reallovesexdolls.com

Meet Clara !

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Meet Clara !

Post by CptPolish »

DSCN1459.JPG
DSCN1459.JPG (181.6 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
DSCN1369.JPG
DSCN1369.JPG (87.58 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
On July 24th Clara came home! :multi: After 20 of the longest days of my life :turn-l: she is here! I have done as much research I could in that time and I want to thank everyone on TDF! Everyone has been incredibly helpful ! She is my first doll and I am really happy! Its so true that pictures don't do justice! to be honest it was surreal for the first night, I had a plan, and it felt like something I haven't experienced before. I brought her home from FedEx, not as awkward as I thought it would be, and when I got home left her for a little while, while I had a glass of wine and made preparations. I opened up the box and removed packaging very carefully, she was a little more petite than I had imagined, but I knew this was to be expected. I washed her making sure to keep the neck well covered and dry, dried her off and laid her down. the entire process took a long time as I wanted to be very cautious. I powdered her up and placed some while lace lingerie on her. On a side note, I used a sponge paint brush to apply the baby powder as my brush hasn't arrived yet, has anyone else done this? I ended finishing off 3 glasses of wine by the nights end lol. I did inspections and found her to be in good shape, some deformities on her heels from the shipping no doubt, its funny to me as I was a mover for the better part of a decade, how 'professional' shipping companies don't take heed to the giant arrows on giant boxes. She only took 4 days from completion to destination, I imagine in that she was standing most of the time. I'm hoping that it will return to its original mold. Over all I'm extremely happy! I have created an album already and added her to the matrix, Special thanks to Nescio50 for helping me with my signature, where you can find a link to her album. More Pics to come for sure! I spent a small fortune on clothes and shoes lol. A few things I noticed so far ; She is very flexable! like gymnast flexable lol, the only thing she cant do so far is related to wrist movements, she doesn't have rotating wrists, she does have pivoting wrists for forward or back, so certain things she cant do, not a big deal. I have yet to weigh her or take measurements but she seems a lot like what her specs say on RLSD's website. Everything I have bought for her has fit perfectly, including her 5 pairs of heels :thumbs_up: If I think of anything I will add It. Any questions I'd be glad to share!

Clara = 140cm , D-cup (Skin Color: Pink, Head: #99, Eye Color: Blue Eyes, Hairstyle: 12, Vagina: Fixed, Areola Size: 4cm, Areola Color: Pink, Labia Color: Pink, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Pink French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Baby Pink, Foot Style: Regular Foot
Attachments
DSCN1441.JPG
DSCN1441.JPG (141.71 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
DSCN1433.JPG
DSCN1433.JPG (168.71 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
DSCN1395.JPG
DSCN1395.JPG (111.26 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
DSCN1376.JPG
DSCN1376.JPG (241.95 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
DSCN1366.JPG
DSCN1366.JPG (315.16 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

IJ86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Meet Clara !

Post by IJ86 »

Very nice, congratulations!

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Congratulations, that face#99 is beautiful, mature and full of expression! Your photo album was nice to see.
Wait... July 24th?!
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CptPolish »

14th my bad
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CptPolish »

CptPolish wrote:
DSCN1459.JPG
DSCN1369.JPG
On July 14th Clara came home! :multi: After 20 of the longest days of my life :turn-l: she is here! I have done as much research I could in that time and I want to thank everyone on TDF! Everyone has been incredibly helpful ! She is my first doll and I am really happy! Its so true that pictures don't do justice! to be honest it was surreal for the first night, I had a plan, and it felt like something I haven't experienced before. I brought her home from FedEx, not as awkward as I thought it would be, and when I got home left her for a little while, while I had a glass of wine and made preparations. I opened up the box and removed packaging very carefully, she was a little more petite than I had imagined, but I knew this was to be expected. I washed her making sure to keep the neck well covered and dry, dried her off and laid her down. the entire process took a long time as I wanted to be very cautious. I powdered her up and placed some while lace lingerie on her. On a side note, I used a sponge paint brush to apply the baby powder as my brush hasn't arrived yet, has anyone else done this? I ended finishing off 3 glasses of wine by the nights end lol. I did inspections and found her to be in good shape, some deformities on her heels from the shipping no doubt, its funny to me as I was a mover for the better part of a decade, how 'professional' shipping companies don't take heed to the giant arrows on giant boxes. She only took 4 days from completion to destination, I imagine in that she was standing most of the time. I'm hoping that it will return to its original mold. Over all I'm extremely happy! I have created an album already and added her to the matrix, Special thanks to Nescio50 for helping me with my signature, where you can find a link to her album. More Pics to come for sure! I spent a small fortune on clothes and shoes lol. A few things I noticed so far ; She is very flexable! like gymnast flexable lol, the only thing she cant do so far is related to wrist movements, she doesn't have rotating wrists, she does have pivoting wrists for forward or back, so certain things she cant do, not a big deal. I have yet to weigh her or take measurements but she seems a lot like what her specs say on RLSD's website. Everything I have bought for her has fit perfectly, including her 5 pairs of heels :thumbs_up: If I think of anything I will add It. Any questions I'd be glad to share!

Clara = 140cm , D-cup (Skin Color: Pink, Head: #99, Eye Color: Blue Eyes, Hairstyle: 12, Vagina: Fixed, Areola Size: 4cm, Areola Color: Pink, Labia Color: Pink, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Pink French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Baby Pink, Foot Style: Regular Foot
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

zeus phoenix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zeus phoenix »

Fantastic.Very happy for you fella! I love re-enjoying that first sensation of opening up your lady for the first time.Have fun bro!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Congrats on Clara, she looks lovely, and she has finally found her way into the matrix.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

IJ86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IJ86 »

Very nice choice, she's a looker. I like the purple wig as well.

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

I am going to purchase my first doll. Debating about the heads. One of the ones I like is 99. She is attractive to me. What do you like about the head and face? What don't you like? Would you order this head again? If no, which one and why?

Bob

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RazielWallachian »

Hello friend.
GZ On your doll, she looks amazing ! I am thinking of buying the same one (with a different head)
My question is, how do you feel about the skin tone? Most people buy tan so this is the 1st pic I see o a pink skin tone on her.
Can you please post more pictures of her? Would really appreciate it!

Thank You !

INFORMATIONS