reallovesexdolls.com

Meet my little Claire Bear

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet my little Claire Bear

Post by ValarMorgulis »

ClaireBear wrote:Hello everyone! Arokh managed to get my TDF account up and running. Yay! So glad to be out of that box. What a long, bumpy trip. :(

I can't thank you all enough for the warm welcome and the comments about how much you like my first few photos. My babe's room is not the largest, so we are somewhat limited by the small space. Still, I've been absolutely tickled pink with glee to read all the positivity about them. Thanks so much for all the love! I'm humbled. :oops:

So, we've added a few more things to the shopping list, including the highly recommended shower stool. A girl needs to be clean, so I'm hoping this one shows up real soon. With luck, the rest of that shipment will include a few new clean clothes for me to make more pics with. X-tra Small this time. Look forward to that! :mrgreen:
ValarMorgulis wrote:Welcome home Claire!
And Arokh, she is beautiful and seems perfect. Enjoy the next one, Operation: Quiet Coitus!
Have a happy honeymoon.
Oh, don't you worry about that, ValarMorgulis. That mission has been accomplished already! :wink:
Good. Enjoy the honeymoon. Treat Arokh right and he will take excellent care of you.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Hamrs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hamrs »

she is beautiful man

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Got another little story for you guys. Last night, even though the house is occupied by other family members, I decided to take the risk and have Claire in the bed with me over night. Hate having to leave her in the box all the time.
So, I got her out of that cardboard prison, and into the bed with me. I have to say, what a great night it was. Love the feeling of holding her while dozing off. Love the smell of her hair while falling asleep.
But, of course, since I'm a risk taker and not an idiot, I took a few precautions to ensure the two of us would not be caught. I set an alarm (on a weekend night) in order to get me up early enough in the morning to have enough time to hide her again before anyone else started their day. After getting her back into the closet, my attention turned to making my bed. That's when I noticed that she had left a few slightly damp areas on the bed sheets. Obviously, she needs that shower ASAP.

Still, I find it ironically hilarious that Claire wasn't stained by the bed sheets. But instead, she was the one who stained the sheets. What a little bad ass! When you hear other forum members talking about how their dolls reveal to them their own personality traits over time, this is what they're talking about. I got me a kick ass little girl. The kind of chic that could woop your butt while wearing a G-string and not even blink. Love my lil bear.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Arokh and Claire Bear!

Claire Bear, you are gorgeous!

We are happy to see she arrived to you tip-top just as she was when we sent her off to you!

We recently began visually inspecting in detail, every single doll from head to toe and send them back for any fixes needed, before approving them to ship out. No doll ships without our approval. We make sure she is absolutely perfect before she leaves the factory. =) Very pleased to see she arrived in the same condition.

A couple of recommendations and tips for you Arokh, we do not recommend you stand Claire Bear since she does not have the standing feet. Her foot structure is not meant to bear weight which will most likely result in damage. We agree, a shower seat padded with a towel will work well.

We also do not recommend you store Claire Bear lying in a box. Doing so will cause compression of her butt over time, and impressions in her skin from what she is laying on. The best way to store her is suspension with the CBS Kit, which will ensure she remains perfect. If you didn't also get the dust bags for protection and privacy, you could camouflage her hanging in the closet some other way.

We can appreciate your individual situation and that having her hanging in your closet, she could get found by someone else going into your closet... so if you do choose to keep her in the box, give her as much time out of it as you possibly can using a different position to give those resting spots a chance to breathe.

Note, that Claire Bear staining the sheets, is oil leaching from her. Her lovely TPE skin has oil in it. So take caution leaving her on unfinished wood or leather surfaces as she will "leave her mark". You'll also need to periodically replenish the oil she is losing, by rubbing her down with mineral oil, allowing it to soak in and then powdering her with renewal powder, for her skin to remain soft and pliable like it is now.

Congratulations and best wish for many years of happiness!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi Arokh and Claire Bear!

Claire Bear, you are gorgeous!

We are happy to see she arrived to you tip-top just as she was when we sent her off to you!

We recently began visually inspecting in detail, every single doll from head to toe and send them back for any fixes needed, before approving them to ship out. No doll ships without our approval. We make sure she is absolutely perfect before she leaves the factory. =) Very pleased to see she arrived in the same condition.

