reallovesexdolls.com

The new o cup doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

The new o cup doll?

Post by S13rb25 »

Hello there, first post on this website. It's a wonderful place!
I was wondering if anyone had purchased or has any experience with the o cup line? I'm really into large breasts and this just seemed to tip me over the edge to seriously look into purchase. Of course the logical side of me is screaming 'this doll is gonna fall apart'. Could I assume this size is new to the market since I can't find it anywhere else? I've read into some other large breasted dolls and saw reports of premature tearing? I've been lurking the sites for years now and RLSD seems like a solid company so the sunny side of me wants to believe they wouldn't market a bad product either. So you guys (and girls?) with experience in this area, what can I expect? Thanks so much for your time!!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The new o cup doll?

Post by CF »

First off, welcome aboard! Many of the new members here on the Forum have, like yourself, joined because of the rise of the huge-boobed dolls. You're not alone!

Are you referring to the YL150 cm-tall busty doll? If so, there are many happy owners. Here are a few threads you can look through. Are you also familiar with the PassionDolls 158 and WM K-Cup dolls?

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=84701

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=79220
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

RLSD doesn't just seem like a solid company, they are. That's where I got mine. If there's a problem, they'll fix it.

If breast size is the main factor, the YL150 is your winner. Its areolae lack the realism of the other two though.

Also consider height and weight of the big breast dolls.

YL150 will be somewhat short (4'11") and stocky, and is "listed" at 78 pounds. (Dolls are typically heavier than list weight by several pounds, but no one has yet recorded an actual weight yet.)

The WM165K is tallest (5'5") but other than her breasts is by far the thinnest, making it the lightest at a confirmed 77 lbs for the heavier Full Figure model (like my Brie), and somewhere between 68 and 74 lbs for the normal model.

The Passiondolls will fall in-between height-wise (5'2"), but is massively heavy at a whopping 107 lbs listed weight. If you don't work out or aren't strong, this doll will be troublesome to own.

Some people include the WM170M in this group as well, but its not as busty as its sister the 165K (which actually rates as an equivalent N cup, but named oddly due to Europe/US sizing differences). The 170M is also quite heavy at 90+ lbs.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

After lurking around some more across the forums thanks to your links (this place is huge!) I've read those topics and they provided some great Info. I was looking at this specifically https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-o-cup-penny/
The way I see it, if I'm going to buy a large breasted doll, I'm not gonna buy a k cup if the o cup is available for the same price. I'm not a very big guy 5'9" 140lbs but I am a construction worker by profession so the way I see it she's not gonna weigh much more than a bag of concrete. With that being said it's being made clear to me across all boards that weight isn't the only factor as I just pick up and toss concrete bags I'm going to need to make sure I handle her with care. Which bring me to my next question about the large breast model. The provided "hanging" system is perfectly safe for the weight of the materials? If I follow thru with purchase I'm going to end up buying a storage unit for her to live in- away from my friends and family as I have no realistic way for her to live with me at my house. I would need to install something to utilize the factory hanging feature in this storage space. Is this the only safe way to store her? Could I just leave her on the mattress I get her? And also, how's the ass on this doll? Would I be able to have that made bigger/smaller? It doesn't seem I can find any size options so maybe the frame is all one piece? I'm still learning a lot thankyou for your time guys!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The doll you like (Many of us like it, too!) is the 150cm-tall busty doll produced by YL and sold by many vendors. Do a search for "YL150" or "YL 150" to find any number of threads about it. Here's another one: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84701

You will NOT want to carry her from behind, with your arms wrapped around her ribcage, as you run the risk of her slipping and you accidentally ripping her breasts. This is true of all dolls, not just the buxom ones. Rather you will want to carry her honeymoon style, lifting her with the legs bent.

The hanging system question is a good one. I don't own this doll but there is the danger of gravity pulling on the breasts over time. As for using a storage unit, make sure it is temperature controlled and not humid.

QUESTION: If a torso version of this doll became available, would that work for you?
Viva la megaboobs!

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Torso including a juicy ass and removeable vagina absolutely. I may have bought already if they were available.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

S13rb25 wrote:If I follow thru with purchase I'm going to end up buying a storage unit for her to live in
Must be climate controlled.

