reallovesexdolls.com

New with a few questions for owners about non-standing

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New with a few questions for owners about non-standing

Post by CptPolish »

Im new to this forum, but I have found it very enjoyable and interesting. I just purchased my first doll as of yesterday from RLSD. 140cm face #99 if it is important. I got the non standing model as my personal intrests wouldnt be satisfied with the visuals of the underside foot of a standing doll. I have searched the forums and although I have a general idea I still have a few dirrect questions. From what I hear the ankle may now have a hinge, would this be so in my model? But more importantly, for those who have a non standing doll, my question is mainly about durability. Is she going to be able to "stand" at a lean? What positions and pressures should be avoided? And What can I do to safeguard against preasure points in or around the ankles? Thank you!
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New with a few questions for owners about non-standing

Post by Meso »

Hi CptPolish, and welcome to the forum! Excellent choice for your first doll! The 135-140cm size range is my favorite (now if I can only find one with really, really big boobs). Yes, the ankles do move, so you may pose her with pointed feet (or not), as well as to make it easier to dress her. It's not recommended you stand up a non-standing doll, as her ankle bone will tear through her heel. It may not happen the first time, but it will destroy her feet.
You can, however, make a stand for her. My last stand I made was out of PVC, but the doll was a foamie, so didn't weigh hardly anything at all. Still, stands are easy to make.
Pressure points of concern - places I look at when considering purchasing a pre-owned doll - are between her legs where the leg TPE matches up to her main body. Stretch marks mean someone spread her legs too wide. Tears too will happen there if not careful. The vagina's and anus openings are another place tears may happen. Those typically are a result of not enough lube used at insertion. Her underarms are another place small tears happen somewhat easily. There's just a lot of movement in that area, so it can happen. Keeping her oiled once a month goes a long ways to preventing all above.
The ankles really aren't anything to worry about, so have fun! :glou:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

CptPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New with a few questions for owners about non-standing

Post by CptPolish »

Perfect! Well explained! That answers my question. Thank you!
My Clara Album
~Captain Polish

INFORMATIONS