It is a concern since the shipment is in a heavy cardboard box but I must add that my order arrived without any damage. That seems to be the norm.

Master_T
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Master_T »

RLSD is great. I also would say that the only problems can be from shipping. The box my doll came in was damaged, and the feet were bent a bit.

RLSD has wonderful service and a fairly quick turnaround.

Yknott1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Yknott1 »

Hey guys just wanted to give you all an update. Shannon made it home! Her box was flawless and packed very well, no damage at all. She is beautiful and just as sexy as she looks in all the pictures! (There are a lot of pictures of her already on this forum lol!) She is the 140cm A cup, with the Barbie wig and the brown wig so she can be RLSD's Bella, or Delight!! I even bought the same outfits as they wear in the pics on RLSD, along with some other clothing as well. I was going to take pics but there is already so many great ones here already I feel it's unnecessary, but maybe I will just for fun. Thank you everyone for your help and thank you RLSD for a great experience. I was a bit paranoid as it was my first time purchasing one of these but RLSD has come through and exceeded my expectations! Thank you!

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

This is Andromeda just went past her first birthday about a month ago. I have had only a great experience with RLSD. They were there for me when I had questions and concerns about the care for my new girlfriend. I was and I guess still am a first timer. I have utmost respect for RLSD. They are caring and competent and I would gladly buy from them again, if I had for some reason had to buy a replacement for Andromeda, I pray that never has to come to pass.
Attachments
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg (834.66 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

INFORMATIONS