A couple of recommendations and tips for you Arokh, we do not recommend you stand Claire Bear since she does not have the standing feet. Her foot structure is not meant to bear weight which will most likely result in damage. We agree, a shower seat padded with a towel will work well.

We also do not recommend you store Claire Bear lying in a box. Doing so will cause compression of her butt over time, and impressions in her skin from what she is laying on. The best way to store her is suspension with the CBS Kit, which will ensure she remains perfect. If you didn't also get the dust bags for protection and privacy, you could camouflage her hanging in the closet some other way.

We can appreciate your individual situation and that having her hanging in your closet, she could get found by someone else going into your closet... so if you do choose to keep her in the box, give her as much time out of it as you possibly can using a different position to give those resting spots a chance to breathe.

Note, that Claire Bear staining the sheets, is oil leaching from her. Her lovely TPE skin has oil in it. So take caution leaving her on unfinished wood or leather surfaces as she will "leave her mark". You'll also need to periodically replenish the oil she is losing, by rubbing her down with mineral oil, allowing it to soak in and then powdering her with renewal powder, for her skin to remain soft and pliable like it is now.

Congratulations and best wish for many years of happiness!

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Much appreciated for all the help. This is good information to have. One question, though: is there anything that can be done or used to prevent further oil leaching into the bed sheets? A technique that can "seal" her skin after it's been moisturized? Or maybe a different type of bedding that doesn't stain from the oil? Thanks.
Claire's Photo Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Arokh wrote: Much appreciated for all the help. This is good information to have. One question, though: is there anything that can be done or used to prevent further oil leaching into the bed sheets? A technique that can "seal" her skin after it's been moisturized? Or maybe a different type of bedding that doesn't stain from the oil? Thanks.
Keeping her well powdered with renewal powder is your best defense. She has a little extra oil at the beginning, so you will see some slight leaching. You don't need to replace the oil when it's just a small amount like that. And she will leach significantly less and less. I don't know of any sheets that wouldn't be affected.

You will need to do a quarterly maintenance with oiling her just to keep her supple.

It doesn't need to be done more often than that, unless there has been a significant event (for instance; sitting on unsealed wood for a week (bench, deck, chair, etc).) that has leached a lot of oil from her. Then you will need to replenish it, especially in the affected areas... or her skin will dry out and split. For instance if she was sitting on something that leached enough oil, the first place you would see the splitting would be between the thighs around the vagina and anus.

So just be careful of what you place her on. I find a sheep skin rug is a great item to have for placing her on, on any surface. I use a 2 pelt rug like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Australi ... 572N7MKJ02

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very beautiful! Congratulations!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Stacey, if you are still reading this, I had one more question for RLSD. Been doing some further reading, and found that a fair amount of forum members use two different wigs for their dolls. One for normal wear, and the other for bed time. I've browsed the website, but can't seem to find a way to order a second wig for Claire. She has the #3 wig, but I can't find anywhere on the site where I am able to get just a second #3 wig.

Advice?
Claire's Photo Album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Arokh wrote:Stacey, if you are still reading this, I had one more question for RLSD. Been doing some further reading, and found that a fair amount of forum members use two different wigs for their dolls. One for normal wear, and the other for bed time. I've browsed the website, but can't seem to find a way to order a second wig for Claire. She has the #3 wig, but I can't find anywhere on the site where I am able to get just a second #3 wig.

Advice?

Here you go Arokh! https://reallovesexdolls.com/factory-wigs/

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Arokh wrote:However, due to the realization of how much she weighs, I must admit that now I am absolutely terrified to stand her up.
Arokh wrote:Makes for a lot of rocking her around in order to get her underwear on.
Now you see why the standing option comes so highly recommended. Can stand her up to clean her, dress her, and.. other things.

Arokh wrote:Don’t know if you guys can see it, but she looks a little bit cross eyed right now. Anyone know how this can be fixed? I don’t want to just start pushing at her eyes. I’m trying to be as gentle as possible with her.
You won't damage the eyes pushing them in a bit to move them around. They are a tough, hemispherical-shaped material so its very difficult to change their shape with finger pressure. If they don't move easily, consider adding an extra cotton ball or two (depending on size) behind them so they have more cushioning and move easier. (This is a trick I learned from Von Rubber.) Ideally, you want to be able to push the eyeball in just a millimeter or so, enough to separate from the eyelid and lashes and move around easy, then when you release the eye it pushes back against the lid and holds in place.