S13rb25 wrote:I would need to install something to utilize the factory hanging feature in this storage space. Is this the only safe way to store her? Could I just leave her on the mattress I get her?
The regular blend TPE can lay on a matress for ages without any damage. Brie spends nearly all her time laying in bed and no creases or damage after almost 9 months. So if you're getting a mattress, you don't terribly need a hanging apparatus. But if you desire one, make sure it's strong enough to support the weight of the YL150. A doll that falls from hanging can break its chassis; they don't typically fall out of bed on their own. I'm not sure anyone's had experience hanging that model for extended periods - you might want to check other boards for more insight.

The ultra-soft blend TPE may not be able to support laying on a harder mattress for long or hanging. This blend seems to require a little bit more attention to avoid long periods of non-movement. Memory foam mattresses would be my best guess.

S13rb25 wrote:And also, how's the ass on this doll? Would I be able to have that made bigger/smaller?
No, this is not something you can easily change. Head, eyes, skin tone and nail coloring are about the only options you have, minus DIY work. SC Kline plans to ramp up his 141F's booty size though with custom slime injections so you could always monitor his progress on that if you wish to replicate.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Also, for your consideration, the brand new WM167N. Looks like the breasts from the 165K on a curvier, more realistic frame (instead of the 165K's super-slim supermodel-type body.) RLSD should have this model soon.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=86589

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

S13rb25 wrote:Torso including a juicy ass and removeable vagina absolutely. I may have bought already if they were available.
I'm right there with you, as are many other would-be busty doll owners. Just waiting on one of these companies to pull the trigger.

X/S expressed interest in releasing a busty torso when it begins producing dolls later this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes a torso version of a super busty doll would be a big seller.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Given the success of the doll I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I looked around this place some more and discovered the fantasia 25 inch booty. WOW. To be honest, even though I am a boob guy, this thing is mesmerizing. However, with a price tag of basically 1000$, it's a tough decision to wait for a busty torso or not cause why would I spend 1000$ on the fantasia when I know I'm gonna want the busty torso when it comes out and when a busty torso DOES come out, I can only imagine how much bigger and lifelike those tits are gonna be than the hollow ones on the current yl150 doll. Given the fantasia's design having 60+inches around of material,-successfully I might add- according to the user posts it was "made to take a beating" whereas I've only discovered posts portraying how delicately the large breasted dolls must be handled. I can only dream they are able to make a busty torso with as much of a "bust" on It as the producer achieved with the fantasia circumference. Of course there is the blatant difference between an ass like the fantasia and a big breasted torso which would be that the breasts are two completely separate objects on a slab of tpe and the fantasia is a big glob of tpe with two pieces coming out on different ends which is much more structurally independent to its own weight. Who knows? Also keeping my fingers crossed that it is constructed with solid tpe rather than having hollow breasts as I've also read around seeing that they feel less realistic when hollow and it can also be distracting during those golden moments. The only downside I see is the weight. I think that the big breast torso, if created to be on par with a fantasia could approach 100 lbs. But last, and most important to me, the part where this torso would take up maybe half the space of a doll, and if constructed similar to he fantasia, wouldn't need to be hung for safe storage. This would enable me to keep it at my house and not have to pursue storage (and upkeep without running water) for the doll outside of my house.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I like your post S13rb25 - good thoughts. There will be a lot of happy campers when someone finally makes a super busty torso doll. Personally I don't mind if the breasts are super huge like the YL150 or just 'normal huge' like the YL160 or WM170M or OR162i. Personally I would prefer 'normal huge' size but I wouldn't say no to a YL150 torso.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

LJ69 wrote:I like your post S13rb25 - good thoughts. There will be a lot of happy campers when someone finally makes a super busty torso doll. Personally I don't mind if the breasts are super huge like the YL150 or just 'normal huge' like the YL160 or WM170M or OR162i. Personally I would prefer 'normal huge' size but I wouldn't say no to a YL150 torso.
Hey thanks! I know I'm gonna be a happy camper!! I wish I could comment more on your comparisons but I've never had the pleasure of seeing any of these things in person. I would hope they made a size other than "super huge" also, as we all have our own personal preferences.

INFORMATIONS