reallovesexdolls.com

First post and and wanted some info.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First post and and wanted some info.

Post by thenakman »

This is my first time posting after lurking on here for a while. I've been reading alot of stuff on TDF and decided to start saving up for my first doll. I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what I want and after looking I know I want a 140cm. Being my very first I'll probably go with a pre-optioned doll. The two that match my taste are the A-Cup Dillon and the D-Cup Dakota on RLSD. Now I have a few questions.
1. Do the D-Cup's look realistic for her body size
2. How easy is it to titfuck the D-Cup
3. How durable are the breasts? I'm not going to be sticking them in a vice or beating on them but where it says they are hollow I dont want to drop the doll and have them cave or something like that.
4. I've bookmarked the maintenance thread on TDF and just curious if there is anything else a newbie should know?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First post and and wanted some info.

Post by JunkGuy »

1. A 140 is quite short for a normal girl, so Ds look rather large on them. Realistic is something of a matter of opinion though. I think they look fine, but others think the small dolls should have corresponding smaller breasts (As and Bs). There's a huge thread just for 140s here with lots of photos of both types so you can make your own determination.

2. TPE breasts aren't as soft or bouncy as real breasts, so its tricky regardless of size. I think the 140D will be large enough though you won't get "full coverage". A 141F or 142G would give you extra breast mass for about the same height, but are heavier. Consider also the ability to customize with the body and head of your choosing (usually at same cost as any other head for that body type)

3. TPE is quite elastic. Its surprising durable and you're unlikely to physically damage the breasts by accident. Staining is the bigger worry for parts like the breasts than actual damage, and most stains can be rectified. Hands are the always the most troublesome part, especially since the 140s have the thinner finger wires that tend to break easily.

4. Read up on first experiences, what to do to keep you busy while you wait for the order to come in (buy clothes), think of what you want to name her (or even a full backstory if you want her personality fleshed out), how you're going to store her, how you're going to hide her (if needed), how you're going to get her from door (or pickup place) to your room, etc.

INFORMATIONS