I am happy to see you wanting to change her eye direction though. Hopefully not just to fix cross eyes, but for sexy photos as well. Too many posters just leave the eyes dead ahead and isn't as attractive.

Arokh wrote:After a quick look on Amazon, I managed to find this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XC6LQJL/_e ... 4MZVMUH6UT
Looks like it will do the job to me. What do you guys think?
Depends on your shower material. If its fiberglass, I think I'd prefer larger feet as fiberglass is susceptible to punchthrough if too much weight is focused into too small of an area. Ceramic tile won't punchthrough but could crack under similar scenario. If you have a concern, place a very thick towel (or several) under the chair to distribute weight more evenly across the surface. In a house shared with others you surely don't want to damage the shower and have to explain how.

EDIT: Also, RLSD mentioned some items that can leech oil from the skin. Don't forget that cardboard is highly absorbant, much moreso than wood. If you're hiding her in the box, make sure no TPE touches the cardboard. Dolls arrive wrapped in a towel for a reason.

Also, I see new This Way Up stickers on your box. Very happy to see factory now specifying this more clearly after so many of us had box damage from the neck pole bursting through the top of the box when turned upside down.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Now you see why the standing option comes so highly recommended. Can stand her up to clean her, dress her, and.. other things.
I know, bro. Regretting this last minute decision more and more every day.
I am happy to see you wanting to change her eye direction though. Hopefully not just to fix cross eyes, but for sexy photos as well. Too many posters just leave the eyes dead ahead and isn't as attractive.
I'll be honest, JunkGuy, That never really occurred to me. But now that you've brought it to my attention, it makes perfect since. I'll keep this in mind for future photo opportunities.
RLSD mentioned some items that can leech oil from the skin. Don't forget that cardboard is highly absorbant, much moreso than wood. If you're hiding her in the box, make sure no TPE touches the cardboard. Dolls arrive wrapped in a towel for a reason.
No worries here. She may be in the box, but she's well padded and not making contact with the cardboard. She's lying on top of a layer of two memory foam pillows, while wrapped up in her blanket. Should be enough padding to keep her from being harmed, plus I do get her out of it a lot more often than I thought I would get the chances to do.
Claire's Photo Album

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Okay. So, I'm an idiot. After all the reading, warnings, and caution I've taken to be ever diligent in the eternal fight against dark clothes staining my girl, I slipped up. For some reason, it just never occurred to me that the new bra I got for Claire would be the first offender of this dreaded circumstance.

Call me everything in the book, because I deserve it. So, while I wait for my RLSD order of expensive stain remover, is there anything I can do to help remedy this situation in the meantime? I've already given the effected areas a once over with a brief cleaning, and a treatment of baby oil, but that did little to assist.

Any other ideas?

P. S. Pictures with the offending article of clothing are coming soon. For what it's worth, I did get some great shots.
Claire's Photo Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Someone else many months ago suggested Arm & Hammer toothpaste with baking soda can be rubbed into TPE and take out a good bit of stain, but not as well as the factory remover (which in turn isnt as good as Indigo's stuff I've heard.)

Knowing that alcohol ink can stain TPE, it seems plausible that a rag soaked in rubbing alcohol might also provide some benefit, but might just as likely cause the stain to merely dilute itself, becoming less dark but spread out over a wider area of TPE (or deeper into it)

Make sure to try alternatives on the spare TPE block first. Wrap your bra around the block and place a heavy weight on it and allow to sit overnight to ensure a stain on the block. I've only ever tried the factory stuff, which might not look like it'll do much when applied but a day or two later proves to be amazingly effective. So you may need to wait a while after application to know how well it worked (or didn't)

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Thanks, JG.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a test block of TPE material, so I have no such test platform. Not wild about using my girl's back as a subject of experimentation. So, I guess I have little choice but to wait for the RLSD stain remover to arrive.

:(
Claire's Photo Album

Lyanza
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lyanza »

I love your story on getting her inside, nice work! I hope you get remove that stain on her soon!

INFORMATIONS